If you can feel front of your eyes are deepening, it means mewing is working well

Momstouch

Momstouch

I have pink anus
Images2

I've been mewing almost a half year and i can feel this area gets deepening. (Not very visible yet but i can feel it when i wash my face)
At least extreme hard mewing & thumb pulling works for eye area and nose bridge. These are what i can notice so far

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, thecel, Inscol and 1 other person
placebo and mewing is cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7806 and Momstouch
placebo and mewing is cope
I’ve started believing that chin tuck hard mewing like Salludon (walking around your house with your chin burried in your neck and pushing on your palate like you wanna break it for hours at a time) might not be cope.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 9670 and Momstouch
I’ve started believing that chin tuck hard mewing like Salludon (walking around your house with your chin burried in your neck and pushing on your palate like you wanna break it for hours at a time) might not be cope.
how so?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
(walking around your house with your chin burried in your neck and pushing on your palate like you wanna break it for hours at a time)
damn surely pushing that hard cant be safe?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Be_ConfidentBro
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, Momstouch, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Yeah it exerts enough force to push your maxilla. Skull stures are open until age 25.

• +1
I dug into Salludon’s posts from long ago both on here and his reddit account, same with Astrosky’s posts on various places and came to the conclusion that there is a 1% chance mewing did something for them because they both used this chin tuck hard mew method. Maybe it worked cause they had autistic consistency to do it hours daily for months

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 9670
I dug into Salludon’s posts from long ago both on here and his reddit account, same with Astrosky’s posts on various places and came to the conclusion that there is a 1% chance mewing did something for them because they both used this chin tuck hard mew method. Maybe it worked cause they had autistic consistency to do it hours daily for months
that's why I mew like salludon

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 6380, Momstouch and 2 others
Astrosky is the one making me think it may work.

He even has new progress pics on his ig.

Plus he doesn't have the money to get surgery.

And he is an autistic emo so I don't think he has enough brain power to think about faking it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
View attachment 1068257

I've been mewing almost a half year and i can feel this area gets deepening.
At least extreme hard mewing & thumb pulling works for eye area and nose bridge. These are what i can notice so far
wdym by eyes deepening? becoming more deep set?

• +1

And he is an autistic emo so I don't think he has enough brain power to think about faking it.
astrosky thinks salludons results are fake cause he mogs him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, 5'8manlet and Deleted member 10652
wdym by eyes deepening? becoming more deep set?
Im not sure my whole eyes are deepening. But at least i can feel it on front of my eyes when i wash my face. I have to take care of this area to wash off remained soap. It didnt happen before

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 9670

astrosky thinks salludons results are fake cause he mogs him
Funnily enough he was spouting the opposite back in the day.

This was before Salludon even joined .me and he was posting on plebbit about his results. Astro was talking about how he got his results doing the same thing Salludon was describing in his reddit thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, Ryan, Deleted member 10652 and 2 others
Im not sure my whole eyes are deepening. But at least i can feel it on front of my eyes when i wash my face. I have to take care of this area to wash off remained soap. It didnt happen before
Eyes deepens when you're leanmaxxing, you sure you're not losing body fat as well?

• +1
  • +1
jfl my undereye bones, cheekbones and the bone you mentioned are all forward but i have a shit maxilla and my jaw is shit

stop lying alot of your bone structure is genetic ovbiously enviroment plays a roll but at this point your coping

mewing won't do shit past age 12

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Momstouch
jfl my undereye bones, cheekbones and the bone you mentioned are all forward but i have a shit maxilla and my jaw is shit

stop lying alot of your bone structure is genetic ovbiously enviroment plays a roll but at this point your coping

Cope. just hardmew and bonesmash your legs to become a 6'5 gigachad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 10652

Nope it works untill age 25

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 10615

Age estimation based on closure pattern of cranial and facial sutures

Big 5971d5d231b0e

Suture cloaure starts at 25~30

Thats why many people's face structure get changed even at their mid 20's but not at +30

• +1
View attachment 1068285

View attachment 1068287

Suture cloaure starts at 25~30

Thats why many people's face structure get changed even at their mid 20's but not at +30
the changes will not even be that of a millimeter, surgery and fillers are the only things that will improve bone structure past your young teenage years

i def belive mouth breathing has a affect but some parts of bone structure are genetic

mike mew himslef even addmited he doesn't mew and him and his dad have diffrent views on mewing and can't agree on the same thing

if you want better bones get surgery or get fillers mewing won't do shit past 12 years and even if it does get results it would be not even a few millimeters most likely 1 millimeter or 2

stop coping about mewing in your 20s its actually sad bro i want you to help yourself and get surgery if you need it, not saying that you do because im not sure how you look

• +1
the changes will not even be that of a millimeter, surgery and fillers are the only things that will improve bone structure past your young teenage years

i def belive mouth breathing has a affect but some parts of bone structure are genetic

mike mew himslef even addmited he doesn't mew and him and his dad have diffrent views on mewing and can't agree on the same thing

if you want better bones get surgery or get fillers mewing won't do shit past 12 years and even if it does get results it would be not even a few millimeters most likely 1 millimeter or 2

stop coping about mewing in your 20s its actually sad bro i want you to help yourself and get surgery if you need it, not saying that you do because im not sure how you look
if you think mewing doesnt guide growth past age 12 bro you gotta do your research more honestly. Your either coping cause u lost the mew train for being to old or ur low iq and dont know how to interpret data from actual teenagers posting before and afters

• +1
View attachment 1068257

I've been mewing almost a half year and i can feel this area gets deepening. (Not very visible yet but i can feel it when i wash my face)
How old are you? Have you taken any actual pictures up close or your just "feeling" the area getting deeper

Salludon and Astrosky both claim to have gotten their bimax like results by doing that.
Astro sky bonesmashed zygos and chin and tbh i dont think he got some insane results, he edits the shit ton out of his pictures and i was in his discord servers a long time ago. He definitely wasnt hardmewing for most of the time. On the other hand Salludon is controversial nobody really knows how he did it(unless theres a thread explaining everything somewhere?) but the results are definitely there, his entire face structure changed which cant be fakes imo. Based on Stephen Hawkings skull and people who get tumours on the face and their entire bones start to remodel i think faces can change but its not in our power to do so. We would have to somehow push so insanely hard which the tongue cant do btw and expect results from that.

• +1