If you aren’t gymmaxing or actively trying to lose weight

he is not theorizing, worst case he's delirious or blatantly lying. Are you a functional illiterate? He said it literally that david laid TOLD HIM about it. You are the one theorizing that the guy is lying or crazy.

I'm the ashkenazi here, goyim. you are the low iq.
he didn't say david laid told him. you don't understand any of this shit man. i follow philion, i follow david laid and i follow about 30 more fitness influencers. i perfectly know whos natty and whos not natty. i understand workout programming, genetics etc. more than you do. i understand if you dont believe hes not natty, you're entitled to your opinion. I can't know he's natty for 100% but i'm very certain he is after following him for a long time. i could literally write a 5 page essay explaining why he's natty but obviously i don't care to prove things to random people on the internet

i just really dislike this mentality where everyone on this forum is downplaying natural limit and natty BBing without any workout experience. it's just x+1 cope to not work your ass off. in steroid induced bodybuilding genetics matter a lot, but a lot of it becomes less relevant bcuz anabolics reduce the differences. when it comes to natty BB genetics are everything. you're gonna see some ridicolous differences between 2 natural people who train just as hard as for as much time. its just how it is

whatever it doesnt matter i dont really care to convince you, believe what you want

david laid's strength and physique is naturally achieveable if you have top tier genetics, as in metabolism, body fat distribution, muscle androgen receptor density, skeletal frame, muscle insertions etc.
he is not theorizing, worst case he's delirious or blatantly lying. Are you a functional illiterate? He said it literally that david laid TOLD HIM about it. You are the one theorizing that the guy is lying or crazy.

I'm the ashkenazi here, goyim. you are the low iq.
also the funniest part about this thread is that you literally took what he said seriously.

"also i talked to david and he said they're surgically inserted bowling balls" -> If you don't recognise that this was supposed to be a joke referring to him having godly shoulders, then you may be on the spectrum jfl

also calling him "serious man", "serious body builder"

he is a fucking comedy channel jfl

Last edited:
he didn't say david laid told him. you don't understand any of this shit man. i follow philion, i follow david laid and i follow about 30 more fitness influencers. i perfectly know whos natty and whos not natty. i understand workout programming, genetics etc. more than you do. i understand if you dont believe hes not natty, you're entitled to your opinion. I can't know he's natty for 100% but i'm very certain he is after following him for a long time. i could literally write a 5 page essay explaining why he's natty but obviously i don't care to prove things to random people on the internet

i just really dislike this mentality where everyone on this forum is downplaying natural limit and natty BBing without any workout experience. it's just x+1 cope to not work your ass off. in steroid induced bodybuilding genetics matter a lot, but a lot of it becomes less relevant bcuz anabolics reduce the differences. when it comes to natty BB genetics are everything. you're gonna see some ridicolous differences between 2 natural people who train just as hard as for as much time. its just how it is

whatever it doesnt matter i dont really care to convince you, believe what you want

david laid's strength and physique is naturally achieveable if you have top tier genetics, as in metabolism, body fat distribution, muscle androgen receptor density, skeletal frame, muscle insertions etc.

How do you want anyone to believe something u say if u dont even seem capable to accept tha simple truth that the guy litteraly said david told him this ?

5:33
"(...)So I actually talked to david about his shoulders and he said they're actually two surgically implanted bowling balls I mean I'm looking to get the surgery myself(...)"

What's wrong with you ?

"(...)So I actually talked to david about his shoulders and he said they're actually two surgically implanted bowling balls I mean I'm looking to get the surgery myself(...)"

What's wrong with you ?
IT. IS. A. FUCKING. JOKE. YOU UTTER AUTISTIC RETARD. THERES NO SUCH FUCKING SURGERY. EVEN IF SOME BARBER IS WILLING TO DO SUCH IMPLANT, NO FUCKING FITNESS INCFLUENCER WOULD GET IT BCUZ IT WOULD LOOK EXTREMELY FAKE. WHY DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS TO A GROWN MAN. HOW DO YOU SURVIVE ON A DAILY BASIS?

LOOK AT 1:20 AT THE STRIATIONS. IT IS INDEED, NOT AN IMPLANT. HOLY SHIT AT THIS AUTISM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, lasthope, middayshowers and 2 others
What do you think about trying to train on 100 grams of carbs or less a day? As long as you hit protein requirements it doesn't really matter, right?

I'm wondering because I have strange problems with bloating, sometimes if I contract my abs I look almost anorexic, but can't see my damn abs. And if I relax my stomach I look average or bloated, like there's a lot of fat to lose around my gut. And when I sit down it's even worse, it's flabby AF.

