If you are not Leanmaxxing wtf are you doing?

whiteislandpill

whiteislandpill

185cm
If you are on this forum for more than 2 months and you are not leanmaxxed or leanmaxxing you dont get it. Lean is law so dont even talk about ascension if you are not below 15% bf AT LEAST.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe, tombradylover, 📎♿️⚙️ and 13 others
Already at 170 pounds continue to hate incels

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 52452 and whiteislandpill
at home sick not being able to exercise

If you are on this forum for more than 2 months and you are not leanmaxxed or leanmaxxing you dont get it. Lean is law so dont even talk about ascension if you are not below 15% bf AT LEAST.
What’s my bf?
IMG 8859

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, whiteislandpill and GabachoCopium
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
Easier said than done.

I have been leanmaxxing for 3 years and I’m still 20% bodyfat. Why? Because losing weight is hard and food tastes good

• +1
Reactions: Despicable
Leanmaxxing is by far the most important looksmax to begin with. If you're like 14 and still eat cheetos here and there then you are somewhat excused since I was also a dumbass kid who did the same thing at that age. But there are legit guys here who are 20 something and they're still getting fat...like how tf do you call yourself looksmaxxers and not doing the most basic looksmax possible?

• +1
Reactions: agentq123, GabachoCopium, whiteislandpill and 2 others
Bulking

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga
im leanmaxxing

low carb + intermitent fasting

• +1
Reactions: Madridista and whiteislandpill
Leanmaxxing is by far the most important looksmax to begin with. If you're like 14 and still eat cheetos here and there then you are somewhat excused since I was also a dumbass kid who did the same thing at that age. But there are legit guys here who are 20 something and they're still getting fat...like how tf do you call yourself looksmaxxers and not doing the most basic looksmax possible?
Facts

im leanmaxxing rn
IMG 20240523 0602412

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Madridista
Then most people are weak. Once again there’s a reason why only a few ppl here end up being able to leanmaxx after coming here
And I'm one of those people. Wait until August for results.

And I'm one of those people. Wait until August for results.
Gl. I have been trying for years but fall to my vices. Leanmaxxing is close to impossible for some. And for others it’s easy. But as I said there’s a reason why 95% of looksmaxxers are not Leanmaxxed despite being her for years

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
leanmaxxing is a meme, if you dont get girls at 20-25% bf you have more problems than weight and cutting to 12% bf won't do anything. weight is never a reason for inceldom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Facecel, moreroidsmoredates and Aero
Gl. I have been trying for years but fall to my vices. Leanmaxxing is close to impossible for some. And for others it’s easy. But as I said there’s a reason why 95% of looksmaxxers are not Leanmaxxed despite being her for years
Try ozempic i guess or just chew gum when you feel hungry. The latter worked for me

Ok boss, guide me.im 24+%

Try ozempic i guess or just chew gum when you feel hungry. The latter worked for me
Swallow toothpste instead

You’ll thank me later 😉

BB cream and leanmaxing did more for me than any surgery or filler and its impressive how you can mask your falios 24/7 only with a $10 product jfl

• +1
Reactions: future_
Then most people are weak. Once again there’s a reason why only a few ppl here end up being able to leanmaxx after coming here
What reason is that? Just eat less and move more nigga wtf

leanmaxxing is a meme, if you dont get girls at 20-25% bf you have more problems than weight and cutting to 12% bf won't do anything. weight is never a reason for inceldom
Keep coping. Lean is law

you are going by what retards on an obscure forum tell you, i am going by real life, pretty sure you’re the one coping
You dont understand what i am saying. Im not saying you cant pull if youre fat but if you leanmaxx you will ascend

You dont understand what i am saying. Im not saying you cant pull if youre fat but if you leanmaxx you will ascend
ascend lookswise? okay yeah sure but thats not ascension to me, i became much better looking over the years but im still incel

• +1
What reason is that? Just eat less and move more nigga wtf
I burn 1-2 k moving everyday. But I like food

So while i don’t put on any weight I cannot get lean.

Leanmaxxing is not easy for some some love food. The avg person is bloated for this reason very few ppl can leanmaxx even on this site that’s why been leanmaxxing for over a year and im stil 20% lowest I got was 18

Last edited:
  • JFL
I burn 1-2 k moving everyday. But I like food

So while i don’t put on any weight I cannot get lean.

Leanmaxxing is not easy for some some love food. The avg person is bloated for this reason very few ppl can leanmaxx even on this site that’s why been leanmaxxing for over a year and im stil 20%
Just stop eating nigga:lul: It's not that hard

• JFL
cope

Being lean does absolutely nothing unless you were originally an obese Chadlite or Chad maybe

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: N1666 and Xtra
weight isn't a reason for inceldom. if you think so then im afraid you are the one coping
You can look better by leaning down and increase your chances in the dating market. For some people dropping down bodyfat is all that is needed.

• +1
Reactions: Azonin and Aero
Drugmaxxers are the best at Leanmaxxing. No hunger ever.

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and whiteislandpill
  • +1
Reactions: PSL Accuracy
You can look better by leaning down and increase your chances in the dating market. For some people dropping down bodyfat is all that is needed.
A person can go from invisible to "hey chad" by weight loss.