If you can afford a place for £5200 per month in London you can bag yourself a MTB curry

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
Such matches are common, south asians value financial wealth much more than physical attractiveness.
It’s still batebuxx tho she is prolly ran through

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and rand anon
Her skin color alone mogs him to the slums of bihar and back. If he wants to keep her from cheating on with some random white chad roadie, he better bleach himself to her color at the very least. He does seem tall for a curry tho so hes got that going for him.
He isn’t tall he looks like 5’10-11 or something lol

i said tall for a curry lol.
Not tall for a curry in my mosque average curry zoomer is like 5’10.
I’m 6’1 so is my brother and most of my cousins are 5’10+

Who said he was a zoomer lol, he looks like a millenial. Im 6ft as well but yeah ive noticed that curry zoomers on avg are like 5'10 which is good tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Lhes not ltn by curry standards tbh, hes at the very least normie, hes just dark brown plus out of shape. He is her looksmatch he just needs to bleach himself and lose the weight/ get in shape ASAP.
He is deffo ltn rn fat bloated. The Curry zoomers at my mosque all mogged him to self harm

He is deffo ltn rn fat bloated. The Curry zoomers at my mosque all mogged him to self harm
if he lost the weight and bleached himself to a lighterskin he wouldnt be a ltn tho lol?

• +1
if he lost the weight and bleached himself to a lighterskin he wouldnt be a ltn tho lol?
Eye area+ shortish chin +cheekobones looks kinda low set didn’t watch whole video

Eye area+ shortish chin +cheekobones looks kinda low set didn’t watch whole video
Wont say anything for certain until he loses the weight and bleaches himself. If hes still subhuman than yah, but if not well then that just proves my point.

• +1
He'll fucking no. We have the lowest education achievements amongst Pakis/Bengalis. However Indians financially mog us back to 1947 with their wealth.
Still counts as curry though :feelsokman:

Im literally saying that the girl in OPs vid mogs the average curry girl and that shes lighter than them so....???? 🤨 🤨 🤨
Yeah but the girl in OP isn't from curryland, she should be compared to other UK pajeetas

Still counts as curry though :feelsokman:

Yeah but the girl in OP isn't from curryland, she should be compared to other UK pajeetas
tbh i havent really seen other UK pajeetas, and does it really matter tho lmao. Being born in the western world doesnt really change your phenotype lol, western curries in terms of physical appearence just tend to be taller than mainlander curries because western curries hindu or muslim tend to eat meat and drink lots of milk and consume dairy products, compared to the shitskins back at home that subsist of cow dung and cow piss. Im an american born indian, and i still look curry asf but im just 6ft, thats the only difference between me and some curry back at home.

FUCK YOU(unless darkskin latina)
usually both castizas and mestizas, and the latter are still lighter than most pajeetas not to mention my dravidian shitskin :feelsokman:

tbh i havent really seen other UK pajeetas, and does it really matter tho lmao. Being born in the western world doesnt really change your phenotype lol, western curries in terms of physical appearence just tend to be taller than mainlander curries because western curries hindu or muslim tend to eat meat and drink lots of milk and consume dairy products, compared to the shitskins back at home that subsist of cow dung and cow piss. Im an american born indian, and i still look curry asf but im just 6ft, thats the only difference between me and some curry back at home.
it does matter cause curries back home have a shit diet and don't even do the bare minimum in terms of grooming. Sure u might hve the same pheno as them, but everyone is curryland is extremely looksminned

• +1
Reactions: CFW432
usually both castizas and mestizas, and the latter are still lighter than most pajeetas not to mention my dravidian shitskin :feelsokman:
Don’t be Hypergamous, incel

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and rand anon
Caucasoid features (eyes, nose) matter more than skin color unless super dark, below ritz 4 with Good undertones is fine

5k in rent is brutal

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
You and your family are extreme outliers.

I know a lot of Indians, because i work in IT. Most come from HIGHER castes, brahmin and warriors (Kshatria?), so def. no problems with food in the childhood for them. And 90% of them are literally below-average-tier in Europe. The average probably is sth like 5'6. These are people no older than 35 years old. I never dealt with guys from India who are 40+.

I literally met very few "tall" Indians. the TALLEST was like 6'0 sharp. No taller.

Here are Stats for younger age groups:
Screenshot 2023 07 10 at 22613

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Deleted member 23218
You and your family are extreme outliers.

I know a lot of Indians, because i work in IT. Most come from HIGHER castes, brahmin and warriors (Kshatria?), so def. no problems with food in the childhood for them. And 90% of them are literally midget tier in Europe. The average probably is sth like 5'6. These are people no older than 35 years old. I never dealt with guys from India who are 40+.

