If you don’t haggle when buying things you’re a cuck

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
A clear reminder that in our comtemporary society, if someone is trying to sell you something, they are attempting to rip you off as much as possible.

You go to a restaurant, a coke that costs £1 normally costs £3, you know how much that shit costs to make? Like 10 pence at best, which the restaurants buy for probably 0.50 pence at most.

Whenever a restaurant or seller messes up your order, make sure you make sure to get something out of it. These restaurants charge 6x the price for items, they shouldn’t be messing up your order.

If you give into the belief that questioning this shit is stingy, then you are a bluepilled cuck. You have every right to question how much certain things cost, and if they are worth the money. Always haggle and never settle until you think it’s a good deal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, IWantToMax, chadtachi and 5 others
Why would you order coke n shit at a restaurant

Why would you order coke n shit at a restaurant
coke, wine, whatever. They all sell it for 4x price it costs to buy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
based and lowinhibpilled

• +1
Reactions: greenboat and turkproducer
Works with certain things and not with others lol. You can't go to walmart and haggle on the price of an xbox but you can haggle prices at markets and street vendors

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and turkproducer
based and lowinhibpilled
idk why but always the south asians in chicken shops try to rip me off, i always manage to haggle the price down or get extra food out of it.
Works with certain things and not with others lol. You can't go to walmart and haggle on the price of an xbox but you can haggle prices at markets and street vendors
Of course but the person willing to leave the most has the most power in any sort of deal, ofc no walmart or microsoft is going to care, unless you manage to get your order messed up by them.
this is why I cook at home
me too but on the occasion you go out then you shouldn’t let greedy people steal your money, they make enough profit to cover whatever costs they have.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fakemeta. and Deleted member 1476
Shithole resident detected. JFL at trying to negotiate with the person taking your order in a restaurant in any Western Country

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RichardSpencel, IWantToMax, Deleted member 206 and 7 others
Shithole resident detected. JFL at trying to negotiate with the person taking your order in a restaurant in any Western Country
if it’s a rip off i will always negotiate

if you want to be ripped off for 8x the base price of a good then be my guest.

Found the poorcel Jew

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper, BigBoy, Petsmart and 2 others
Found the poorcel Jew
bruh i have no problem supporting small businesses and honest people

but when someone gives me less than what i ordered (like in a fast food store) i will try to benefit somehow, what’s wrong with getting a good deal if it wasn’t a good deal in the first place?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
tf i look like some sort of arabian rug dealer in a new delhi bazaar nigga

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel, BigBoy, turkproducer and 3 others
Nigga im not jewish, niggas can keep my bread cause im not a broke bitch

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and turkproducer
Nigga im not jewish, niggas can keep my bread cause im not a broke bitch
yeah there’s a difference between questioning if you’re being ripped off and being a stingy cunt ngl

i’m not gonna argue if i’m given what i’m owed

what bread are you referring to?
6C4CFE60 6F91 4BDF 9092 B1336CF09A96

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and turkproducer
Didn't recognize you cus your new avi tbh

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I'm not as masterful as you in human interaction, I find it easier to simply rob.

• JFL
never haggled in my life

• +1
never haggled in my life
i don’t do it when businesses are fair but if i feel like someone is tryna rip me off, or like in chicken shops they always try to rip me off for some reason i always try to get more out of it lol