If you are white and incel then go and feed yourself to the dogs

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Countless of East Asian girls casually telling me and some friends the most aggressive sexual things they want us to do to them so casually opened my eyes, being a white male is literally tutorial mode, kill yourself and feed your body to dogs if you rope if you are white and crying for muh inceldom, muh i don't like asian girls brocel white whamen only, turbo volcel, the asian girls i talk to don't look bad like this forum makes them out to be tbh, all skinny with feminine bodies and zero political correctness, i could tell them im a nazi and they wont mind.

I told this one to hang a Black Sun and she is cool with it, they are giga autistic jfl at u
SmartSelect 20221204 043301 WhatsApp

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, pardocel, mug and 24 others
White only

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wannabe prettyboy, pardocel, traveler and 29 others
noone likes white irl. keep coping

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Zeruel, RichardSpencel and 5 others
Countless of East Asian girls casually telling me and some friends the most aggressive sexual things they want us to do to them so casually opened my eyes, being a white male is literally tutorial mode, kill yourself and feed your body to dogs if you rope if you are white and crying for muh inceldom, muh i don't like asian girls brocel white whamen only, turbo volcel, the asian girls i talk to don't look bad like this forum makes them out to be tbh, all skinny with feminine bodies and zero political correctness, i could tell them im a nazi and they wont mind.

I told this one to hang a Black Sun and she is cool with it, they are giga autistic jfl at u
View attachment 1980419
100% true. White people can't be Incels.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pardocel, Corleone, Pikabro and 5 others
I'm too ugly for gooks

truth

I would give one arm to be white with blue eyes instead of a recessed ugly ethnic

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16369
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Corleone, Danish_Retard and 12 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 24117, TsarTsar444 and 20 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Corleone, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
shitskin spergout dn rd

Idk what you look like but anstrum is a chadlite. I got blocked by an Asian girl on WhatsApp after I sent her a pic of my face
I purposely included my bit cause im uglier then Anstrum but still tutorial mode for asian girls, jfl at the hanging rotting corpses of incels that never knew this whole world waiting for them in the east

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: pardocel, Corleone, Deleted member 14984 and 1 other person
Real shit. If you’re a white incel, go ahead and jump off the nearest bridge.

Only until she gets that visa and gets access to the ethnic chads.

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
This might sound weird to some people- but if I gemsxxed to Asia - even tho I could have my pick of the top 1% women, I wouldn’t feel like ‘I’d won’ so to speak, because I know any guy can do the same so it’s no achievement

Getting a Becky gf who is skinny and my type is my own country is so much more validating because I’d actually feel like I won at life but I’m starting to doubt it’ll ever happen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, TsarTsar444, Danish_Retard and 5 others
i live in germany bruh no asian girls here

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
This might sound weird to some people- but if I gemsxxed to Asia - even tho I could have my pick of the top 1% women, I wouldn’t feel like ‘I’d won’ so to speak, because I know any guy can do the same so it’s no achievement

Getting a Becky gf who is skinny and my type is my own country is so much more validating because I’d actually feel like I won at life but I’m starting to doubt it’ll ever happen
you are high on copium u could never get top1% in Asia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 22126

View attachment 1980419
>He's saying that to the indians
ok

you are high on copium u could never get top1% in Asia
In SEA countries in fairly confident I could

It’s not hard if you’re a good looking white guy

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and PrinceLuenLeoncur
SmartSelect 20221204 043301 WhatsApp
The Sonnenrad is a Satanic symbol that uses the reverse Sig runes but yeah all the schizo edits use them so apparently they're OK.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
It’s not just whites it’s anything lightskin and caucasoid looking including araplar, Latinos and exotic curries.

Asian women don’t count unless they’re Korean or Japanese

Idk what you look like but anstrum is a chadlite. I got blocked by an Asian girl on WhatsApp after I sent her a pic of my face
Chad-lite 27yo KHHV in a post-soviet asian shithole. Chad-lite my arse.

Asian girls irl seems to like me, even if I look like a Chechen war criminal with my beard. They smile and open me the door and look at me. But on Tinder it‘s only White trash and Ethnic hoes which match me, never Asians.

• JFL
Reactions: pardocel and Deleted member 16369
One day I will go to Japan or South Korea or somewhere in Europe with high number of Asians. Can’t rope until I’ve geomaxxed at least once

Too bad I am not white

I’m white with stats in bio and yesterday I had an Indian LTB unmatch before meeting and an LTB black ghost me after saying we’d meet that night.

Ethnics are no easier than whites in the UK, they all have Chad on demand.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 22126 and Elvisandreaa
Meanwhile I have to send pictures of my face to foids to keep them INTRESTED. I suffer from incel brain syndrome women just hate how my brains programmed I get ghosted so much cos I’m an aspie then I send them a pic of me and then they respond.

Over for guys with 2/10 brains like me 😢

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 16369
I’m white with stats in bio and yesterday I had an Indian LTB unmatch before meeting and an LTB black ghost me after saying we’d meet that night.

