If you can’t get a girlfriend in high school, you have autism. It’s so easy.

For any high schoolers here, I have some legit advice all you need to do is be confident and approach less popular girls. High school is when girls have lowest self esteem and don’t realize how much value they have in society today.

PSL autism does not apply in high school. At all. Legit just be confident and nice. And take a girl out on a cute date for ice cream. Just approach in hallway our outside waiting for cars and ask for her snap. Then set up a date. That’s it. Nothing else.

Don’t try to come off like a cocky douchebag btw. Just be cute and nice and sweet is all high school girls want.

Legit high school is the easiest time ever for guys. It’s tutorial mode and college is hard mode and after that is nightmare difficulty. Don’t waste it.
Couldn't get one on easy mode :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ALP and Deleted member 19642
For any high schoolers here, I have some legit advice all you need to do is be confident and approach less popular girls. High school is when girls have lowest self esteem and don’t realize how much value they have in society today.

PSL autism does not apply in high school. At all. Legit just be confident and nice. And take a girl out on a cute date for ice cream. Just approach in hallway our outside waiting for cars and ask for her snap. Then set up a date. That’s it. Nothing else.

Don’t try to come off like a cocky douchebag btw. Just be cute and nice and sweet is all high school girls want.

Legit high school is the easiest time ever for guys. It’s tutorial mode and college is hard mode and after that is nightmare difficulty. Don’t waste it.
How hard is it in college, and does the difficulty get harder on the first day, the first freshman party, after the freshmen girlf flock to Chad?

NT is everything! Blackpill is cope!

tales of currys

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ALP and Deleted member 19642
I don't have autism, i am ugly and this caused me to become the shy and quiet kid and i will never recover from this.

This thread gets on my fucking nerves to an unbelievable extent.

I'm average at the very least, 5'10'', skinny, don't look like a nerd (dress normally and no glasses), good jaw, white with dark blonde and green eyes, good social skills irl and no high inhib and good voice.

I have spent about 2 years on Yubo, doing exactly what you said. Looking for the ugly girls. This was age about 15.

I started talking to a bunch of them and asking to be my girlfriend aftetr some discussion. All said no.

I then tried to build a friendship with this fat girl my same age. We got to talking for some weeks, and i tried to keep it going until i felt we were close enough to tell that i liked her.

Someone spilled it beforehand, and she rejected me instantly on a livestream.

I was also put on blast for even trying, as she started streaming my messages to her.

After a bunch of time going through instantly-dying discussions with hundreds of girls a day, i come upon this skinny girl my age, this time 17, who looked almost Albino with a pig nose, tiny beady eyes and no sense of fashion, and that was part of some sort of Flute orchestra.

I'm not even gonna bother going into the full story, but long story short she called the fucking POLICE on me just for trying to get to know her, I didn't even manage to get past just ''Hey''

I then switched to Instagram because more lonely outcast type people know about it and have an account thann Yubo.

I scouted and found some that fit the bill, and this time, I tried to DM saying something like ''hey you're cute'' and got BLOCKED instantly. On Christmas. The same day i broke both of my fucking hands at a job i took up trying to make money for FOOD. at 17!

I then tried Yubo again, where i was greeted by people adding me just to say ''you're ugly''

I tried to talk to this girl with a LITERAL EYE DEFORMITY, probably one of the ugliest, and i got BLOCKED mid-conversation without even being able to say ANYTHING WORTHWHILE.

My third and current female that ALLOWED me to speak to her is with a 14-year old, formerly wheelchair-ridden, diagnosed autistic, dyslexic, ADHD, malocclusion class 2 suffering weeb girl that cosplays.

I tried talking to her IRL, spending some time with her, listening to her talk about her hobbies, etc. and all seems well, i ask for her number, she gives it out, later i message it to get NOTHING.

Nothing for days until i tell her brother that it's me, she responds saying hello or whatever, i ask her why she didn't respond she says she didn't know who this number was i ask why she didn't just ask she says ''i don't have the courage for it'' or whatever.

Eventually i just give some generic response, she just says ''yup'' and i have no idea what to even say, and i make this clear as a response, but she is no longer responding.

Some days later i remember how she felt frustrated there wasn't some vague LGBT sexuality flag in the Sims so i made it for her as a mod and sent it to her. No response at all.

Months pass and i just resort to talking as if it's letters, wishing her a merry Christmas, etc. She takes half a day to even read them and doesn't respond.

Then, on my birthday i ask her if she has plans in the morning. No response. 4 hours later i say it's my birthday and that i enjoyed always her company and that i would love for her to come and go someplace to do something this day or whatever.

I then tell her that i would appreciate a response

Many hours pass, and again, no response.

At 1 minute to the next day, i tell her, that i'm sorry for annoying her and that i'm just bad at all this or whatever. No resposne, and she read my messages 3 days later, and blocked me.

^
Her

I have no words, honestly.

But what i can manage to say is tell you to shut the fuck up, since you're obviously clueless.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: karbo, Mewton and ALP

I'm average at the very least, 5'10'', skinny, don't look like a nerd (dress normally and no glasses), good jaw, white with dark blonde and green eyes, good social skills irl and no high inhib and good voice.

