If you aren’t gymmaxing or actively trying to lose weight

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Legit one of the most effective and easiest looksmaxxing is putting muscle on your bones or shedding that fat.

Everyone should be making an effort to gain muscle or lose weight. Gymmaxing helps with face (to an extent), skin, and body. If you’re under 5’5, GG. If you’re over 5’5, get cracking.

Getting a lean and aesthetic body is pretty rare IRL tbh. I see a lot of guys with muscle but they’re like 18-20% and just look flabby or they’re really skinny. Getting to 10-12% with lean muscle is a halo.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, Hepatologyscribe, TheMewingBBC and 25 others
What if I'm exactly 5'5?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4577 and Richard_Hungwell
What if I'm exactly 5'5?

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: theA_rab, TheMewingBBC, Stingray and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
4cN4W3M

over if u dont look like a cyborg in 2019

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: National Rodgerism, TheMewingBBC, Rasputin and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
How do I suppress my diet to get to 10-12% body fat while majoring in a hard degree libtard?

How do I suppress my diet to get to 10-12% body fat while majoring in a hard degree libtard?
Just stop eating tbh. Idk, it just comes down to mind over matter.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 1464
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 3142 and BigBoy
High iq as always OP

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
when you are blackpilled and not tryin to leanmax, what the fck are you doing
cocainecowboy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bennett, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
look at these RTTces (roid-tat-tan)

absolutely normie faces yet they slay mad hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Richard_Hungwell, Deusmaximus and 2 others
What’s easier? Assuming your skinny, go to the gym for one year and see how much you improve.
It's not just "go to the gym", are you forgetting nutrition? And it's not about "losing weight" it's about losing fat and gaining muscle mass
about the gym part, there's getting a decent plan from one of the 400 we know, there's solving the nutrition problem about how much protein you need, if carbs are good or not, how much and what you have to eat, there's also the discussion about natty vs roided in which many claim it's useless to go natty, there's nothing easy about getting a good body

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, Richard_Hungwell and BigBoy
they have fake teeth too
roid tat tan this method literallt fucking works, I see so many tanned tatted roid monsters with normie faces walking around with beautiful bitches

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deusmaximus, BigBoy and 3 others
idk like 5'9" judging by videos they made together

he gets mogged harder in motion

At 1:18 you can see me walking with a friend who is 6' 3. I'm around 5 9

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Von moger

Halo effect is very real. This guy sits around playing call of duty, putting needles in his muscles, and talks with the confidence of a soggy noodle. But he is an 11/10. He earned it to be honest.

• +1
being actually lean and ripped is such a halo even in the gym almost no one is shredded and lean and muscular

almost no one in modern society has the dedication to gain muscle and get big and keep it if you can do it its such a halo

have you seen the way girls look at guys with muscle? like raw meat

literal sexual desire

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and DidntRead
being actually lean and ripped is such a halo even in the gym almost no one is shredded and lean and muscular

almost no one in modern society has the dedication to gain muscle and get big and keep it if you can do it its such a halo

have you seen the way girls look at guys with muscle? like raw meat

literal sexual desire
Wide shoulders whilst being lean is probably one of the biggest halos ngl. Seeing a guy IRL with wide shoulders and not HUGE or even ripped is rare. I’m in college rn and I can tell you that i’ve only seen one guy who’s wide shouldered and lean. they stand out.

it’s so much different than having wide shoulders because you’re muscular tbh. showing off your bones= KEY. my goal is to be 10-11% BF, 165ish pounds at 6’. Looking lean and defined. Body halo is as good as jaw or eye halo tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Joyride, IWantToMax, Bennett and 4 others
its david laid, a famous bodybuilder on youtube he is 188cm
btw he got shoulder implants
u seem to be skinny, arent u ?
Yeah I am but what’s the source on that?

Legit one of the most effective and easiest looksmaxxing is putting muscle on your bones or shedding that fat.

Everyone should be making an effort to gain muscle or lose weight. Gymmaxing helps with face (to an extent), skin, and body. If you’re under 5’5, GG. If you’re over 5’5, get cracking.

Getting a lean and aesthetic body is pretty rare IRL tbh. I see a lot of guys with muscle but they’re like 18-20% and just look flabby or they’re really skinny. Getting to 10-12% with lean muscle is a halo.

Yeah not everyone is good-looking like you

• +1
Wide shoulders whilst being lean is probably one of the biggest halos ngl. Seeing a guy IRL with wide shoulders and not HUGE or even ripped is rare. I’m in college rn and I can tell you that i’ve only seen one guy who’s wide shouldered and lean. they stand out.

it’s so much different than having wide shoulders because you’re muscular tbh. showing off your bones= KEY. my goal is to be 10-11% BF, 165ish pounds at 6’. Looking lean and defined. Body halo is as good as jaw or eye halo tbh.
Ngl this sounds like a massive cope to me

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Richard_Hungwell
That wide shoulders without muscle look better than wide shoulders with muscle
How much muscle are you talking? I’m thinking like bodybuilder size? Lean wide shoulders>wide shoulders due to muscularity

No lean for your bones

• +1
How much muscle are you talking? I’m thinking like bodybuilder size? Lean wide shoulders>wide shoulders due to muscularity
Hmmm I think as long as it isn’t obvious that you have huge muscles from using steroids it will look good, especially with clothing. Shirtless the threshold is lower because it’s easier to see the vascularity from steroid use and this is repulsive to lots of women

• +1
i cant tell if ur srs

if ur srs ur legit retarded lmfao
watch the fuckin video u retarded, i didnt take this from my ass, i set that on the time.
U think the guy is lying ? This would be uber retarded even more he is a known of david.

Watching the whole video where u can see the guy is serious about everything, he is a true body builder, serious person, why the fuck he'd invented this shit lol.

go fuck urself and watch the video.

• +1
watch the fuckin video u retarded, i didnt take this from my ass, i set that on the time.
U think the guy is lying ? This would be uber retarded even more he is a known of david.

Watching the whole video where u can see the guy is serious about everything, he is a true body builder, serious person, why the fuck he'd invented this shit lol.

go fuck urself and watch the video.
ive already seen the video ages ago you ugly dumb kike

he is not lying, he is just theoretising bcuz he has shitty fucking genetics,face and extremely jealous of david laid. none of his points hold true, all of them has been debunked one by one

hes not a "serious" bodybuilder hes a guy that lifts and makes youtube videos. he doesnt know shit. same way you dont know shit, in fact, you dont know anything

dont talk about fitness, bodybuilding and "shoulder implants lol" . its extremely embarrassing how fucking autistic you are. 2 digit IQ guaranteed

kill yourself

I'm a short guy, so it would be futilemaxxing. I have nothing to lose by enjoying food and being a bit overweight (one of my only pleasures in life).

i cant tell if ur srs

if ur srs ur legit retarded lmfao
he is not theorizing, worst case he's delirious or blatantly lying. Are you a functional illiterate? He said it literally that david laid TOLD HIM about it. You are the one theorizing that the guy is lying or crazy.

I'm the ashkenazi here, goyim. you are the low iq.

I can't gymmaxx because of my eye problems. (i'm not allowed to lift above 10kg)

But even if i could there's no point in gymaxxing when you're 5'2.