If you can’t get a girlfriend in high school, you have autism. It’s so easy.

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
For any high schoolers here, I have some legit advice all you need to do is be confident and approach less popular girls. High school is when girls have lowest self esteem and don’t realize how much value they have in society today.

PSL autism does not apply in high school. At all. Legit just be confident and nice. And take a girl out on a cute date for ice cream. Just approach in hallway our outside waiting for cars and ask for her snap. Then set up a date. That’s it. Nothing else.

Don’t try to come off like a cocky douchebag btw. Just be cute and nice and sweet is all high school girls want.

Legit high school is the easiest time ever for guys. It’s tutorial mode and college is hard mode and after that is nightmare difficulty. Don’t waste it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, p0lishsubhuman, ´´´´´´´´ and 48 others
Looks matter alot . And women know their value

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 14392 and 16 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Yerico7, Deleted member 15099 and 9 others
Autism. Not in high school.
When were you last in high school? People in my high school at least are lookist as fuck, gossiping about x person being ugly/short and dick measuring activity among the same genders.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, litaz, Deleted member 14392 and 10 others
i am cursed with social anxiety and social inhibition.

title should be "

"If you can’t get a girlfriend in high school, you are non-NT. It’s so easy."​

u got 2 be more inclusive smh.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, p0lishsubhuman, Daniel Plainview and 5 others
i am cursed with social anxiety and social inhibition.

title should be "

"If you can’t get a girlfriend in high school, you are non-NT. It’s so easy."​

u got 2 be more inclusive smh.
Well you’d better learn to cold approach girls in high school, difficult cranks up 10x in college and another 10x after that

Just go find a cute nerdy girl that doesn’t have many friends nigga

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Yerico7, Deleted member 16369 and 6 others
Well you’d better learn to cold approach girls in high school, difficult cranks up 10x in college and another 10x after that
I have tried cold approaching a few times (100% gigafail) and I know absolutely no-one that has slayed by cold approaching

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod
I have tried cold approaching a few times (100% gigafail) and I know absolutely no-one that has slayed by cold approaching
Damn you must be legit deformed then sorry bro, cold approaching is easy as fuck especially in high school hallways try lowering your standards maybe?

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: DarkLoner94 and ALP
Damn you must be legit deformed then sorry bro, cold approaching is easy as fuck especially in high school hallways try lowering your standards maybe?
nigga you are definitely over 30 years old and still have a Johnny Bravo mentality, in the fucking hallways!???
2022 06 03 012519

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Yerico7 and helpmegod
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, SendMePicsToRate and ALP
nigga you are definitely over 30 years old and still have a Johnny Bravo mentality, in the fucking hallways!???
Hell yeah, hallways is best time between classes, or during lunch or outside in car line, find the nerdy lonely girl who has no friends, just be nice and say you think she’s cute and ask for her snap, I have way more experience and am way smarter than you bro, trust

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Yerico7, ALP and Mewton
So go talk to the weird looking girl who has no friends then nigga?

What do you expect to get a Snapchat from the hot bonde Stacies?
about everyone has friends now, I am not going to settle for a skinnyfat actually deformed midget lmao (since that is the closest thing I have seen to your 'weird looking nerdy girl uwu' thing you are talking about)

Hell yeah, hallways is best time between classes, or during lunch or outside in car line, find the nerdy lonely girl who has no friends, just be nice and say you think she’s cute and ask for her snap
makes a little bit more sense, at first I interpreted that as when you're walking in the hallway to class, and not more like when you're standing outside class.

and am way smarter than you bro, trust
IQ test results, ACT score, SAT score, and quite possibly even GPA or GTFO. Also skull circumference because why not.

makes a little bit more sense, at first I interpreted that as when you're walking in the hallway to class, and not more like when you're standing outside class.