I have spent about 2 years on Yubo, doing exactly what you said. Looking for the ugly girls. This was age about 15.

I started talking to a bunch of them and asking to be my girlfriend aftetr some discussion. All said no.

I then tried to build a friendship with this fat girl my same age. We got to talking for some weeks, and i tried to keep it going until i felt we were close enough to tell that i liked her.

I was also put on blast for even trying, as she started streaming my messages to her.

After a bunch of time going through instantly-dying discussions with hundreds of girls a day, i come upon this skinny girl my age, this time 17, who looked almost Albino with a pig nose, tiny beady eyes and no sense of fashion, and that was part of some sort of Flute orchestra.

I'm not even gonna bother going into the full story, but long story short she called the fucking POLICE on me just for trying to get to know her, I didn't even manage to get past just ''Hey''

I then switched to Instagram because more lonely outcast type people know about it and have an account thann Yubo.

I scouted and found some that fit the bill, and this time, I tried to DM saying something like ''hey you're cute'' and got BLOCKED instantly. On Christmas. The same day i broke both of my fucking hands at a job i took up trying to make money for FOOD. at 17!

I then tried Yubo again, where i was greeted by people adding me just to say ''you're ugly''

I tried to talk to this girl with a LITERAL EYE DEFORMITY, probably one of the ugliest, and i got BLOCKED mid-conversation without even being able to say ANYTHING WORTHWHILE.

My third and current female that ALLOWED me to speak to her is with a 14-year old, formerly wheelchair-ridden, diagnosed autistic, dyslexic, ADHD, malocclusion class 2 suffering weeb girl that cosplays.

I tried talking to her IRL, spending some time with her, listening to her talk about her hobbies, etc. and all seems well, i ask for her number, she gives it out, later i message it to get NOTHING.

Nothing for days until i tell her brother that it's me, she responds saying hello or whatever, i ask her why she didn't respond she says she didn't know who this number was i ask why she didn't just ask she says ''i don't have the courage for it'' or whatever.

Eventually i just give some generic response, she just says ''yup'' and i have no idea what to even say, and i make this clear as a response, but she is no longer responding.

Some days later i remember how she felt frustrated there wasn't some vague LGBT sexuality flag in the Sims so i made it for her as a mod and sent it to her. No response at all.

Months pass and i just resort to talking as if it's letters, wishing her a merry Christmas, etc. She takes half a day to even read them and doesn't respond.

Then, on my birthday i ask her if she has plans in the morning. No response. 4 hours later i say it's my birthday and that i enjoyed always her company and that i would love for her to come and go someplace to do something this day or whatever.

At 1 minute to the next day, i tell her, that i'm sorry for annoying her and that i'm just bad at all this or whatever. No resposne, and she read my messages 3 days later, and blocked me.

View attachment 1720647
^
Her

But what i can manage to say is tell you to shut the fuck up, since you're obviously clueless.
What country do you live in? I was in high school 7 years ago tbh so maybe I may have Boomer advice jfl. Also I am in America, so high school age girls typically are less sexually experienced and innocent, meaning they are more likely to want cute sweet relationships vs being plowed by Chad.

They will never understand us.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
They will never understand us.
True.

But then again

I don't have autism, i am ugly and this caused me to become the shy and quiet kid and i will never recover from this.
I am not shy nor quiet.

Just unwanted. You are mentalcel.

At least you are in a first world country and has green eyes.

I am living in a shithole thirdworld with my ugly traits.
I only have one green eye. I'm subhumanly deformed enough to have heterochromia. My other eye is brown.

Being in the first world has only made me more ostracized. They blacklisted me from all schools but the worst ones.

• So Sad
Reactions: ALP
You are mentalcel, locationcel, facecel, heightcel
At least your life makes sense. I seem to not lack much in any aspects yet i'm treated like scum.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and ALP
Legit just be confident and nice. And take a girl out on a cute date for ice cream. Just approach in hallway our outside waiting for cars and ask for her snap. Then set up a date. That’s it. Nothing else.
avowqqM_700b.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, MoggerGaston, Mewton and 1 other person

Im a grown ass man and im talking to 18 year olds. Its not hard boys

i mog everyone in my class but im autistic af lol

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
True. I not only had autism but pretty bad acne. I had no chance in high school.

Didn't get laid until 24 with a fat chick

Till this day I can't get a slim woman in the west. I have to geomaxx for that

Having autism is a curse

JFL at this thread. There are legit fools on this website claiming girls don't care about looks in high school. Even inceltear redditors aren't this bluepilled and delusional

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, recessed, Mewton and 2 others
Muh autism :feelsuhh:

Meanwhile, the overwhelming majority of guys I went to high school with did not have girlfriends at the time.

Did they all have autism?

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Daniel Plainview, recessed and 7 others
This is absolutely incorrect.

Lots of things can screw up your chances in high school that aren't applicable in the rest of life. Being part of the wrong group, for instance. High school puts people into categories that follow them from years past and it is hard to break out of them. In the real world you can influence your own category to an extent.

