If you aren’t injecting TESTOSTERONE, WAKE UP, your not even trying (female attention is insane)

D

Deleted member 16453

All will be well
If you aren’t taking testosterone, your a pussy for not trying and seeing how it is for once cycle at least. I vividly remember the day after injecting testosterone. it was May 26, 2020.

COVID 19 just started and I’d been planning this for a while, I remember how a few hours post injection, felt something completely different, like a high stimulated calm super confident feeling come over me

About 1.5 weeks later I remember feeling like a god and having all women show me much more attention and atttactiom,and the higher in dose I guy the more they get horny for me. Despite looking pretty bloated

Look at those threads, I’m not talking ab the look roids give u but rather ur behavior and pheromones

@pneumocystosis
@VenomGT3
@androgenic
@CupOfCoffee
@6ft4

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, BrahminBoss and 9 others
If your prone to hair loss, you can take finasteride and still take testosterone for mood improvement and feeling awesome and keep your hair

Literally all IG Giga Chads are on steroids and finasteride

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist
Wake the fuck up and inject

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
If you aren’t taking testosterone, your a pussy for not trying and seeing how it is for once cycle at least. I vividly remember the day after injecting testosterone. it was May 26, 2020.

COVID 19 just started and I’d been planning this for a while, I remember how a few hours post injection, felt something completely different, like a high stimulated calm super confident feeling come over me

About 1.5 weeks later I remember feeling like a god and having all women show me much more attention and atttactiom,and the higher in dose I guy the more they get horny for me. Despite looking pretty bloated

Look at those threads, I’m not talking ab the look roids give u but rather ur behavior and pheromones

@pneumocystosis
@VenomGT3
@androgenic
@CupOfCoffee
@6ft4

where to buy

muh pheromones

How to get laid with this one simple trick.

It really works.

• JFL
Reactions: Maleficent
I had a deeper voice on cycle and I did get some subtle attention, didn’t slay tho

Why would i take testosterone as a young man when i can achieve a natural test level of 800-1000 without ruining my body's natural ability to regulate/produce such hormones?
Every young man on this forum can achieve 700-1000 test naturally.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: orangomango2003, Deleted member 22354, VenatorLuparius and 5 others
Is the deleterious effect of a single test only cycle on skin quality reversible?

Also, I'm already losing my hair (I'm 39), like a Norwood 2 or 1.5. If I'm planning on getting hair transplant anyway and have decent donor area, will a single cycle matter?

I had a deeper voice on cycle and I did get some subtle attention, didn’t slay tho
im starting to think deep voice is failo i have a deep ass voice and ppl think I'm 5 years older and i get told I'm using a voice changer

It’s placebo. If you have low test behavior test make you confident and euphoric, which is how chads already feel naturally. If you need this, take it

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad, GymCelNeckPill and Deleted member 22354
It’s placebo. If you have low test behavior test make you confident and euphoric, which is how chads already feel naturally. If you need this, take it
yes and no, "active" test naturally has a psychological component. If you say placebo midwits somehow think nothing is actually happening. Don't be a midwit

Its a side effect:

Psychiatric effects​

• aggression
  • mania
  • delusions
https://nida.nih.gov/publications/r...what-are-side-effects-anabolic-steroid-misuse

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Maleficent, GymCelNeckPill and 1 other person
:lul: but there is definitely a marked difference in demeanor and appearance, from internal confidence alone. From cuck to killer. People will sense this winning behavior

Foids and cucks spread those analyses; when we speak of side effects of something we are considering mainly exogenous sources e.g. injected testosterone; since testosterone has psychological effects and helps turn you into a chad, non chads spiking their T tremendously and coming to believe they are gods is "incongruent" as the red pillers say, and at odds with their low prenatal T characteristics.

If there is a large discrepancy people can sense and resent this, characterizing injectors as false cheaters. Which they literally are

tl;dr the local unfortunate depressed nerd suddenly acting out like he is the emperor is indeed deluded

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
yes and no, "active" test naturally has a psychological component. If you say placebo midwits somehow think nothing is actually happening. Don't be a midwit
Well, it is a placebo. You think girls like you more - but it’s in your head. But placebos work, that’s why they have to be controlled for in studies, retard

Well, it is a placebo. You think girls like you more - but it’s in your head. But placebos work, that’s why they have to be controlled for in studies, retard
Lol it's actually not in head. When you strut like Vince McMahon you think people don't notice? Retard :lul:

wake the fuck up and castrate urself

Yeah the attention goes up just from using test boosting supps that give you bigger balls

test boost +bigger bulge always beats that garbage.

shilajiit
tongkat ali
creatine
l-carnitine(this is the one that will really raise ur free test and fertility like at least 10 percent)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and makeme183
biggest cope ever

it has been known since time immemorial that women(25+yo) find muscular men attractive
taking T just gives you muscles quickly , if you're a reddit cuck with low T
taking T will not make you a gigachad overnight , you still have to workout/diet/sleep to put on muscle

also , humans don't have pheromones , cuz human females can reproduce throughout the year ( pheromones are needed in the animal kingdom to signal males that the females are ready for reproduction , since they can only do so during certain months of the year)

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Piv the only ioi

Roids are looksmin. It just makes you delusional from the too much confidence. Like my 5'11 normie friend who thinks every girl that talks to him is in love with him.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
The only problem is once you take it you will not naturally produce it good anymore

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
I take 500mg test a week and my confidence is still shit cause I don’t look good.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Maleficent and 5.5psl
Steroids are illegal how am i supposed to get my hands on them as a low iq incel ?

If you want pheromones being schizo and have an smell that all women i ve slept with love...take tren
NASTY SHIT
And the way u fuck so agresive and animalistic....

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
If your prone to hair loss, you can take finasteride and still take testosterone for mood improvement and feeling awesome and keep your hair

Literally all IG Giga Chads are on steroids and finasteride
Legit, I run test with fin (and aromasin) and I haven’t lost a single follicle, genuine cheat codes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
The only problem is once you take it you will not naturally produce it good anymore
yeah, that's my concern. Inject just one time and now you have to be on it for life?

Plus also hair loss - yeah, i know about fin etc, but it's not great. I've taken fin and still slowly lose hair, so add roids to the mix and i'm sure it's a losing battle

Also everyone who takes T seems to age so damn fast. You see this on 'love Island' all the time where the contestents are like 21, and ALL of twitter, jailbait girls are like 'How is Tommy 21?! He looks older than my dad?!! I'm gonna need to see some ID!!!''

yeah, that's my concern. Inject just one time and now you have to be on it for life?

Plus also hair loss - yeah, i know about fin etc, but it's not great. I've taken fin and still slowly lose hair, so add roids to the mix and i'm sure it's a losing battle

Also everyone who takes T seems to age so damn fast. You see this on 'love Island' all the time where the contestents are like 21, and ALL of twitter, jailbait girls are like 'How is Tommy 21?! He looks older than my dad?!! I'm gonna need to see some ID!!!''
Who told you that? It doesn’t work like that you seem really uninformed. I suggest you don’t take it.

Estrogen creatine filled up balloon face thinking girls like you because your arms are full of water - delusional… Lean face > everything.

• JFL
Reactions: Maleficent
Why would i take testosterone as a young man when i can achieve a natural test level of 800-1000 without ruining my body's natural ability to regulate/produce such hormones?
how 🤔

how? Make thread