If you did DIY teeth whitening GTFIH

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
I'm doing it in a month I need to order shit.
Help me bhais

@SexDefender

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
If you haven't done it then tag people who did it please bhais

bump
will do it in a few weeks too
i can tell you that you cant get fucking hydrogen peroxide gel anywhere, you cant get that shit. Nowhere, its impossible.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
bump
i can tell you that you cant get fucking hydrogen peroxide gel anywhere, you cant get that shit. Nowhere, its impossible.
Just go on dread and look for legit markets

bump
There r sources on ebay but idk if they are legit

like this one

It's over for europcels. EU banned hydrogen peroxide gels jfl. Any advice?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser and silencio
It's over for europcels. EU banned hydrogen peroxide gels jfl. Any advice?
Banned like how much? I'm an EUcel and I need that shit

Surely the tax guys won't confiscate the stuff right?

0.1% max if you buy it for yourself. anything above only if administered by a dentist (and I think they are limited to just 6%, see European Directive 2011/84/EU). Idk whether customs will confiscate it tho, might give it a try. but yeah, EU regulations are tough on this.

• +1
Travelling outside of the EU to the UK to get this stuff perhaps could also be an option. Or there is Switzerland too. Idk

Travelling outside of the EU to the UK to get this stuff perhaps could also be an option. Or there is Switzerland too. Idk
jfl fucking lifefuel that im going to turkey soon and can get all meds i want without any prescription they hand out retinoids like paracetamol

• So Sad
jfl fucking lifefuel that im going to turkey soon and can get all meds i want without any prescription they hand out retinoids like paracetamol
lifefuel indeed. should also travel there to get all the stuff.

You can get retinoids from grey market pharmas too iirc.

0.1% max if you buy it for yourself. anything above only if administered by a dentist (and I think they are limited to just 6%, see European Directive 2011/84/EU). Idk whether customs will confiscate it tho, might give it a try. but yeah, EU regulations are tough on this.
Yeah I knew 6% is the highest dentists go up to, that's why I wanted to do like 20-30% jfl.
People buy different shit from india too, like from alldaychemist and shit, and that's technically illegal too.

I hope they won't have a problem with someone whitening their teeth.

bump niggers help me for once

sexond to last bump

not tax guys it would be the feds reason high conc h2o2 is banned is cuz it can be used im bombs

• +1
not tax guys it would be the feds reason high conc h2o2 is banned is cuz it can be used im bombs
Yeah I meant the customs. Is there no chance it could go through customs without they taking it? I mean pneumo did it somehow.
I only want like 15-30% h2o2 it's not that big of a deal

Yeah I meant the customs. Is there no chance it could go through customs without they taking it? I mean pneumo did it somehow.
I only want like 15-30% h2o2 it's not that big of a deal
i think he ordered from a source within the UK so it didnt go thru customs.
it depends on the sender packages if its just a blank package they probs wont check it but if its says 45% h202 on the letter they will open it

• +1
i think he ordered from a source within the UK so it didnt go thru customs.
it depends on the sender packages if its just a blank package they probs wont check it but if its says 45% h202 on the letter they will open it
Surely they wont write it on there.

Surely they wont write it on there.
if it a normal company or a underground source ur ordering from? if its a normal company they will declare thats inside it

• +1
if it a normal company or a underground source ur ordering from? if its a normal company they will declare thats inside it
I don't have a source yet

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
I'm doing it in a month I need to order shit.
Help me bhais

@SexDefender
I found everything except the gingival barrier on Amazon. Took about 3 weeks for the gingival barrier to arrive, and less than a week for everything else (Peroxide, mouth opener, and curing light)

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and silencio
I found everything except the gingival barrier on Amazon. Took about 3 weeks for the gingival barrier to arrive, and less than a week for everything else (Peroxide, mouth opener, and curing light)
Are you in europe?

• +1
Reactions: SexDefender
Are you in europe?
Nah i'm in Canada bhai, if you're in Europe than good luck finding any H2O2 above 1%😢.Maybe you could try looking at Turkish suppliers?

• +1
  • So Sad
Nah i'm in Canada bhai, if you're in Europe than good luck finding any H2O2 above 1%😢.Maybe you could try looking at Turkish suppliers?
I have some sources but I haven't decided. Plus ordering it and getting it and hiding it is fucking tricky

• +1
I have some sources but I haven't decided. Plus ordering it and getting it and hiding it is fucking tricky
Don't get to hung up on this whole teeth whitening thing. Since white teeth aren't really a crazy way to "ascend" as much as super fucked up teeth are a failo. Good luck brother(y)

• +1
Don't get to hung up on this whole teeth whitening thing. Since white teeth aren't really a crazy way to "ascend" as much as super fucked up teeth are a failo. Good luck brother(y)
Thanks bro.

• +1