If You are MTN do this softmaxx and you'll ascend in this four easy steps

Survivor95

Survivor95

Became Chad or dead
1. Eyebrowsmaxxing
Still an unratted thing that isn't discussed enouth on this forum. Eye aria is the most important part of the face, improving eyebrows or even the eyelashes with boost your appeal. Consider the eyes itself need need expensive surgeries to be corrected and still are thing You can't change, like ips or PFL, eyebrows can easy be canghes, You could try at first make it thicker pe You could just dye them and then trim without being looking to overdone with in this case look feminine. The idea is to make them Pop and dark
2. Tanning
Tanning adds appeal, all of us knew this. Just try get get a tan, of course use sun protection and don't over do it. Here the principle is againg to drown focus on the eye aria, your dark eyebrows will pop up even more on a tanned face and the other features If that matter. Maybe some are already tannedmaxxed, but are plenty of normies that were never, so If You'll give a try, You'll make an impression from the start.
3. Right haircut to enphaces the eyebrows even more.
The goal is to drow attention to the eye aria even more, because what I said, is the most important part of your face. So already eyebrowsmaxxed, You can try a skin face hair cut. I notice when I get a skin fade, my dark eyebrows pop even more because it create contrast between hair and eyebrows. Be carefull and not mess your proportion with the lengh of the hair on top. Chose the lengh hair on the top based on your forehead size and overall face height, If not this will work against You. So get a skin fade and make sure You keep the lengh by visiting the barber every week or two.
4. Stubble (optional)
Here If You have an average lower third, I recomand growing a stubble to balace the things, adding deep to your face, making the maxxed eye aria poping even more. If You have light colored beard, you can dye it darker, carefull not make IT looking fake.
PS. This steps will ascend You from MTN to HTN at most, to became chadlight You defently do more than solfmaxxing. Consider this after You already are leanmaxxed and skinmaxxed of fixing your hairloss If is the case, because will be pointless and don't do the basics first.
I know that prolific looksmax.org users have already did this, but are lots of guys who don't putt much effort in there appearance, so here is a starting point. Good luck and sorry for my not so englishmaxxing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, chigoha, Sny and 12 others
good legit post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Survivor95
What has worked best for you regarding eyebrow thickening and darkening?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
What has worked best for you regarding eyebrow thickening and darkening?
I already have dark and thick eyebrows, I think is better just dye them a shade darker than your hair. I will give a try to the mainstreemed castrol oil for eyebrows thickening, but You just can dye to have instant better eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
i straight up just fill in my eyebrows with powder and a brush, curl my eyelashes afterwards too. no one notices and it makes my brows look thicker and slightly darker.

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Survivor95
This is common sense, even normies know that eyebrows and tan are important for attractiveness, to the point where I would say it's an overrated looksmaxxing strat.

This is common sense, even normies know that eyebrows and tan are important for attractiveness, to the point where I would say it's an overrated looksmaxxing strat.
no normie would inject melanotan 2 ;)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 18890
i straight up just fill in my eyebrows with powder and a brush, curl my eyelashes afterwards too. no one notices and it makes my brows look thicker and slightly darker.
tutorial when i do it it looks weird and overdone

tutorial when i do it it looks weird and overdone
what are you using? i can send a photo of what i use. you want fine powder, no “drawing” them in. sounds gay but if you have an ulta or some makeup store one of the foids will help u out.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
what should the hair lenght in the top if i have a sixhead?