If you could only get one surgery in life what would it be?

lowiqcel

lowiqcel

Iron
There’s about five surgery’s I am considering. If number one surgery goes well then I’ll be satisfied with nothing else. I’m often changed my mind between rhino and oto for my first surgery. A crooked nose really destroys harmony but I can cope that it looks masc. sometimes my ears don’t bother me and at others they look huge that I feel almost subhuman to leave the house. probably end up doing both tbh. I don’t even want to be chad just want to be human

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Infraorbital rim implant

Jaw implants or almond eye

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Torn between dense packing FUE HT or the surgery I'm planning to re-align my jaws by convincing an ortho surgeon to bring my maxilla forward instead of my mandible back. The second one is just so perfect because it will probably ascend me hard and I have a perfectly legitimate health reason to do it.

lobotomy

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Whatever would make my lower third look human without requiring multiple surgeries, probably wraparound or something but i dont fantasize about things i cant afford

Torn between dense packing FUE HT or the surgery I'm planning to re-align my jaws by convincing an ortho surgeon to bring my maxilla forward instead of my mandible back. The second one is just so perfect because it will probably ascend me hard and I have a perfectly legitimate health reason to do it.
I’m low iq what’s the first surgery do ?

otoplasty, it would fix my biggest failo.

face transplant

I’m low iq what’s the first surgery do ?
FUE means "follicular unit extraction" and HT means "hair transplant", dense packing just refers to packing a shitload of follicles into the area. I plan on eventually getting one to fill my temples back out and to thicken up my frontal region if needed at that point.

Yes bro

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
wraparound shotgun implant

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Ritalincel
face transplant

• Love it
Reactions: godsmistake
FUE means "follicular unit extraction" and HT means "hair transplant", dense packing just refers to packing a shitload of follicles into the area. I plan on eventually getting one to fill my temples back out and to thicken up my frontal region if needed at that point.
If you have nw0 can you still get dense packing?

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Personality implant:feelsgood:

If you have nw0 can you still get dense packing?
Yes. You can get it done just to thicken your hair. Although I would say unless you are legitimately concerned with how thin your hair is, it probably isn't worth it.

Something Chin related

Chin wing osteotomy

Reincarnationplasty with Dr. Eppley

eyebrow transplant (if that could even be considered a surgery)

by convincing an ortho surgeon to bring my maxilla forward instead of my mandible back.
Why does it always have to be bringing them back? FFS

• JFL
Hairline lowering, that’s the surgery that would get rid of my only truly significant flaw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
Yes. You can get it done just to thicken your hair. Although I would say unless you are legitimately concerned with how thin your hair is, it probably isn't worth it.
I think it might be worth it but I'll need to see pics with similar cases as to mine

• +1