If You Could Unblackpill Yourself would you?

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Basically, you would have never found this site, or learned about looksmaxxing, PSL, etc? Its a balance of wanting to live a normal life but not be aware of how to be more attractive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, 5'7 zoomer, Mog3D and 3 others
@Jason Voorhees @Michael Myers @Clavicular @yeeyeeslayer thoughts?

No

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, incel194012940, Narcissus🥀 and 11 others
i would just become blackpilled again

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, futuregigamogger, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Never. I'd rather know the truth then live in blissful ignorance at this point. Can't go back to not knowing how things work.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, jinnu, tombradylover and 6 others
Basically, you would have never found this site, or learned about looksmaxxing, PSL, etc? Its a balance of wanting to live a normal life but not be aware of how to be more attractive.
yes, the blackpill has turned me into the soulless monster that i am now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, Mog3D, Bonecel01 and 1 other person
You legit can't. Everyone is blackpilled they just hide it be morally correct.

Even babies know who is ugly and not ugly.

Kids who get bullied were usually subhuman. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, lowiqNormie, futuregigamogger and 3 others
Never. I'd rather know the truth then live in blissful ignorance at this point. Can't go back to not knowing how things work.
Exactly living life in bluepilled is 10x worse. You'll never have a answer just cope and 1 day i'll click but ur life is already ruined.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
because i would never truly know what attracts women, never know the fine details of lookism and facial anatomy that make or break someones attractiveness and i wouldn't be able to use this knowledge to my advantage to improve my attractiveness e.g. never know what surgeries i would need to fix what falio etc.

also i would still buy into the bs advice of game and personality to try and get women which would result in me embarrassing myself and getting rejected over and over wondering what's wrong

so glad i was blackpilled early, also would never take looks seriously enough to consider plastic surgeries that could change my life
DId you ascend?
in the process of it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and Heinrich Schmidt
No, but the blackpill is also not for everyone. If you’re 5’7 with a narrow recessed jaw, high balding hairline, big nose, and can’t afford surgery, it’s best to live in blissfull ignorance

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, GunDevilHybrid and yeeyeeslayer
Never, I prefer uncomfortable truths over comforting lies.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, GunDevilHybrid and ChadL1te
so glad i was blackpilled early, also would never take looks seriously enough to consider plastic surgeries that could change my life
mirin join date, maybe my septum wouldnt have deviated:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Carv
facts, i got bullied bc i had a low respect face and was weird
You do have a low trust face lokey would rob you if i was a pookie :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: ChadL1te
  • +1
dosent mean they are blackpilled, i see your point tho
Blackpilled in a sense that know looks matter. They understand the deep reality of the world just by DNA.

• +1
facts, i got bullied bc i had a low respect face and was weird
people get bullied because they're non nt and are don't fight back/cower under pressure so they're seen as vulnerable and easy targets which makes it worse in a positive feedback loop kinda way

there were plently of popular kids in my highschool who were subhumans, and high mtns/htns who were bullied

• +1
not a big issue

can easily by fixed with a rhinoplasty
yah ik but it legit fucks up my face so much from the right side, the left is fine

• +1
Reactions: Carv and yeeyeeslayer
  • +1
people get bullied because they're non nt and are don't fight back/cower under pressure so they're seen as vulnerable and easy targets which makes it worse in a positive feedback loop kinda way

there were plently of popular kids in my highschool who were subhumans, and high mtns/htns who were bullied
Yeah, they are prey usually because they are ugly or short or race.

Non NT = Means you were ugly so kids didn't wanna play with you
Don't Fight Back = Didn't have kids to play with + Parents raised a bitch boy

:soy:

What can i do for black skin? Bleachmax ( Joking )
there are entire detailed BOTB threads on skin lightening/whitemaxxing that you can check out

• JFL
there are entire detailed BOTB threads on skin lightening/whitemaxxing that you can check out
I rather die than bleach my god-given skin tbh.

My skin evolved this way. I won't change my skin cause society im not a beta male.

Maybe, but it’s comforting to know my experiences with people(good or bad) weren’t entirely my fault. Sucks to know how judgemental the world is and that some shit is beyond my control but…

No. The black pill has actually helped me in a lot of areas in life. I’m not strictly speaking about the nihilistic pure black pill which suggests that everything is predetermined and to just give up.

• +1

not necessarily

not nt means you act/something about you is abnormal compared to the group kids in your evironment,

for example if your gay, this is seen as not normal between the average group of guys, so a gay guy will be a target for bullying even if he's good looking

or for example your autistic and can't read social cues/understand sarcasm/hold a normal conversation, this will also make you seen as abnromal from the crowd so a kid like this will also be a target for bullying even if he's gl

you can get bullied for your looks, not saying you can't

but it's not the main reason for it i would say,

looks won't save you if your a weirdo that doesn't fit it

• +1
not necessarily

not nt means you act/something about you is abnormal compared to the group kids in your evironment,

for example if your gay, this is seen as not normal between the average group of guys, so a gay guy will be a target for bullying even if he's good looking

or for example your autistic and can't read social cues/understand sarcasm/hold a normal conversation, this will also make you seen as abnromal from the crowd so a kid like this will also be a target for bullying even if he's gl
Non-NT is you not being socialized cause of Looks.

Normal kids grow up with friends when they don't they become Non-NT most times.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
you can get bullied for your looks, not saying you can't

but it's not the main reason for it i would say,

looks won't save you if your a weirdo that doesn't fit it
Looks allow you to be retarded and still have status don't cope

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
yes, the blackpill has turned me into the soulless monster that i am now
marilyn manson 90s GIF

the blackpillers in the future

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Looks allow you to be retarded and still have status don't cope
@Clavicular is gl yet has no friends and is considered a weirdo in his highschool because of his online activity

did his looks save him? lol

no hate to you clavicular btw i acc fw but i'm just tryna prove a point here,

also these are things that i remember you admitting urself so yeah

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and Bonecel01
@Clavicular has no friends and is considered a weirdo in his highschool because of his online activity

Clav grew up weird cause diff factors + he larps + he has trauma probs

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and yeeyeeslayer
@Clavicular is gl yet has no friends and is considered a weirdo in his highschool because of his online activity

He's low inhib but also non NT, not a good combo if you want to be popular.

Last edited:

his classmates def think hes weird but he 100% has friends lmao

his classmates def think hes weird but he 100% has friends lmao
he told me he didn't a while ago under one thread

maybe he was exaggerating

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and Carv
Non-NT is you not being socialized cause of Looks.
no, NT just means nuerotypical. Meaning not a normal social brain, has nothing to do with looks

he told me he didn't a while ago under one thread

maybe he was exaggerating
i mean maybe hes not popular but you can see in his photos and stuff hes with other dudes

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, yeeyeeslayer and Carv
no, NT just means nuerotypical. Meaning not a normal social brain, has nothing to do with looks
Non-NT is just coping for weird kids who were outcast for Looks, Race or Trauma.

yeah but I really ultimately had no choice, my life has been shit since birth and I've always been trying to find answers as to why, i'd eventually find out somehow.

• +1
Reactions: Carv and ChadL1te