What do you think about trying to train on 100 grams of carbs or less a day? As long as you hit protein requirements it doesn't really matter, right?

I'm wondering because I have strange problems with bloating, sometimes if I contract my abs I look almost anorexic, but can't see my damn abs. And if I relax my stomach I look average or bloated, like there's a lot of fat to lose around my gut. And when I sit down it's even worse, it's flabby AF.
I have the exact same problem you just mentioned, I think it’s a combination of not low enough body fat but also lacking in core/abdominal muscle mass. This week I’ve started intermittent fasting and also training abs every other day

• +1
Reactions: theanonymousone
I have the exact same problem you just mentioned, I think it’s a combination of not low enough body fat but also lacking in core/abdominal muscle mass. This week I’ve started intermittent fasting and also training abs every other day

Yeah I mean I guess I could still stand to lose weight, but sometimes I just look anorexic, then I eat something and I blow up.

*if you're under 5'10 tbh it's over at 5'5

8 ft 800 lbs 0 bodyfat checkin in

excited for the football season to end so i can start gymcelling
i’m not gymcelling during the season because we practice 2.5 hours a day and i’m a reciever that doesn’t really need to
should be easy to mog people, not too many in the school gymcel, those that do mostly look dyel, and the true gymaxxers like linemen on the football team are bloatmaxxed.

That wide shoulders without muscle look better than wide shoulders with muscle

I might have not understood what you were saying correctly tho
That's a major cope. Muscles look better even on wide framed people

yes lmfaooo xD
that forum dead as fuck
No.. most people are not there because they want to "mog" others but because they are very short like less than 5"5. And your post screamed that you're an incel

No.. most people are not there because they want to "mog" others but because they are very short like less than 5"5. And your post screamed that you're an incel
brutal, how tall is u?
jfl all them niggas . all them nigger there are incels ,biggest cope ive ever read

How do you want anyone to believe something u say if u dont even seem capable to accept tha simple truth that the guy litteraly said david told him this ?

What's wrong with you ?

giphy.gif

Bro please tell me english is not your native language that you can't get the sarcasm in that sentence or you're fucking with us hard

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Volcel if u don't gymmax

i cant tell if ur srs

if ur srs ur legit retarded lmfao
didnt you said he was natty? jfl there is legit no way someone with a good frame would not use roids.

brutal, how tall is u?
jfl all them niggas . all them nigger there are incels ,biggest cope ive ever read
I'm between 5'7 and 5'8. Not much resented since I'm average in my country.

Nah, most of them don't even know what does incel mean. I'm not an incel either.

LL is a legit surgery not a cope.

I'm between 5'7 and 5'8. Not much resented since I'm average in my country.

Nah, most of them don't even know what does incel mean. I'm not an incel either.

LL is a legit surgery not a cope.
lols me, maybe the dont know what incels is but the virginity rate there is high

• JFL
Reactions: I'mme
I once got a hater on incels site because I said if you LDAR then you're a fakecel.

Then I realised that I was a fakecel if I wasn't doing everything to ascend.

Started gymmaxxing a few months ago and honestly I feel pretty fucking great. Also, went from being a skinny fat guy to looking better than a lot of guys in just a few months. Onlline it's easy to think everyone is a shredded IG model type but most guys are out of shape by 25 years old. I'm nearly 30 and most guys I know have either got married or given up on looking good at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 3142, BigBoy and 4 others
didnt you said he was natty? jfl there is legit no way someone with a good frame would not use roids.
what the fuck are you even saying

none of what you said made any sense

when did i say he wasnt natty?

why would someone with a good frame NEED to inject steroids? its literally retarded what you're saying. makes absolutely 0 sense

someone who has a good frame can look good without steroids, those who have shit frame need to inject to get that V taper and capped delts

when did i say he wasnt natty?

why would someone with a good frame NEED to inject steroids? its literally retarded what you're saying. makes absolutely 0 sense

someone who has a good frame can look good without steroids, those who have shit frame need to inject to get that V taper and capped delts
because a good frame with roids becomes even better ofc.

because a good frame with roids becomes even better ofc.
again what you said is not an argument for anything

you probably have zero concept of "EV", aka. "expected value". if you have a legit good frame, the expected value is negative regarding roiding aka. there's more downsides versus the benefits that come with it.

its not that you can't get even bigger, but since you're already big, there's a thing called "diminishing returns" kicking in meaning getting any bigger on an already big frame yields less real life appreciation than someone like with a small frame going to moderate/big.

