Lev Peshkov
High T
- Joined
- Apr 5, 2020
- Posts
- 26,787
- Reputation
- 40,480
Your skin the biggest organ in your body. It is clearly goi g to be the number 1 sign of health.
Here's how I see it
Skull devolment is a sign of good HGH and this health and good genes
Skin a sign all your organs are healthy. If you had an ubheksthy oh er it shows on skin, unhealthy oil production it sjoelws with acne ubheksthy kidneys you go yellow
Muscle tone on face shows your Testosterone and thus exercise and good genes. Showing you are a good mate.
Basically most is curable with surgery but there's no surgery for your skin so get soft maxxing that skin. Glowing skin will hsoe you're helsthy and is one of the biggest failios. Even brad put with greasy hair and I cel skin wouldn't be at his psl.
Not trying to sound bluepilled even though I am, I'm just trying to say get healthy skin, it will show foids your general health
Here's how I see it
Skull devolment is a sign of good HGH and this health and good genes
Skin a sign all your organs are healthy. If you had an ubheksthy oh er it shows on skin, unhealthy oil production it sjoelws with acne ubheksthy kidneys you go yellow
Muscle tone on face shows your Testosterone and thus exercise and good genes. Showing you are a good mate.
Basically most is curable with surgery but there's no surgery for your skin so get soft maxxing that skin. Glowing skin will hsoe you're helsthy and is one of the biggest failios. Even brad put with greasy hair and I cel skin wouldn't be at his psl.
Not trying to sound bluepilled even though I am, I'm just trying to say get healthy skin, it will show foids your general health
