If you are good looking but antisocial or don’t have any friends. Just take intro classes at your nearest university.

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
I am a senior but don’t have my art credit yet so needed to take intro to music. My class was legit full of 18-19 year old prime JBs fresh out of high school. Basically like high school no joke. But I felt out of place cause I was the oldest there but also height and frame mogged almost all the other dudes.

Most of the girls seemed HQNP too. Not the type you’d meet at a club or on tinder.

@Amnesia why not try this bhai. Imagine the mog when the other dudes are 18 and barely had their balls drop yet.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Chadeep, Deleted member 5892 and 3 others
he can just tinder why put in all this effort

You need to put yourself in a situation where you're forced to socialize. Even at clubs, groups etc many antisocial people will just sit in the corner whereas if they're FORCED to socialize they can actually improve. I've gotten a lot of shit on here for being a barista but i meet more cute girls everyday than 99% of people because of it and it has helped me not get cortisol spikes from talking to them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21808, Deleted member 12330, Ricochet and 9 others
h
I am a senior but don’t have my art credit yet so needed to take intro to music. My class was legit full of 18-19 year old prime JBs fresh out of high school. Basically like high school no joke. But I felt out of place cause I was the oldest there but also height and frame mogged almost all the other dudes.

Most of the girls seemed HQNP too. Not the type you’d meet at a club or on tinder.

@Amnesia why not try this bhai. Imagine the mog when the other dudes are 18 and barely had their balls drop yet.
help me become good looking :(

If you are and antisocial and have no friends, then you are ugly

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
ideally you have group projects were the teacher pairs you up

I was considering doing this for the fall semester, considering taking art class specifically, just to meet jbs, idk bro should I?

just go to the campus bar / bars near campus and larp saves you money

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I was considering doing this for the fall semester, considering taking art class specifically, just to meet jbs, idk bro should I?
If your gl and won’t lose much by trying, do it. Maybe be ready to drop the class if it’s an option

Where do you live ? Most college students are Indians in 2022, waste of time unless you wanna meet pajeetas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, incel194012940 and Deleted member 14160
Where do you live ? Most college students are Indians in 2022, waste of time unless you wanna meet pajeetas
Holy fuck man. Indian on the tip of your tongue 24/7 :feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Chadeep, It'snotover and 1 other person
Wrong

you can also meet phillipino Chinese and sometimes Latino

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
13988.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back