its like you've given everything by nature for you to NOT have to take steroids, not having to face acne, balding, cardiovascular disease, destroying your natty T production, liver problems, heart enlargement, blood pressure.. and so on. and if you in that spot still decide to roid, that signals you're low iq person

again what you said is not an argument for anything

you probably have zero concept of "EV", aka. "expected value". if you have a legit good frame, the expected value is negative regarding roiding aka. there's more downsides versus the benefits that come with it.

its not that you can't get even bigger, but since you're already big, there's a thing called "diminishing returns" kicking in meaning getting any bigger on an already big frame yields less real life appreciation than someone like with a small frame going to moderate/big.

its like you've given everything by nature for you to NOT have to take steroids, not having to face acne, balding, cardiovascular disease, destroying your natty T production, liver problems, heart enlargement, blood pressure.. and so on. and if you in that spot still decide to roid, that signals you're low iq person
keep believing the fucking bullshit scare mongering around roids.

its fucking obvious half of the sides you listed are not even a problem.

look at arnold and simeon panda .

lol if you think dimishing returns is aplicibale to everything stop being a smartass the difference between a ratio 2.00 and 2.2 is still visible.
especially since bodybuilding fame is about being uniquely aesthetic and thats why most of actually famous bodybuilders were on roids you dont understand that I dont need to see david laid injecting fucking trenbolone into his asshole to notice that anyone in his situation would roid

keep believing the fucking bullshit scare mongering around roids.
jfl calling research bullshit. i'm sure your indian basement scientist ass knows it better

its fucking obvious half of the sides you listed are not even a problem.
do you have proof for it? because i could dig up studies for all claims.
not everyone gets the same symtomps, some people get less symtomps, some others more, some gets absolutely ogred after 1 cycle
+ in the short run many symtomps dont come out, only decades later

look at arnold and simeon panda .
not an argument for anything. it's called cherry-picking. 2 random people that you have no idea what side effects are they dealing with or what treatment they're getting or not. simeon isnt even old enough to face consequences

lol if you think dimishing returns is aplicibale to everything stop being a smartass the difference between a ratio 2.00 and 2.2 is still visible.
especially since bodybuilding fame is about being uniquely aesthetic and thats why most of actually famous bodybuilders
when did i say it doesnt make a difference? just because its visually different, it doesnt mean the difference yields as much result (unless proper bodybuilder, but who the fuck wants to bodybuild) in real life that its worth it to you. dont you understand the concept im trying to say? going from shit frame to decent frame is way more important than going from good frame to roided good frame. the difference in your every day life, girls and instagram from good frame and good frame + roids is way smaller than the difference between change of small frame-> good frame. yes you can be "even" bigger with a good frame + roids but why would you want to risk something that you don't even need to risk to reach your goals? this is like if some generic chad decides to do surgeries because he want to be über male model chad. obviously its not worth it, because he risks fucking his harmony up

that I dont need to see david laid injecting fucking trenbolone into his asshole to notice that anyone in his situation would roid

keep projecting your insecurity to "everyone". no, not everyone would inject in that situation. a lot wouldnt. i have david laid tier frame and i dont inject and think its very low iq thing to do

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga
jfl calling research bullshit. i'm sure your indian basement scientist ass knows it better

do you have proof for it? because i could dig up studies for all claims.
not everyone gets the same symtomps, some people get less symtomps, some others more, some gets absolutely ogred after 1 cycle
+ in the short run many symtomps dont come out, only decades later

not an argument for anything. it's called cherry-picking. 2 random people that you have no idea what side effects are they dealing with or what treatment they're getting or not. simeon isnt even old enough to face consequences

when did i say it doesnt make a difference? just because its visually different, it doesnt mean the difference yields as much result (unless proper bodybuilder, but who the fuck wants to bodybuild) in real life that its worth it to you. dont you understand the concept im trying to say? going from shit frame to decent frame is way more important than going from good frame to roided good frame. the difference in your every day life, girls and instagram from good frame and good frame + roids is way smaller than the difference between change of small frame-> good frame. yes you can be "even" bigger with a good frame + roids but why would you want to risk something that you don't even need to risk to reach your goals? this is like if some generic chad decides to do surgeries because he want to be über male model chad. obviously its not worth it, because he risks fucking his harmony up

keep projecting your insecurity to "everyone". no, not everyone would inject in that situation. a lot wouldnt. i have david laid tier frame and i dont inject and think its very low iq thing to do
alright lad. I am willing to believe alright on that last part. david laid tier frame at 6 foot 8? whats your biacromial and hip width
wait nvm how tall are you again @cocainecowboy ?

