If you are not Tall and GL, even making money will be 100 times harder.

employers assess you by the amount of revenue you can potentially generate for them, not some delusional looksism stuff, unless you are in the entertainment industry which most people aren't, your looks mean jack shit
a good looking white person will be assessed as someone that will create more revenue due to internalized assumptions and biases that people have over what good leaders looklike. like i said this is assuming they have similar stats on paper

employers assess you by the amount of revenue you can potentially generate for them, not some delusional looksism stuff, unless you are in the entertainment industry which most people aren't, your looks mean jack shit
looks literally completely change the way people perceive your personality and intelligence it would be stupid to think that this doesnt apply to job interviews, promotions and treatment in a work environment as well

C'mon, that's just an excuse the poor give. Quite a few have and make millions, none of them are close to them.
They still did work hard ffs
They had no financial risk

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
a good looking white person will be assessed as someone that will create more revenue due to internalized assumptions and biases that people have over what good leaders looklike. like i said this is assuming they have similar stats on paper
looks literally completely change the way people perceive your personality and intelligence it would be stupid to think that this doesnt apply to job interviews, promotions and treatment in a work environment as well
you're right to some degree but people here wildly exaggerate the importance of looks in day-to-day life, the basic social skills are much more important than looks, being marginally more gl than other people won't stop you from being awkward and non nt

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
looks won't distract an experienced employer from what he is really looking for jfl, it's not hard to see who is more competent, racism definitely exist in the workplace this is a rooted in our human nature, but the lookism thing is way too overplayed

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer

Attachments

• IMG_4864.jpeg
    IMG_4864.jpeg
    546.6 KB · Views: 0
Bunch of normies the only subhuman autist is this guy and I’m pretty sure he posts here
all look LTN not a single finance chad spotted

what about that 5'7 balding manlet

all look LTN not a single finance chad spotted
Yeah but they all look normal. That’s the point. Try being an actual subhuman who looks weird you would never get a job at the office especially if you’re on the ogre side and kinda scary rapist looking

Yeah but they all look normal. That’s the point. Try being an actual subhuman who looks weird you would never get a job at the office especially if you’re on the ogre side and kinda scary rapist looking
that's just because most people are normal, subhumans are rare. and people here legitimally think that being HTN+ means you'll get hired easily, lol. even gigachads like trevor signorino worked for UPS

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga
Why are most of presidents taller than average for their country?