If you are not Tall and GL, even making money will be 100 times harder.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Fog
Every businessman, salesman, or lawyer or accountant is a tall good looking dude.

U cannot be taken serious if u are short and average looking/below average looking.

It’s over, no wonder most of us think making money it’s impossible @_MVP_ , it is if u are short, ugly and fat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, seethe, vermillioncorefan and 10 others
Stemcel Pajeets have entered the chat...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, arabcelxxx, bloomercel and 10 others
Looks are important in everything in life not just dating.
Water

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, tallnegga, bloomercel and 11 others
Over for people below 6'2, and not WASP / Aryan enough

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices and PseudoMaxxer
Stemcel Pajeets have entered the chat...
They "mainly" wageslave behing screens where no one look at them
Only a few make it big tbh, it's kinda sad

Well, but it affects everyone not just Pajeets

• +1
Reactions: Niksy
elon musk

• +1
Reactions: med and Infinite
elon musk
Honestly every top CEO isn't all that much in looks
That's because they got lucky+ bought something revolutionary never seen before
(Some did look good young though, such as Bill Gates, Jobs, etc)

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
Honestly every top CEO isn't all that much in looks
That's because they got lucky+ bought something revolutionary never seen before
(Some did look good young though, such as Bill Gates, Jobs, etc)
nigga had millions already

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
nigga had millions already
C'mon, that's just an excuse the poor give. Quite a few have and make millions, none of them are close to them.
They still did work hard ffs

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Every businessman, salesman, or lawyer or accountant is a tall good looking dude.
Not really at all. Quite the contrary i'd would say.

Being tall and GL helps because of giving good image but people who look for something specific don't give a damn about that. If you are going to jail you don't want a handsome lawyer, you just want the best possible. Being tall and GL is only extremely important for publicity.

(Some did look good young though, such as Bill Gates

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Infinite
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight

U cannot be taken serious if u are short and average looking/below average looking.

It’s over, no wonder most of us think making money it’s impossible @_MVP_ , it is if u are short, ugly and fat.
very true the main reason im looksmaxing is not for women but for a better halo in the workforce when i graduate

Ec chi siamo

getting a job Is about soy looks, not good looks

cope bill gates zuckerberg and jeff bezos sub 5 and short

• +1
Reactions: med, st.hamudi but 6‘5, the BULL and 1 other person
very true the main reason im looksmaxing is not for women but for a better halo in the workforce when i graduate
Ec chi siamo

Mogged to the Oblivion by soy balding fucks. No One wants a buff chad in the office.

• JFL
Reactions: dragomaxxer
and plenty of short chinks in asia earning more than this forum combined
being tall and GL does make it easier to become successful that doesn't mean that you can't be successful without looks, there's hella subhumans who are rich cuz high IQ, making money is all about the IQ

• +1
and plenty of short chinks in asia earning more than this forum combined
they are the exception not the rule though, not to mention that their competition in asia is also shorter they are all the same relative size so its not as important there as if they were working in a taller country. you will get away with more shit at work if ur good looking than not

yeah not in shitty low class offices but im looking to go into investment banking lmao, that shit is filled with chads
Lol, that's a PWC office. Investment banker chad Is a myth. Chad Jobs are waiter, lifeguard, Gym trainer, places in which looking macho and dominant matters

Plenty of ugly dudes in every one of those fields though

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and the BULL
Lol, that's a PWC office. Investment banker chad Is a myth. Chad Jobs are waiter, lifeguard, Gym trainer, places in which looking macho and dominant matters
keep coping, looking macho and dominant is helpful in any corporate job.

specially in a world where more women are getting put in positions of power in a compnay and are more likely to be your boss.

yeah man being good looking surely wont affect how easily you can be promoted or what you can get away with in your office if your boss is a girl and is attracted to you

SURELY

they are the exception not the rule though, not to mention that their competition in asia is also shorter they are all the same relative size so its not as important there as if they were working in a taller country. you will get away with more shit at work if ur good looking than not
clearly you never had an actual job if you believe this

• Hmm...

specially in a world where more women are getting put in positions of power in a compnay and are more likely to be your boss.

yeah man being good looking surely wont affect how easily you can be promoted or what you can get away with in your office if your boss is a girl and is attracted to you

SURELY
blud is 17 years old 💀

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
clearly you never had an actual job if you believe this
i have, and i looked significantly better than everyone else in the office not to mention also younger.

submitted multiple projects late etc... and still would not get any type of repercussions and would get approached by the secretary women asking if i need assistance often

does acccounting take charisma?

i have, and i looked significantly better than everyone else in the office not to mention also younger.

submitted multiple projects late etc... and still would not get any type of repercussions and would get approached by the secretary women asking if i need assistance often
interesting, tell me more fairy tales from the old mental asylum

• +1

SURELY
Ec chi siamo

Too many words, no proofs. I've been into 30 offices, including banks and there wasn't a single htn in sight. All balding, fat, soy fucks. Stop living in a fantasy world

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
the stemcel pajeets whose project manager is a white dude 7 times worse at them at coding
This is now the career I've been thinking of entering ngl

• Love it

Tales.

• So Sad
View attachment 2733323

Too many words, no proofs. I've been into 30 offices, including banks and there wasn't a single htn in sight. All balding, fat, soy fucks. Stop living in a fantasy world
same i sneaked into a private school and a top tier office, all ugly balding idiots, not even a single htn i was probably the best looking person there

• +1
Imagine thinking getting a job is about look a certain way jfl at your autism
Still, incels think that being gl grants you Better job opportunities when all office workers are soy asf. Chad does High t Jobs like construction working

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dragomaxxer and seethe
Still, incels think that being gl grants you Better job opportunities when all office workers are soy asf. Chad does High t Jobs like construction working
people here are so detached from reality, looks get you girls but nothing more jfl, caged hard at the homeless chad or billionaire debates

• +1
ur logic is all wrong though

the only reason you don't see as many chads like you said is because they tend to go to high t jobs.

but chads that do go to jobs like an IB do have higher chances and better job opportunities they are simply less likely to

jfl at showing random pictures of offices and expecting chads to just magically appear when its common knowledge that chads are already rare to begin with. and therefore going to be even more rare in jobs that are less chased by chads in general

but the point still stands

you have two people

same qualifications on resume

they show up one is wasp tall and goodlooking

the other is a short indian

the white guy is getting hired...

people here are so detached from reality, looks get you girls but nothing more jfl, caged hard at the homeless chad or billionaire debates
better looking kids are treated better by their parents what makes you think bosses wont treat you better as well if you look better

• Hmm...
Reactions: seethe
better looking kids are treated better by their parents what makes you think bosses wont treat you better as well if you look better
employers assess you by the amount of revenue you can potentially generate for them, not some delusional looksism stuff, unless you are in the entertainment industry which most people aren't, your looks mean jack shit