I literally met very few "tall" Indians. the TALLEST was like 6'0 sharp. No taller.
I think Muslim zoomer curries are taller cause cause meat and western diet. My parents are shorter cause famine genes but not my family even in my mosque in general 5’10 is prolly average for young men, they are just like an inch shorter than whites on average (young meanings lile early twenties below ). The olde tones are deffo manlet. I wasnt the tallest there average where just a little bit shorter than me and a few taller. Deffo some giga manlets tho

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Artemis
dont be self hating, currycel

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
she is hot

big brown penis only

• +1
meanwhile im renting a $10k penthouse and all alone...

This girl has a slut pheno she is hot but she just seems ran through to me for some reason
Betabuxxx flag everywhere. That curry is defo punching above his weight but she looks 'hot' because of the disparity.

• +1
Betabuxxx flag everywhere. That curry is defo punching above his weight but she looks 'hot' because of the disparity.
He is prolly getting cucked unles he has a big penis

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I think Muslim zoomer curries are taller cause cause meat and western diet. My parents are shorter cause famine genes but not my family even in my mosque in general 5’10 is prolly average for young men, they are just like an inch shorter than whites on average (young meanings lile early twenties below ). The olde tones are deffo manlet. I wasnt the tallest there average where just a little bit shorter than me and a few taller. Deffo some giga manlets tho
my dad was 5'10 and my mom is 5'6 lmao so i agree with this. All the males in my family from my brother to all my male cousins range from 5'10 to 6'3, but the shortest people around my age mosque are probably 5'8 tho, its ok cause they are lightskin and look paki so they had no problem getting arranged married to some cute paki foid anyway :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: (mind you i go to a paki majority punjabi mosque even though my family is hyderabadi). Hindus might be legit manlets tho who knows lmao.

Last edited:
  • +1
my dad was 5'10 and my mom is 5'6 lmao so i agree with this. All the males in my family from my brother to all my male cousins range from 5'10 to 6'3, but the shortest people around my age mosque are probably 5'8 tho, its ok cause they are lightskin and look paki so they had no problem getting arranged married to some cute paki foid anyway :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: (mind you i go to a paki majority punjabi mosque even though my family is hyderabadi). Hindus might be legit manlets tho who knows lmao.
It’s over if they arranged marriage maxxed and aren’t old looking they will get cucked if she is from the west or ran through if she went or uni

It’s over if they arranged marriage maxxed and aren’t old looking they will get cucked
Ehh i met their wives, they seemed to genuinely like them, plus they were cute paki foids so i mean i cant even complain, allah bless their marriage.

• +1
Ehh i met their wives, they seemed to genuinely like them, plus they were cute paki foids so i mean i cant even complain allah bless their marriage.
Good for them. How old?

Good for them. How old?
We are all in our mid to late 20s. We all grew up with each other since we were from 5-8 years old 😭 😭 😭 😭 now im getting nostalgic

• +1
We are all in our mid to late 20s. We all grew up with each other since we were from 5-8 years old 😭 😭 😭 😭 now im getting nostalgic
How old are you and how old are their wives when getting married? Ur still incel in ur mid 20’s? Absolutely over if so

How old are you and how old are their wives when getting married? Ur still incel in ur mid 20’s? Absolutely over if so
im 25 lmao, and they are literally all around the same age, mid-late 20s. Yeah lol still inkwell, me being 6ft didnt help at all when im brown skinned, have curly coarse abo hair, and look like a typical curry 😭 😭 😭 😭 . Which is why i wanna bleach plus get a bunch of cosmetic surgeries.

• So Sad
im 25 lmao, and they are literally all around the same age, mid-late 20s. Yeah lol still inkwell, me being 6ft didnt help at all when im brown skinned, have curly coarse abo hair, and look like a typical curry 😭 😭 😭 😭 . Which is why i wanna bleach plus get a bunch of cosmetic surgeries.
How old where their wives when they got married? A lot of paki foids are kinda degen in uni tbh.

What do you look like in curios. Also I should get a prozzies if it’s cheap where you are tbh

How old where their wives when they got married? A lot of paki foids are kinda degen in uni tbh.

What do you look like in curios. Also I should get a prozzies if it’s cheap where you are tbh
lmao im not sure i wasnt involved with their rishtas lmfao we arent related :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:. I just know that they are all around the same age, and im pretty sure a few of them are straight from pakiland so i mean, i dont know exactly how "degen" a they are tbh. Ill take a pic and send it to ur dms IF U DONT DOXX. :rage:

• +1
lmao im not sure i wasnt involved with their rishtas lmfao we arent related :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:. I just know that they are all around the same age, and im pretty sure a few of them are straight from pakiland so i mean, i dont know exactly how "degen" a they are tbh. Ill take a pic and send it to ur dms IF U DONT DOXX. :rage:
If their from pakiland they are prolly fine but brutal if they went to uni or even from here if not Locked in basement. Send I won’t dox u can add me on discord if u want

then give ur money to poor normies here
why? i need so much money that i can just sit around and have everyone else decide everything for me.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Looksmatched