If you arent gymmaxing you arent looksmaxxing.

D

Deleted member 22829

6'2 (188cm)
. Only fat fucking losers will say otherwise. Muscular body is everything especially if you already have good frame

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Yerico7, futuregigamogger, GigaAscender and 16 others
. Only fat fucking losers will say otherwise. Muscular body is everything especially if you already have good frame
I lose my hairline when I workout couple weeks ago did a couple pushups then seen a patch of hairline lost this always happens to me idk why

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, rand anon, buflek and 4 others
Loox tier body or death

If you can't squish your enemies' skulls with your bare hands, it's over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and futuregigamogger
Not everything but undoubtedly being muscular and lean is a huge halo

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 24444 and 2 others
I lose my hairline when I workout couple weeks ago did a couple pushups then seen a patch of hairline lost this always happens to me idk why
This is cause ur an old fucking man and ur hairline is receding. Push ups didnt give u hairline recession

This is cause ur an old fucking man and ur hairline is receding. Push ups didnt give u hairline recession
Yes they did I swear I only see patches in it when I exercise and get muscle I'm 20

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
If you are already lean don't expect to significantly improve your smv with natty gymmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and rand anon
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and LightSkinNoob
Keep encouraging people to lose their hairlines when it's way more important than muscles fuck that muscles are cope for subhumans

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill, Deleted member 22126 and rand anon
Truth.

I'm so sick of all these losers starvemaxxing without lifting any weight.They are only going to end up skinny fat with a disgusting frame.

Muscular body with low bodyfat is the ideal body a la Patrick Bateman/Christian Bale in American Psycho.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 19766 and ItsOverCel
Truth.

I'm so sick of all these losers starvemaxxing without lifting any weight.They are only going to end up skinny fat with a disgusting frame.

Muscular body with low bodyfat is the ideal body a la Patrick Bateman/Christian Bale in American Psycho.
yes. This is the correct opinion

Yes and the confidence you have when you’re really fucking strong is underrated.

Knowing that you strengthmog the fuck out of almost every man you encounter unconsciously makes you feel superior.

Not talking about bloatmaxxed strength. Lean dense fast twitch muscle that makes you capable of breaking somebody’s face or strangling someone to death

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Primalsplit and Deleted member 16371
Lean dense fast twitch muscle that makes you capable of breaking somebody’s face or strangling someone to death
aka nobody on this forum. i played d1 ball and nobody out there on the shit was no incel. no way yall got any amount of fast twitch in ur shit if u got no stroke to even fuck any bitches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Lemme send u my joint and you can tell me if I have good frame or not

aka nobody on this forum. i played d1 ball and nobody out there on the shit was no incel. no way yall got any amount of fast twitch in ur shit if u got no stroke to even fuck any bitches
Wat sport u played

if you can still fit through doors you aren't trying hard enough.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Yes they did I swear I only see patches in it when I exercise and get muscle I'm 20
Imagine thinking that doing push ups makes your hair fall, the amount of copium is just insane. If you have the balding gene you will bald whether you exercise or not. Anyway buyo just take the tranny pills and profit from an aesthetic body.

//foobar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOverCel and Deleted member 19766