If you are in puberty, vitamin d supplementation will do nothing

Whatashame

Whatashame

Only environment hurts / Hoping for a miracle
I would like to make a big thread about topics like this but im gonna just do a basic one because otherwise i will never do jfl.

But i see many people here who are going into puberty and i think its good to check for defficiencies and hormone levels during this time. But im afraid many instead of getting vitamin d from the sun are trying to get vitamin d by supplementation. It doesnt work. Simple as that. A lot of cope will be spilled because people love supplements here. Its cope.

Get vitamin d from the sun. If you are in puberty go to the fucking sun. Sunscreen your face and neck but your body needs to get a lot of sun during this time. Exercise. Drink water. Eat well (Good amount of calories, protein, without much processed foods and a balanced diet). Socialize.

Vitamin d is very important but its overrated because of the fallacy of cause and consequence. Someone who has low vitamin d dont go outside, dont socialize, dont exercise, tend to eat like shit. So people who have low vitamin d levels tend to have predisposition to all kind of diseases and problems.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Arditi, madmogger and 3 others
Over.

• +1
Reactions: Whatashame
Btw you should be aiming for 50 ng/mL.

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Not based and cope. Sun is bad for skin. Any hormonal unbalance is caused by deficit of nutrients, including omega 3 that very few people worry about taking supplements of, even here.
The only light you monkeys should be taking is RED LIGHT!
Use sunscreen all the time except when it's night every single particle of the sun that hits your skin it's already fucking you up slowly.

Not based and cope. Sun is bad for skin. Any hormonal unbalance is caused by deficit of nutrients, including omega 3 that very few people worry about taking supplements of, even here.
Use sunscreen all the time except when it's night every single particle of the sun that hits your skin it's already fucking you up slowly.
do u know what cope means? Cope is to take some pills that are proved to do nothing other than giving money to the pharma. Yes sun is bad for the skin, living is bad for your skin, thats why you should get sun in places other than your face.

• +1
Reactions: wayme, Lucid and Deleted member 1901
do u know what cope means? Cope is to take some pills that are proved to do nothing other than giving money to the pharma. Yes sun is bad for the skin, living is bad for your skin, thats why you should get sun in places other than your face.
You should be banned for trying to spread false niggertard information.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeezus2013, baku9 and Deleted member 1901
Vitamin d is very important but its overrated because of the fallacy of cause and consequence. Someone who has low vitamin d dont go outside, dont socialize, dont exercise, tend to eat like shit. So people who have low vitamin d levels tend to have predisposition to all kind of diseases and problems.
Exactly

Everything in life is a trade-off

• +1
Reactions: Whatashame
Even going outside WITHOUT sun has tremendous benefits compared to being inside. I go outside most nights and I sometimes go from having a headache, light headedness, difficulty breathing, to feeling great outside. This is expected considering we evolved to live outside and not in houses.

it's legitimately over for anyone ordering vitamins, you should have been blasting steroids and HGH for years at this point

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski

Last edited:
There's mfs that never see the light of day and still grow to be tall. Supplements in general are cope

it's legitimately over for anyone ordering vitamins, you should have been blasting steroids and HGH for years at this point
Shouldn't be blasting steroids because it causes you to mature too quickly and result in premature fusing of growth plates. HGH and IGF-1 is what you should be using

Thanks for the reminder I was literally sleeping on all these things for a week cuz of laziness

Last edited:
"Just roid bro" strikes again
yes, in puberty you should be blasting hormones
Shouldn't be blasting steroids because it causes you to mature too quickly and result in premature fusing of growth plates. HGH and IGF-1 is what you should be using
Hormonal balance is whats important. No point in blasting something without needing it. And someone who is healthy will never need. Thats why one should get hormone levels checked with an actually good doctor. A good way to know if the guy will be honest with you is if you ask him what he consider good testosterone levels, if he says anything lower than 600 he is a patzer.

Broo i fuck my body i got hypercalcemia and in bonez and i developed acessory navicular syndrome in feet and cucked my feet

Broo i fuck my body i got hypercalcemia and in bonez and i developed acessory navicular syndrome in feet and cucked my feet
how much were you taking?

I would like to make a big thread about topics like this but im gonna just do a basic one because otherwise i will never do jfl.

But i see many people here who are going into puberty and i think its good to check for defficiencies and hormone levels during this time. But im afraid many instead of getting vitamin d from the sun are trying to get vitamin d by supplementation. It doesnt work. Simple as that. A lot of cope will be spilled because people love supplements here. Its cope.

Get vitamin d from the sun. If you are in puberty go to the fucking sun. Sunscreen your face and neck but your body needs to get a lot of sun during this time. Exercise. Drink water. Eat well (Good amount of calories, protein, without much processed foods and a balanced diet). Socialize.

Now the question is would the sun affect height and body composition? Also they only took 2k per day

Now the question is would the sun affect height and body composition? Also they only took 2k per day
of course. Vitamin d is completely correlated with bone growth.

of course. Vitamin d is completely correlated with bone growth.
the study says it’s not and the study doesn’t seem to talk about effects of sunlight

the study says it’s not and the study doesn’t seem to talk about effects of sunlight
because vitamin d supplementation doesnt work. VItamin d from the sun acts differently. Thats the point.

because vitamin d supplementation doesnt work. VItamin d from the sun acts differently. Thats the point.
Well your study hasn't proven it. Also the people only took low dosages of vitamin D.

Well your study hasn't proven it. Also the people only took low dosages of vitamin D.
its a meta analysis. You can search up. vitamin d supplements is something that doesnt work and for some reason is pushed. Watch the video from Med Life Crisis on why people keep falling for things that doesnt work.

insanely retarded post

its a meta analysis. You can search up. vitamin d supplements is something that doesnt work and for some reason is pushed. Watch the video from Med Life Crisis on why people keep falling for things that doesnt work.
The problem is that it's not compared to sunlight. It's very likely that when you take a prepubescent child and put him at the sunlight right around puberty the effect would be the same. That's my point. I am not overestimating the effects of the pills, I think both the pills and the sunlight might have an underwhelming effect. I also think that by puberty most of your growth and potential has already been reached.

I will still take Vitamin d supplements because I live in a place where sunlight is scarce