If you are willing to date sub 5 women and landwhales you are retarded

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
If you are going to be the best version of yourself you should also want to get the best version of good looking girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and Baldingman1998
COPE

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and thereallegend
7L7R6G7LDJOJ3M3US3OG423GIA

Its all a matter of taste, average 5s with a slender body are my personal stacys

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and wollet2
Its all a matter of taste, average 5s with a slender body are my personal stacys
How is it a matter of taste?
You are just saying that because getting ugly females is easier.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
that is just unfortunately not how the world works

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Average is not ugly, and of course its easier but why making your life harder as it has to be

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Adonis and thereallegend
youd be surprised at how some average to weak body (or even with "Good body") girl with 'stacy' face psl wise could be easier to get than women here incels call ugly. some of the uglies, cuz incels call a lot of women ugly

some of your guys stacies are legitimately ugly to me / make me feel 0 sexual attraction. i could get ltr with 10/10 rat jbs that get posted here but i dont want to (before i dropped out of the sex market)

it really depends

one thing for sure is that people here are coping

Last edited:
never stooping that low idgaf tbh

youd be surprised at how some average to weak body (or even with "Good body") girl with 'stacy' face psl wise could be easier to get than women here incels call ugly. some of the uglies, cuz incels call a lot of women ugly

some of your guys stacies are legitimately ugly to me / make me feel 0 sexual attraction. i could get ltr with 10/10 rat jbs that get posted here but i dont want to (before i dropped out of the sex market)

it really depends

you're acting like this guy can get any foids

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608

it really depends

you're acting like this guy can get any foids

There’s nothing wrong with fucking subpar women, or ideally just getting blown by them. I could never ltr a sub 5 though

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Adonis and Deleted member 8608
eh, for me I kind of have female standards like tall and white and no regards to face most times when looking for a good female, and so far I've managed to hook up with a few, so i guess it was a success

eh, for me I kind of have female standards like tall and white and no regards to face most times when looking for a good female, and so far I've managed to hook up with a few, so i guess it was a success
Based don't lower your standards.
Just looksmax more.

Even getting a ONS would be life fuel
idk honestly, i dont think casual sex makes you happy. Sounds like a thing a bluepilled normie would say but i agree with that statement

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
idk honestly, i dont think casual sex makes you happy. Sounds like a thing a bluepilled normie would say but i agree with that statement
Ofc it won't make you as happy as if she really desired you and wanted to be your gf but casual sex can be good too.

I don't know how anyone could actually date a landwhale. Just ridiculous.

• +1
If that's all you can get after looksmaxxing then it's either that or be alone forever.

• +1