Or being the wrong race in a predominantly white school. Or being in a small town where everyone knows your business. Or having busybody parents that make finding privacy with a girlfriend challenging.

I don't think that someone can say it is truly over until they hit wizard age.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Mewton and Deleted member 19478
@baldingprettyboy

F897CAA1 4B82 4232 BA49 3E7E19E564F3
0FD16524 7D92 4B8A 8F50 EE3548AF2CC8

Do you think this kid has a chance or nah?

just be confident, bro

Legit. I wasted my high school years but during my time I saw a good amount of manlets and dudes that forum users would call undesirable to women who had gfs.

Is there a way you can fake going to high school? We would need to ask a teacher, how they verify that all the students on the first day do indeed belong to the class. You could potentially add your name in the administration database, it might be possible.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, MoggerGaston and Gonthar
So go talk to the weird looking girl who has no friends then nigga?
Pussy inflation has never been higher, there isn’t a single roastie in my high school who doesn’t have a huge social circle and a harem

2/10 landwhale foids that would be incels if male are giga stacy’s now

Is there a way you can fake going to high school? You could potentially add your name in the administration database
Nigga, you'll get added to the sex offenders database.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
Nigga, you'll get added to the sex offenders database.
You need to be high iq to do this. I also don't need to add my real name, the teachers won't check my passport. When the fbi special forces storm the classroom to arrest me, I just leave through the window or something.

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
This is absolutely incorrect.

Lots of things can screw up your chances in high school that aren't applicable in the rest of life. Being part of the wrong group, for instance. High school puts people into categories that follow them from years past and it is hard to break out of them. In the real world you can influence your own category to an extent.

Or being the wrong race in a predominantly white school. Or being in a small town where everyone knows your business. Or having busybody parents that make finding privacy with a girlfriend challenging.

I don't think that someone can say it is truly over until they hit wizard age.

Also if you are one of those high inhib kids (most likely many here) very high chance that you'll get bullied, made fun of or shit on by more dominant guys and once someone belittles you in the social group, your social status in the eyes of girls is done for good

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Daniel Plainview
"just be confident and take a girl out for ice cream"
i want to bash your unknowledgeable clueless bluepiller faggot face so hard into a brick wall. kill yourself boomer nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15569, Daniel Plainview, recessed and 2 others
When were you last in high school? People in my high school at least are lookist as fuck, gossiping about x person being ugly/short and dick measuring activity among the same genders.
This! If anything in High School being good looking is more important. All of the uglies i knew only started getting laid in college lmfao.
In high school if you're not good looking you will be invisible. College is where (ironically) you start having a chance.

• +1
Reactions: HAPAgymcel
Is there a way you can fake going to high school? We would need to ask a teacher, how they verify that all the students on the first day do indeed belong to the class. You could potentially add your name in the administration database, it might be possible.
Get a fake ID or something and join the high-school. You might also need to forge a bunch of other documents, it kinda depends in what country you live and what the rules are. Sooner or later some teachers might require to speak with a parent of yours, so you could either impersonate an older person or find an accomplice to pull of this scheme.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
@baldingprettyboy

View attachment 1721101View attachment 1721102

Do you think this kid has a chance or nah
Yes.

Also if you are one of those high inhib kids (most likely many here) very high chance that you'll get bullied, made fun of or shit on by more dominant guys and once someone belittles you in the social group, your social status in the eyes of girls is done for good

Much like how ultramanlets locationmaxx to get a wife, sometimes the best thing a person can do for their happiness is change their environment. School does not dictate your success in the real world at all. Sports chad marries the hot girl who gets fat after they have kids, divorces his ass and sends him into a downward spiral of alcohol, while turboethnic STEMmaxxes and has six figs a year and 100 bodies because he knows that looks is above all and nothing good will last. When things aren't working out in a place, move to another place.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
This topic is legit, but the trick is to become a highschool teacher and THEN get a girlfriend there

For any high schoolers here, I have some legit advice all you need to do is be confident and approach less popular girls.
You can't just cold-approach it would seem too predatorial and she'd use rejecting you as an in to gossip w/ other girls.

I'm open to chatting them up buy I don't know how to start conversations.

Maybe that is a touch of autism

• +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing

View attachment 1720647
^
Her

'average'

Sure bro

1933596 sdfasdf

Muh autism :feelsuhh:

Meanwhile, the overwhelming majority of guys I went to high school with did not have girlfriends at the time.

Did they all have autism?
Autism doesnt impact your dating life unless its severe

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan

View attachment 1720647
^
Her

i've got 4 slays from yubo in some months and my stats arent that better than yours nigga ur doing something wrong

HOW THE FUCK IS IT SO EASY? You fucking retard. I was invisible despite being fully softmaxxed my senior year, no girl even dared to look at me. How is it so easy?

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
It matters
It starts to matter from elementary school
I got rejected in 5th grade two times
So you can imagine that

yeah bro! your not ugly! u are autistic Haahah or even both!

HOW THE FUCK IS IT SO EASY? You fucking retard. I was invisible despite being fully softmaxxed my senior year, no girl even dared to look at me. How is it so easy?

Its not op must be time traveler or some shit must come from the 1950s of some shit tbqh.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR