IF YOU AREN'T FOLLOWING THE GOLDEN ERA BODYBUILDING PROTOCOL WYD??????

Hexmask

Hexmask

Bronze
I am sure most of you in here have watched pumping iron or at least know of Arnold Schwarzenegger and the "Golden Era" of bodybuilding. A question that ponders most is how did all the golden era bodybuilders look so good back then? They had a great skin, never bloated, most had decent hair aside from the ones who shedded just like any other normal person would. These guys had much better physiques then today's bodybuilders and I think most can all agree on this. Their gear protocol was different! This is the important part....there was no such thing as a test base!!!! Mike Mentzer said in an interview he looked best on deca, dbol. DBOL acts a test base or standalone cycle for that matter because of the way it converts to estradiol. This is why!!! They used things that had almost a rating of zero on the androgenic scale but things that were selectively high in anabolism. So most cycles were DBOL, DBOL primo, DBOL deca. Taeian Clark has many youtube videos on these types of cycles and talks about the literature and what it shows. I have no affiliation with him and am not trying to promote him in any way.

DBOL only gangster attached in the photo. He was 17. Notice how his skin and hair is fine. No signs of aging....except hes a big ass mfer. I know this is such a controversial topic but just look into it if you're curious. Golden era were well ahead of their time.

Attachments

• 1729615359432.png
    1729615359432.png
    248.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, ConfusedBolivian, Jonas2k7 and 1 other person
@halloweed @ConfusedBolivian @MA_ascender

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and MA_ascender
dbol is awesome
that damn liver toxicity tho :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
im telling you id be on dbol+primo permablast if dbol wasnt so toxic

• +1
Just eat clen and tren hard jfl

• +1
Reactions: Hexmask
im telling you id be on dbol+primo permablast if dbol wasnt so toxic
They gave women up to 200mg a day in a study. The misconception of DBOL and deca and things like that is that the way it affects you is completely different when your not using testosterone. Without test and DBOL alone there is no high E2 sides unless you are obese. Also there is no bloat. Side note when you run these cycles you do 6 weeks then go off for at minimum a week to re-sensitize your receptors. 90 percent of gains were made in the first 6 weeks in most studies on our receptors and after that it was 10 percent.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and MA_ascender
They gave women up to 200mg a day in a study. The misconception of DBOL and deca and things like that is that the way it affects you is completely different when your not using testosterone. Without test and DBOL alone there is no high E2 sides unless you are obese. Also there is no bloat. Side note when you run these cycles you do 6 weeks then go off for at minimum a week to re-sensitize your receptors. 90 percent of gains were made in the first 6 weeks in most studies on our receptors and after that it was 10 percent.
yeah but im saying it's toxic and not safe to blast long term

• +1
yeah but im saying it's toxic and not safe to blast long term
Yeah you just have to be smart with it the same for anything. 15mg a day has been shown to be the replacement level and if you were using that alongside basic supplements and a healthy lifestyle you could easily continuously do 6 weeks on 3 weeks off or what have you. Its really the ideology of using selective anabolic compounds alongside that DBOL "base".

• +1
dbol causes giga hairloss for some people, but any steroid even those that are considered 'safe' can do this.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
dbol causes giga hairloss for some people, but any steroid even those that are considered 'safe' can do this.
From what I understand DBOL is one of the safest hair steroids when not stacked with testosterone. Most studies that talk about hair loss from DBOL the guys are already running testosterone lmao

• +1
From what I understand DBOL is one of the safest hair steroids when not stacked with testosterone. Most studies that talk about hair loss from DBOL the guys are already running testosterone lmao
they say the same about anavar but I know a dealer that's seen people go bald from that too.

they say the same about anavar but I know a dealer that's seen people go bald from that too.
That’s because Anavar IS less hairsafe than DBOL. The more androgenic a compound is the more androgenic sides you will get I.E hair loss, aged skin, acne etc. Hence the ideology of primarily anabolic compounds.

• +1
That’s because Anavar IS less hairsafe than DBOL. The more androgenic a compound is the more androgenic sides you will get I.E hair loss, aged skin, acne etc. Hence the ideology of primarily anabolic compounds.
it has a similar androgenic rating as testosterone does.

anavar is LESS androgenic than dbol.

I am sure most of you in here have watched pumping iron or at least know of Arnold Schwarzenegger and the "Golden Era" of bodybuilding. A question that ponders most is how did all the golden era bodybuilders look so good back then? They had a great skin, never bloated, most had decent hair aside from the ones who shedded just like any other normal person would. These guys had much better physiques then today's bodybuilders and I think most can all agree on this. Their gear protocol was different! This is the important part....there was no such thing as a test base!!!! Mike Mentzer said in an interview he looked best on deca, dbol. DBOL acts a test base or standalone cycle for that matter because of the way it converts to estradiol. This is why!!! They used things that had almost a rating of zero on the androgenic scale but things that were selectively high in anabolism. So most cycles were DBOL, DBOL primo, DBOL deca. Taeian Clark has many youtube videos on these types of cycles and talks about the literature and what it shows. I have no affiliation with him and am not trying to promote him in any way.

DBOL only gangster attached in the photo. He was 17. Notice how his skin and hair is fine. No signs of aging....except hes a big ass mfer. I know this is such a controversial topic but just look into it if you're curious. Golden era were well ahead of their time.
Bodybuilding has been bastardized and completely destroyed, 70-80s protocols are the only worth of knowing

• +1
Dbol is hair safe.

• +1