If you could create your ideal Looksmax compound, what things would it contain and what specific effects would you want it to do?

O

Osie

Diamond
Contributor
I was wondering if you guys could create your own compound for whatever looksmax purpose (height, skin. jaw structure, etc,) what would you want it to contain and specifically do?

And be specific, like possibly reference the effects of two different compounds if brought together potentially could lead to great results!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and schizo echochamber
Compound V.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Osie
increase height obviously, thats really it

increase height obviously, thats really it
Well, give me some specifics. Would you want the drug to contain both IGF-1 and HGH together possibly? Would you want it to be like a super-powered growth hormone secretagogue?

I was wondering if you guys could create your own compound for whatever looksmax purpose (height, skin. jaw structure, etc,) what would you want it to contain and specifically do?

And be specific, like possibly reference the effects of two different compounds if brought together potentially could lead to great results!
I like this topic!

Compound A - Capable of triggering all signals for chondrogenesis, and suppressing bone ossification.
Compound B - Creates new mesenchymal stem cells for things like height, hair and muscle growth.
Compound C - Capable of reversing bone into cartilage capable of growing more long bone, for height, frame, etc.
Compound D - Potent myostatin inhibitor, vasodilator, and muscle synthesizer.
Compound E - Capable of morphing the skull to look more attractive, symmetrical. Almost like a facial adaptogen.
Phenotypic Morphogenic Compounds - Family of compounds capable of morphing a skull to another phenotype through very precise osteoblast and osteoclast behavior. This might be actually possible if one can find a way to literally instruct cells to make you have a more "insert phenotype here" skull.
Compound F - Fast and long-acting inhibitor of melanin production, and also breaks down melanin as well.
Compound G - Ceases all fingernail and toenail growth
Compound H - Releases small deposits of fluorescent proteins (choose your color) in the irises, giving it a faint but noticeable glow.
Compound I - A compound that makes someone's hair glow gold.
Compound J - A compound that exterminates all bad breath and prevents it from rearising
Compound K - A super huge adaptogenic compound that basically ceases aging, and rapidly reverses it in aging people by expressing or suppressing a huge amount of genes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, princelymogger and Osie
Compound C
Turns you into Indian instantly

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Glacier, iam good boy, yirma19 and 1 other person

Diemethylecadmium

I like this topic!

Compound A - Capable of triggering all signals for chondrogenesis, and suppressing bone ossification.
Compound B - Creates new mesenchymal stem cells for things like height, hair and muscle growth.
Compound C - Capable of reversing bone into cartilage capable of growing more long bone, for height, frame, etc.
Compound D - Potent myostatin inhibitor, vasodilator, and muscle synthesizer.
Compound E - Capable of morphing the skull to look more attractive, symmetrical. Almost like a facial adaptogen.
Phenotypic Morphogenic Compounds - Family of compounds capable of morphing a skull to another phenotype through very precise osteoblast and osteoclast behavior. This might be actually possible if one can find a way to literally instruct cells to make you have a more "insert phenotype here" skull.
Compound F - Fast and long-acting inhibitor of melanin production, and also breaks down melanin as well.
Compound G - Ceases all fingernail and toenail growth
Compound H - Releases small deposits of fluorescent proteins (choose your color) in the irises, giving it a faint but noticeable glow.
Compound I - A compound that makes someone's hair glow gold.
Compound J - A compound that exterminates all bad breath and prevents it from rearising
Compound K - A super huge adaptogenic compound that basically ceases aging, and rapidly reverses it in aging people by expressing or suppressing a huge amount of genes.
Shut up nerd 🤓

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 51465

What would be the best for jaw and bone remodeling?

and then one for collagen increase.