If you are not good looking then your mother is the only girl on this planet who'll love you .

I don't think you are ugly bro.

I think this is why you're perma depressed. You thinking you are ugly and unlovable might stem from this too man.
Can you pls make one more roast thread on crestfallen ?

And you cant rely on them since they are closer and closer to passing one day

You need someone much younger to love you

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
I don't think you are ugly bro.

I think this is why you're perma depressed. You thinking you are ugly and unlovable might stem from this too man.
My parents ruined me by making me feel unlovable and unlikeable tbh.

My focus on my looks is just a coping mechanism for my abuse-victim brain development. I am fighting in my head every single day.

The biggest issue is though that due this shit i cant enjoy anything else in my life anymore. Its all covered under those negative background emotions.

Over tbh.

I booked diving classes for today and tomorrow, atleast when I am busy with something new I dont have to think about my life, some relief. The diving guide convinced me cus he is a alternative lifestyle mogger who told me about covid, wef, climate change conspiracies all in 30 mins.
Too bad he doesnt know about the incel conspiracy since he was 6'4 himself.

Flying back to my Dutch shithole in 2 days, gonna try self improvement for the 20th time in my life. Well have to see.

I am gonna try make this round of self improvement more social again. Theres a lot of great ppl in the world, have just been unlucky to meet mostly fuckheads ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32537 and Primalsplit

My focus on my looks is just a coping mechanism for my abuse-victim brain development. I am fighting in my head every single day.

The biggest issue is though that due this shit i cant enjoy anything else in my life anymore. Its all covered under those negative background emotions.

Over tbh.

I booked diving classes for today and tomorrow, atleast when I am busy with something new I dont have to think about my life, some relief. The diving guide convinced me cus he is a alternative lifestyle mogger who told me about covid, wef, climate change conspiracies all in 30 mins.

Flying back to my Dutch shithole in 2 days, gonna try self improvement for the 20th time in my life. Well have to see.

I am gonna try make this round of self improvement more social again. Theres a lot of great ppl in the world, have just been unlucky to meet mostly fuckheads ngl.
Yeah man. Didn't I tell you so? There are some quality people in this world. You were surrounded by idiots so far. I'm glad you're getting into new experiences.

I wish I could provide a tangible solution to your parental woes. All I can say is, you need good experiences wash out the bad I think. For that, you need new people.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

Over tbh.

am abuse dog to

c'est fini

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston