If You Could Unblackpill Yourself would you?

yeah but I really ultimately had no choice, my life has been shit since birth and I've always been trying to find answers as to why, i'd eventually find out somehow.
Yep some people naturally become blackpilled like me.

Non-NT is just coping for weird kids who were outcast for Looks, Race or Trauma.
wait? so Non-NT? you sound retarded using more buzzwords...

yeah but I really ultimately had no choice, my life has been shit since birth and I've always been trying to find answers as to why, i'd eventually find out somehow.
seems like it was more your family than looks no?

• +1
Reactions: Axii
How's the steak?

wait? so Non-NT? you sound retarded using more buzzwords...
"Neurodivergence is the state of being neurodivergent and can be genetic and innate (such as autism) or produced by experiences (such as trauma)."

aren't you goodlooking?

yeah but still :/
"Developmental trauma, in particular, can disrupt key processes such as emotional regulation, attachment formation, and executive functioning, further complicating the presentation of neurodivergent traits."

aren't you goodlooking?
Looks =/= good life

I wasn't goodlooking until recently, I was fat in my later childhood which isn't really the issue as my family treated me like shit and I was molested a few times.

• So Sad
Reactions: ChadL1te
Looks =/= good life

I wasn't goodlooking until recently, I was fat in my early childhood which isn't really the issue as my family treated me like shit and I was molested a few times.
Which made u weird. Having looks at start = good life

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Non NT means being socially awkward, not empathetic, narcy, weird and either too talkative or not talkative at all. This is what pisses off people, specially normies.

Which made u weird. Having looks at start = good life
Bruh... Looks are not the main reason for bad treatment for childhood unless in extreme cases

Non NT means being socially awkward, not empathetic, narcy, weird and either too talkative or not talkative at all. This is what pisses off people.
Aka not having normal upbringing cause of looks and trauma

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
Bruh... Looks are not the main reason for bad treatment for childhood unless in extreme cases
Bullying stems from you looking different it's tons of studies on this.

I don't believe this bullshit anyways

• +1
Basically, you would have never found this site, or learned about looksmaxxing, PSL, etc? Its a balance of wanting to live a normal life but not be aware of how to be more attractive.
I mean I don’t even try to looksmax anymore, I was a NEET so being on forums is a good way to kill the time, no matter how autistic, gay or pajeety.

• +1
hell no

• +1
Basically, you would have never found this site, or learned about looksmaxxing, PSL, etc? Its a balance of wanting to live a normal life but not be aware of how to be more attractive.
Honestly no, without this site my appearance would be way worse. That would have a huge effect on my social life.

• +1
No that’s stupid. The Blackpill doesn’t like muh change ur life like that plus u don’t have to use the site to be blackpilled lol

• +1
yes 100%

• +1
No that’s stupid. The Blackpill doesn’t like muh change ur life like that plus u don’t have to use the site to be blackpilled lol
for some it does

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel