If you dont put atleast 3 hours everyday to looksmaxxing you dont wanna ascend

NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

How did this website become so shit
Most niggas on here wonder why they never ascend, Its cause your living life like any other lazy normie the only execption is that you are not as NT. If you wanna become NT then you first need to actually work to be percieved as NT. Spend atleast 2 hours a day to exercise, Get a part time job so you can moneymax and buy normie clothes. Talk to as many people as you can. I guarantee that 90% of people can be percieved as normie before surgery if they did everything they can to achieve it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Napoleon1800, Deleted member 51551, Deleted member 23558 and 3 others
most of looksmaxxing is a waiting game tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, PotassiumMaxxer, finn899 and 2 others
i'm just a socially inept abused dog autist so it's over for me no matter what tbh.

Most niggas on here wonder why they never ascend, Its cause your living life like any other lazy normie the only execption is that you are not as NT. If you wanna become NT then you first need to actually work to be percieved as NT. Spend atleast 2 hours a day to exercise, Get a part time job so you can moneymax and buy normie clothes. Talk to as many people as you can. I guarantee that 90% of people can be percieved as normie before surgery if they did everything they can to achieve it.
good advice ngl

and shower + wash ur ass