IQ test results, ACT score, SAT score, and quite possibly even GPA or GTFO. Also skull circumference because why not.
98th percentile act and 4.0 nigga kys

• WTF
Reactions: ALP
High school is the easiest time to get laid mainly because were younger and realky don’t know what’s going on in life also people in school tend to get very horny

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Yerico7, A23ghskung and 5 others

easier said than done, idk what girls don't have friends and i can't ever properly assess if i could realistically get them because i hate my own face.

trust me bruh an average asian/ethnic girl would literally be perfect 4 me, nd there's lots at my school.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
easier said than done, idk what girls don't have friends and i can't ever properly assess if i could realistically get them because i hate my own face.

trust me bruh an average asian/ethnic girl would literally be perfect 4 me, nd there's lots at my school.
Damn nigga rip then I guess you’ll be forever alone unless you learn to approach

Wtf are you waiting for? A girl to just walk up and kiss you? What do you even have to lose ? 😂

• So Sad
You need a social circle and some status in the school to get a gf cus nobody wants to date an anti social nerd

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Daniel Plainview, Mewton and 3 others
You need a social circle and some status in the school to get a gf cus nobody wants to date an anti social nerd
Yeah if you want to date a Stacy, just go for an anti social girl who sits alone at luck though??

I went to an all boys school, if I went to a mixed school I definately would've gotten a gf

For any high schoolers here, I have some legit advice all you need to do is be confident and approach less popular girls. High school is when girls have lowest self esteem and don’t realize how much value they have in society today.

PSL autism does not apply in high school. At all. Legit just be confident and nice. And take a girl out on a cute date for ice cream. Just approach in hallway our outside waiting for cars and ask for her snap. Then set up a date. That’s it. Nothing else.

Don’t try to come off like a cocky douchebag btw. Just be cute and nice and sweet is all high school girls want.

Legit high school is the easiest time ever for guys. It’s tutorial mode and college is hard mode and after that is nightmare difficulty. Don’t waste it.
this thread triggers me :soy:

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and ALP
We missed out on teen love! :kys:
Fuck all neurotypicals, their foids need to be enslaved! :feelsree:
@fjor2096 @Octillionaire3 @Matthias8272 @stevielake @Stopping@Nothing19

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard, enchanted_elixir and 3 others

Just be neurotypical bro, stop being mentally ill antisocial loser bro, it’s so easy nigga! :soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
when you're past that phase is when you realize how stupidly easy it is, hs is basically a walk in the park

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Daniel Plainview, Yerico7 and 5 others
when you're past that phase is when you realize how stupidly easy it is, hs is basically a walk in the park
I realised how many IOIs i missed after finishing it, i am still a kissless 19 year old virgin 🙂🔫

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Daniel Plainview, Yerico7 and 3 others
High school is when girls have lowest self esteem and don’t realize how much value they have in society today.
factual

not that easy, since status within said school and social presence matters also
without it you wont get very far

why would u want a gf

there's still time for you in college. Actually even if you don't go to college

but ngl it's much harder

• So Sad
normies peak in HS it's so easy

• So Sad
god i was such a faggot i didnt get a gf in highschool. Only kissed girls at parties

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
No there isn't i m an ugly averagecel + antisocial.
you can improve all that

getting girls is basically = look good+talk to girls

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and TrestIsBest
5’3 chink has a gf while I rot here! :feelsree::feelswhy:
06A66DF3 A6CF 4C2D A919 974DC5CD210B
54D1D656 31C1 4A02 A814 CD3B8CD03D91
49412567 FE70 4CED 8147 DCDCBE0953E6

@Matthias8272 @stevielake @sevensources @Stopping@Nothing19 @RecessedChinCel @Octillionaire3 @AutismVictim
:kys:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, enchanted_elixir, Stopping@Nothing19 and 1 other person
I can't ı am too high inhib and scared and shy :feelswah:.

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:.
I had crippling social anxiety at your age too, naturally you'll have to treat that

but you can, of course you do. It won't be easy, but you can do it. And by looking good I really don't mean being chad or something, I was rated 4 psl myself.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
And by looking good I really don't mean being chad or something,
I know broski, i have routines for looksmax and i think i can go from 5/10 to 7/10 (without surgery),

I had crippling social anxiety at your age too, naturally you'll have to treat that
How did you make it?

Water for anyone who isn't completely autistic.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ALP and Deleted member 19642
I know broski, i have routines for looksmax and i think i can go from 5/10 to 7/10 (without surgery),

How did you make it?
in a nutshell, basically medication+exposure therapy

but you can still get a gf while working on this, just stick with OLD if you want to.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and ALP