If you do any type of looksmaxxing you are top percentile

Elias

Elias

Even softmaxing, chewing gum, losing weight etc

My mother is 50 and has been trying to lose weight for like 20 years. She isnt that fat, like 15 stones. If she lost 5 stones shed be skinny. She watches all these bs youtube videos yet has never even tried to do it. Its all she talks about. Imagine not being able to do such a simple and free looksmax as a woman who does nothing all day.

If you do any type of looksmax consistently you are a strong, disciplined mofo tbh, and if you get surgeries via wageslaving you arent even the same species as these weak mortal beings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 5349, Deleted member 5048 and 19 others
Nice motivation bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Tbh average in looks is disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 1464, Effortless and 3 others
I'm bottom 1% too bad

Genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, hebbewem and Solidcoin
taking really intelligent action in any aspect of life makes u a top percentile, I think.
most people do all wrong

even while minor looksmaxxes puts you ahead of the curve there is so much knowledge here and yet some retards will still rot and accomplish literally nothing

even people like pietro who have an good base spent 3500 hours here where he could of ascended 1.5+ psl if he worked and got surgeries with that money, instead he literally lost his good haircut and descended jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349, Gaia262, Deleted member 4044 and 2 others
Even softmaxing, chewing gum, losing weight etc

My mother is 50 and has been trying to lose weight for like 20 years. She isnt that fat, like 15 stones. If she lost 5 stones shed be skinny. She watches all these bs youtube videos yet has never even tried to do it. Its all she talks about. Imagine not being able to do such a simple and free looksmax as a woman who does nothing all day.

If you do any type of looksmax consistently you are a strong, disciplined mofo tbh, and if you get surgeries via wageslaving you arent even the same species as these weak mortal beings
Caging at the flaming

even while minor looksmaxxes puts you ahead of the curve there is so much knowledge here and yet some retards will still rot and accomplish literally nothing

even people like pietro who have an good base spent 3500 hours here where he could of ascended 1.5+ psl if he worked and got surgeries with that money, instead he literally lost his good haircut and descended jfl
tbh I think Pietro is a complete mentalcel. I doubt anything would have changed for him even he ascended 1,5+ PSL.

taking really intelligent action

Weight loss is so incredibly simple that I can hardly believe anyone with average or even slightly below average intelligence couldn't do it. My guess is their hamster starts spinning as soon as they see the harsh (but simple) truth that they just need to eat less and move more, so they seek out all these kooky conspiracy theories like the (thoroughly debunked) insulin model of obesity to explain why their bitchtits aren't going away despite them "starving themselves". They might also not know how to eat less because they don't keep track of what they're eating -- if you can't quantify your food intake, you can't reliably decrease it -- and can't be bothered to start.

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Danish_Retard, Subhuman Philtrum and 1 other person
even while minor looksmaxxes puts you ahead of the curve there is so much knowledge here and yet some will still rot and accomplish literally nothing

Exactly

Rather that focussing on their failios, guys should find little ways that they can improve their face to give fractions of PSL points boost.

There are many things you can do to ascend facially.

• +1
Reactions: retard
I know EXACTLY what you are talking about. The average normie is so incredibly fucking lazy that even giving them an in person motivational speech wouldn't be enough (I've tried it before many times) and often it's dismissed with excuses and shit. I fucking hate lazy people, by the way.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Gaia262