if you dont own your house you have hidden cameras inside your home

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

Bronze
My dad caught me talking to myself in my room and he told me not to say any secrets or anything that would get me in trouble because he thinks the government assistance workers who renovate the house install hidden surveillance devices

I do remember seeing a very vague gleam of light in my periphoral vision coming from somewhere in my room. Ever since this I dont trust my adopted brother (who doesnt live with me) because somehow he always knows what im doing in my room and makes hints to my interests without fully admitting it (like the type of music i listen to). I noticed the same thing with some people they seemed to know something about me and they take advantage of it

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, HeightPilledum, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
Paranoid schizophrenia.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Rhino LeFort and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
do you masturbate in your house?

• JFL
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
Least schizo .org user

Yes, there are cameras and surveillance devices tiny enough now to be easily sneaked in anywhere, it will become very hard to have any privacy in the future, even if you own your home there are now tiny drones the size of insects that could fly into your house and spy on you...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
do you masturbate in your house?
yes but ever since this I only try to masturbate in the public toilet. My brother always tells me to stop jerking off even though I never told him I do that

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Yes, there are cameras and surveillance devices tiny enough now to be easily sneaked in anywhere, it will become very hard to have any privacy in the future, even if you own your home there are now tiny drones the size of insects that could fly into your house and spy on you...
I knew it

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
My dad caught me talking to myself in my room and he told me not to say any secrets or anything that would get me in trouble because he thinks the government assistance workers who renovate the house install hidden surveillance devices

I do remember seeing a very vague gleam of light in my periphoral vision coming from somewhere in my room. Ever since this I dont trust my adopted brother (who doesnt live with me) because somehow he always knows what im doing in my room and makes hints to my interests without fully admitting it (like the type of music i listen to). I noticed the same thing with some people they seemed to know something about me and they take advantage of it
ill be honest

the government has developed a way of tracking you through heat seeking microchips in the drywall

dont ask me how i know but the north pole of a magnet disables them reflected off glass disables them

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and XxW33dSm0k3rxX