If you are ugly, being a sociopath is even more necessary

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
JFL at incels engaging in self destructive behavior and nihilistic pessimism. They are castrating themselves.

Men should be perfect and have 0 weaknesses/emotions. Life is all about surival of the fittest and to do that you have to dominate other males either verbally or physcially.

Idleness won't get you anywhere. Maybe if you are extremely lucky you will meet some girl that will take you by the hand and fuck you but statistically speaking, most girls you meet will be taken so you have to cuck your way to sex somehow.

If you are ugly you are already at a disadvantage and if you are inscure you make your situation worse by adding an extra weakness. If you don't constantly put yourself above anyone else, if you lack narcissism, the darkness will destroy you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18436, Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 6997 and 12 others
A Chad chooses an Incel begs.

• +1
Reactions: reputation, Deleted member 6401, Animas and 1 other person
If you are ugly you it is already over. Only thing that can be done is faking your bone structure via surgery because bones are everything in the eyes of females

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6401, TakaRyo and 1 other person
Nice thing I got it going since birth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
JFL at incels engaging in self destructive behavior and nihilistic pessimism. They are castrating themselves.

Men should be perfect and have 0 weaknesses/emotions. Life is all about surival of the fittest and to do that you have to dominate other males either verbally or physcially.

Idleness won't get you anywhere. Maybe if you are extremely lucky you will meet some girl that will take you by the hand and fuck you but statistically speaking, most girls you meet will be taken so you have to cuck your way to sex somehow.

If youa re ugly you are already at a disadvantage and if you ae inscure you make your situation worse by adding an extra weakness. If you don't constantly put yourself above anyone else, if you lack narcissis, the darkness will destroy you.
(y)(y):yes::yes:

• +1
A Chad chooses an Incel begs.

Yes, but in the end all that matter is slaying
If you are ugly you it is already over. Only thing that can be done is faking your bone structure via surgery because bones are everything in the eyes of females

JFL at this cope. Look at all these ugly men getting laid. Incels are weak

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281

I don't agree with either extremes.

I want girls to see me as an innocent boy.

I am going to BoyMaxx so they can open up to me.

I am hoping I can unlock some predatory nature in females to "corrupt" me and take my innocence by doing whatever I can to look as young as possible and act in a gentle, soft manner to reflect my looks.

As in I want to be fetishized by foids to destroy my purity with their pussies.

This is a very experimental type of game that I've never heard anyone speak of before but I think with the right applications it can be very powerful.

• +1
I'm not ugly by any means but I'm an extreme sociopath.

Not even kidding sadly.

• +1

I am hoping I can unlock some predatory nature in females to "corrupt" me and take my innocence by doing whatever I can to look as young as possible and act in a gentle, soft manner to reflect my looks.

This is a very experimental type of game that I've never heard anyone speak of before but I think with the right applications it can be very powerful.
What about boyomaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Zesto

It's all about taking it to the extremes. You need to exceed the expectations nowdays to increase the odds
I'm not ugly by any means but I'm an extreme sociopath.

Not even kidding sadly.

judging from your avatar and info, you aint a sociopath

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and Deleted member 6401

If they see you as an innocent boy the chances of them seeing you in a sexual light is extremely low. But go for it man, maybe it will work on Asians but from my experience it doesn’t matter the race all women are the same and driven by the same biological nature. They want to be dominated.

• +1
If they see you as an innocent boy the chances of them seeing you in a sexual light is extremely low. But go for it man, maybe it will work on Asians but from my experience it doesn’t matter the race all women are the same and driven by the same biological nature. They want to be dominated.

I'm actually writing a thread about this right now.

I will ping you.

• +1
Yes, but in the end all that matter is slaying

JFL at this cope. Look at all these ugly men getting laid. Incels are weak

Show me these ugly men getting laid cuz I'm not seeing them anywhere

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance

Some bones cannot be faked, unfortunately. RIP my long midface bros

• +1
Some bones cannot be faked, unfortunately. RIP my long midface bros

Pretty sure maxilla can be vertically shortened with lefort 1

• +1
Good thread op

I

:soy:

If you are ugly you are already at a disadvantage and if you are inscure you make your situation worse by adding an extra weakness. If you don't constantly put yourself above anyone else, if you lack narcissism, the darkness will destroy you.
attractiveness is 100% looks based but DT is extra brownie points beyond 100% for those who are genetically perfect

isnt sociopathy related to nihilism and self destructive behaviour?

Besides the Karl marx pfp i like what you say.