If you are not using Taz instead of Tret you are not looksmaxing

Tazarotene literally melts away whiteheads and closed comedones. I'll wake up with a whitehead and it'll be a faint scar by the end of the day. It melts away post inflammatory hyperpigmentation & erythema way better than memeinoin does and it'll do it for a fraction of the irritation.

I've read almost all the studies and as far as I can tell, tretinoin and Tazarotene long term eventually equalize in terms of efficacy but you'll reach results much faster on Tazarotene without all the irritation.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: trueceI and Deleted member 20370
ive used 0.1% tret for 18 months, fully used to it, is there any point switching to taz then, if my skin tolerates 0.1% tret?
I’ve been on tret 0.5 for months and I still have tons of acne and scarring. Did this happen to you? What should I do?

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
I’ve been on tret 0.5 for months and I still have tons of acne and scarring. Did this happen to you? What should I do?
didnt have a problem with acne, started tret cuz of my skin texture started going old (im 30 now, started when i just turned 28 in 2022)

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
I had to go to a dermatologist that doesn't take insurance to get decent treatment.

I did 1 microneedle session, have 3 more with some laser too. Main issue is acne scars

She prescribed taz. That shit is so good for preventing acne.

i need laser anyway for my left cheek scars and a small scar on my nose. Laser will also remove my tan so I can retan to light brown instead of medium brown and reduce my alar base thickness
Did u get the lazer and wouldn’t u look odd if your face color is much lighter than the rest of ur body?