Ethnics are no easier than whites in the UK, they all have Chad on demand.
This is somewhat true but @ least ethnic and Blakc foids only have a 50% meetrate meanwhile white women have a 5%.

If you speaking to two ethnics one of them will meet guaranteed. White women you have to speak to 20 of them to get 3 of them to actually meeet

This is somewhat true but @ least ethnic and Blakc foids only have a 50% meetrate meanwhile white women have a 5%.

If you speaking to two ethnics one of them will meet guaranteed. White women you have to speak to 20 of them to get 3 of them to actually meeet

Well I’ve had 3 lays this year out of probably around 2000 tinder matches, but that’s likely double counting some foids as I keep remaking my accounts. 2 British, 1 Thai. So that’s a fantastic 0.1% meet rate for me.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Well I’ve had 3 lays this year out of probably around 2000 tinder matches, but that’s likely double counting some foids as I keep remaking my accounts. 2 British, 1 Thai. So that’s a fantastic 0.1% meet rate for me.
I had once and ironically that was a Gook who cold approached me on a night out lol.

Got 0 other lays this year the UK is a cesspool of shit for fuckin women we truly live in the worst developed nation. I speak to a new foid every week no 🧢 and yet I have been unlucky to bust a nut in any infact only a black MTB foid met me cos she thought I was “Tyrone” in person she was equally giddy so I’m no catfish but I guess my incel tier aspie brain put her off and she ghosted me the next day 😅. I went with an hijabi arab foid she proceeded to ghost me a week after our date

Funny how Gook women are possibly the best ascension race. 0.01 meet rate seems about right tbh. I got 3 white women ready to meet but they are playin wid me so I doubt I’ll meet any 🤷‍♂️

I had once and ironically that was a Gook who cold approached me on a night out lol.

Got 0 other lays this year the UK is a cesspool of shit for fuckin women we truly live in the worst developed nation. I speak to a new foid every week no 🧢 and yet I have been unlucky to bust a nut in any infact only a black MTB foid met me cos she thought I was “Tyrone” in person she was equally giddy so I’m no catfish but I guess my incel tier aspie brain put her off and she ghosted me the next day 😅. I went with an hijabi arab foid she proceeded to ghost me a week after our date

Funny how Gook women are possibly the best ascension race. 0.01 meet rate seems about right tbh. I got 3 white women ready to meet but they are playin wid me so I doubt I’ll meet any 🤷‍♂️

I wonder if it’s worth cold approaching gooks, if they’re so receptive? They at least won’t go nuclear on you with their rejection like white foids are liable to.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I wonder if it’s worth cold approaching gooks, if they’re so receptive? They at least won’t go nuclear on you with their rejection like white foids are liable to.
The Gook foid just wanted my bbc for a night cos the thought I looked really good (she said this when I asked her JFL) and after I just left. Ethnic girls usually use me for ONS STR but white and black foids try to always LTR me it’s quite sad tbh I’d be a slayer if most women were ethnic but cos I live in UK I’m basically stuck having to jestermaxx to get anything as ethnics are rare where I live

JBW wont apply to the asiatic master race, which are Koreans

i live in germany bruh no asian girls here
doesn't matter, the westernized ones here are also often Chad-only. you have to visit their motherlands to get the King treatment.

The Gook foid just wanted my bbc for a night cos the thought I looked really good (she said this when I asked her JFL) and after I just left. Ethnic girls usually use me for ONS STR but white and black foids try to always LTR me it’s quite sad tbh I’d be a slayer if most women were ethnic but cos I live in UK I’m basically stuck having to jestermaxx to get anything as ethnics are rare where I live

Foids “try” to LTR but really they just want to know they could have you if they wanted, but they do prefer the freedom to just sleep around I think.

My ego is too big to jester max and the rejections are more brutal when you actually put in effort.

JBW wont apply to the asiatic master race, which are Koreans
it does. But you can't be incel-tier ugly. white skin will still halo you.

@TsarTsar444 can you upload the black suns pic? I like it

it does. But you can't be incel-tier ugly. white skin will still halo you.
All the JBW Ive seen with gooks. They were all jungle gooks. Times have changed. Korea is a truly blackpilled country

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Foids “try” to LTR but really they just want to know they could have you if they wanted, but they do prefer the freedom to just sleep around I think.

My ego is too big to jester max and the rejections are more brutal when you actually put in effort.
Well they seem to only wanna LTR me that’s what’s annoying and gets me VERY VERY MAD and angry 😠 motherfuckers have no right to withhold pussy from me. Like these girls refuse to come over to my house to fuck cos I look low inhb so they assume I’m a fuckboy even though GIRLS WONT EVEN LET ME FUCK TO BE A FUCKBOY.

I agree ejections hurt more when you put in effort but I try to be to the point with them if that fails I then try jestering for them to get them comfortable to meet. I’m low SMV so I have basically no choice in the matter it’s either that or be sexless I know which I prefer