alright lad. I am willing to believe alright on that last part. david laid tier frame at 6 foot 8? whats your biacromial and hip width
i dont know measurements and dont care to measure or prove anything to you

6'7" and have similar shoulder/waist ratio as laid

no fucking way.

his ratio is fucking 2
20191001 022229

this after 1 year of natty gymcelling and im skinny fat on this pic at 17% bf. i have love handles + fat on my stomach and on the sides too. i'll reduce my waist by 1-2 inches minimum till I get 10% bf + after 1-2 years more shoulder gains i will legit have david laids ratio + my absolute frame is bigger than his due to height etc.

View attachment 128878

this after 1 year of natty gymcelling and im skinny fat on this pic at 17% bf. i have love handles + fat on my stomach and on the sides too. i'll reduce my waist by 1-2 inches minimum till I get 10% bf + after 1-2 years more shoulder gains i will legit have david laids ratio + my absolute frame is bigger than his due to height etc.
wtf. I have never seen this before. thtats fucking insane.
gigachad level body
Keep in mind he's crazy pumped in every photo.
pump then pump and dump

Last edited:
  • JFL
wtf. I have never seen this before. thtats fucking insane.
also when you're tall you're automatically at way higher risk for cardiovascular diseases. i'll likely die younger no matter what than the average manlet

putting steroids on top is like putting gasoline on fire

also when you're tall you're automatically at way higher risk for cardiovascular diseases. i'll likely die younger no matter what than the average manlet

putting steroids on top is like putting gasoline on fire

true.

how much did you add to your frame in muscle?

true.

how much did you add to your frame in muscle?

i was 137kg obese tier in late 2017, early 2018. i had 0 muscle mass under the fat. cant do 1 single push up, pull up or bodyweight squat. my bench press max was 30kg for one rep

i did HIIT cardio 5 days a week+ 500-750 kcal deficit and went from 137 to 94kg in 1 year. i appeared skinny but i was skinny fat with 0 muscle mass. this is when i started gymcelling now a little over 1 year and currently im 114kg. i haven't gained any fat during the process, in fact i lost even more fat.

so i've essentially gained at least ~20kg of muscle within 1 year, and i assume some amount of it is water weight

based thread
DYELs will never make it

• +1
i was 137kg obese tier in late 2017, early 2018. i had 0 muscle mass under the fat. cant do 1 single push up, pull up or bodyweight squat. my bench press max was 30kg for one rep

i did HIIT cardio 5 days a week+ 500-750 kcal deficit and went from 137 to 94kg in 1 year. i appeared skinny but i was skinny fat with 0 muscle mass. this is when i started gymcelling now a little over 1 year and currently im 114kg. i haven't gained any fat during the process, in fact i lost even more fat.

so i've essentially gained at least ~20kg of muscle within 1 year, and i assume some amount of it is water weight
pretty big transformation in just one year.

I think the frame is a good motivation to get to your potential. it will mine.

altough im pretty sure you must have felt dead during that hiit phase

pretty big transformation in just one year.

I think the frame is a good motivation to get to your potential. it will mine.

altough im pretty sure you must have felt dead during that hiit phase
i'm prescribed Ritalin for my ADHD which's a psycho stimulant. it reduces hunger and makes u have crazy energy. so it made this entire process, both weight loss and muscle building a lot easier

but yeah its a grueling process, every day i have my final goal physique in mind and thats all I focus on, ignore everything else

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DidntRead and Titbot
View attachment 128878

nice angle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
i'm prescribed Ritalin for my ADHD which's a psycho stimulant. it reduces hunger and makes u have crazy energy. so it made this entire process, both weight loss and muscle building a lot easier

but yeah its a grueling process, every day i have my final goal physique in mind and thats all I focus on, ignore everything else
is david laid your goal physique?.

ngl thought to myself about whether or not you said was right at it seems like david laid only added 3 inches of delt width to his muscle which is achievable naturally.

nice angle
i mean, its a favourable angle sure, but not like it's some big anglefraud or anything. i got a bunch of other pics with different distances and angles where I clearly have same shoulder to waist ratio

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
from what ive heard

is david laid your goal physique?.

ngl thought to myself about whether or not you said was right at it seems like david laid only added 3 inches of delt width to his muscle which is achievable naturally.
Yes david laid is my goal physique. I have been running his program all this time too

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo