If you ever get a hair transplant, nevER fall for the "mature hairline" cope

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
My transplanted hairline would be fully grown by now had it not been for that stupid cope, last year I was hopping around clinics talking to blue pilled subhumans most of whom wanted to transplant me a balding hairline because "straight hairlines aren't for men they are feminine" when in reality many men have straight hairlines, or "it will look bald when you are +50yo" (as if life was worth anything by then jfl) then you look at old men that don't look like shit and they all have a non-norwooded hairline jfl
Ar5Ev10 700b
, there is also the cope of "men are supposed to have an m shaped hairline" which is slightly true but only in some cases, most of the time that "m shape" is supposed to be extremely faint not a nw 2 like those fucking subhumans think it's normal, many men start to recede at 14-15 when male hormones start getting to high levels in the body and that's where the balding "mature hairline" cope comes from, it is not part of puberty, it is balding. The first ht clinic I went to I got diagnosed by this fucking coping subhuman landwhale as "not in need of a hair transplant can recover everything by changing topical min to oral min, fin to dut and by doing mesotherapy", 5 months later I was balder than I had ever been as the change from topical min to oral min made me lose all the hair I regained on my crown and all those changes didn't grow me a single fucking hair on my hairline (where I had already spent years trying to unsuccessfully regrow hair using topical minoxidil), now I want to style my hair a certain way but I can because my fucking transplant is still lacking density and it won't be until december to fucking february next year that I will finally be able to do so, I also had to spend the entire year as an incel regrown all the hair I lost on my crown thanks to that fucking coping subhuman post wall worthless landwhale, I went there asking for a fucking transplant not your stupid lies you worhtles fat obese piece of shit landwhale subhuman bag of dirt.

tl:dr

first picture is a proper hair trasnplant, second picture is balding cope

Creating a Low Hairline with Hair Transplant Surgery? | Feller & Bloxham  Medical

FUE Transplant Before & After | Treatment Rooms London

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, aspiringexcel, chigoha and 22 others
Most surgeons are bluepilled so their aesthetic insight is incorrect.

You should be the one directing them on exactly how you want something done.

And if they hesitate, you get up and walk out of the consultation. Block their number, and move on to the next surgeon. Rinse repeat until you find someone who agrees to your exact planning.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, reaper2, nobodyspecial369 and 21 others
damn thx for this thread I might do a hair transplant next year I need those precautions

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki, 5.5psl, m0ss26 and 1 other person
The reason they dont do straight lines is that most people simply dont have enough grafts to fill in the density because they are nw3+

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: reaper2, helpmegod, idcgraycel and 13 others
The reason they dont do straight lines is that most people simply dont have enough grafts to fill in the density because they are nw3+

In that case then I'd just wear a hair system, nw0 is a must.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, autistic_tendencies, kuroganeikki and 4 others
When I get a hairtransplant in the next 5 years I will also demand a strong temple peak like Brad pitts or Tyson ballous hairline

• +1
Reactions: reaper2, kuroganeikki, RAMU KAKA and 7 others
When I get a hairtransplant in the next 5 years I will also demand a strong temple peak like Brad pitts or Tyson ballous hairline

Not all ht surgeons work on the temples, also you must always look at before and after of a surgeon's work before any surgery to avoid getting botched

• +1
Reactions: reaper2, kuroganeikki and germanlooks
u got any good doctor?

Did you use generic Dut? I wonder what's at play here.

That's why we always must look for blackpilled surgeons

Somebody should make a list of good blackpilled surgeons, I'm sure many would appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Somebody should make a list of good blackpilled surgeons, I'm sure many would appreciate it
We have this for jaw surgeons, but not for nose & HT surgeons. Mods are so low IQ they can‘t even pin a thread on recommended surgeons.

• +1
Reactions: reaper2 and BoredPrince
Did you continue with the oral min? That shedding you described sounds horrific but everyone says its “just part of the process”.

Also what is your starting norwood? If you’re nw3+ I hope you have a lot of healthy donor because otherwise a dense nw0 is unlikely

My transplanted hairline would be fully grown by now had it not been for that stupid cope, last year I was hopping around clinics talking to blue pilled subhumans most of whom wanted to transplant me a balding hairline because "straight hairlines aren't for men they are feminine" when in reality many men have straight hairlines, or "it will look bald when you are +50yo" (as if life was worth anything by then jfl) then you look at old men that don't look like shit and they all have a non-norwooded hairline jfl View attachment 2435781, there is also the cope of "men are supposed to have an m shaped hairline" which is slightly true but only in some cases, most of the time that "m shape" is supposed to be extremely faint not a nw 2 like those fucking subhumans think it's normal, many men start to recede at 14-15 when male hormones start getting to high levels in the body and that's where the balding "mature hairline" cope comes from, it is not part of puberty, it is balding. The first ht clinic I went to I got diagnosed by this fucking coping subhuman landwhale as "not in need of a hair transplant can recover everything by changing topical min to oral min, fin to dut and by doing mesotherapy", 5 months later I was balder than I had ever been as the change from topical min to oral min made me lose all the hair I regained on my crown and all those changes didn't grow me a single fucking hair on my hairline (where I had already spent years trying to unsuccessfully regrow hair using topical minoxidil), now I want to style my hair a certain way but I can because my fucking transplant is still lacking density and it won't be until december to fucking february next year that I will finally be able to do so, I also had to spend the entire year as an incel regrown all the hair I lost on my crown thanks to that fucking coping subhuman post wall worthless landwhale, I went there asking for a fucking transplant not your stupid lies you worhtles fat obese piece of shit landwhale subhuman bag of dirt.

Creating a Low Hairline with Hair Transplant Surgery? | Feller & Bloxham  Medical

Now I know i cant ever get a hair transplant. you really cant use topical minoxidil after you get it? wow fuck. I guess im stuck with my fucked up nw 2.5 hairline till rogaine and tretinoin become ineffective, then my hair goes away for good.

temples peaks are the most important and yet these bluepilled surgeons are absolutelt clueless about them. High dense hairline and prominent peaks > low wispy hairline and zero temple peaks.

The latter uttlery ruins your harmony

• +1
Reactions: reaper2, kuroganeikki, Xangsane and 3 others
u got any good doctor?

Not really, I went to dr chueco where I live in the capital city of argentina, better than most turkish surgepns from what I see, charges 1 usd per graft

Did you use generic Dut? I wonder what's at play here.

Some people don't grow hair on oral minox, some also lose the gained hair when changing from topical to oral, I happened to be both. I used a local dut brand from the pharmacy
Did you continue with the oral min? That shedding you described sounds horrific but everyone says its “just part of the process”.

Also what is your starting norwood? If you’re nw3+ I hope you have a lot of healthy donor because otherwise a dense nw0 is unlikely

I already got the transplant I'm nw0 now, I was nw 5 or 6 at the begginiing of last year, I stopped oral min and went back to topical

20230916 095148

Now I know i cant ever get a hair transplant. you really cant use topical minoxidil after you get it? wow fuck. I guess im stuck with my fucked up nw 2.5 hairline till rogaine and tretinoin become ineffective, then my hair goes away for good.

U misunderstood my post, ht have nothing to do with min

• +1
Reactions: grimy and buflek
This surgeon (€5 euro a graft) brings subhumans hair back to life

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: reaper2, nanefer, germanlooks and 1 other person
This surgeon (€5 euro a graft) brings subhumans hair back to life

Unfortunately there’s like a 2 year waiting list for this clinic lol

• +1
Reactions: reaper2, Danish_Retard and Chadelite
Unfortunately there’s like a 2 year waiting list for this clinic lol
Yh

Also works best on black hair, blondes require too many grafts

• +1
Reactions: grimy
You need to make sure they do exactly what you’re asking for. No compromises. If they can’t do it, find someone else.

• +1
Reactions: reaper2
thank god no one is balding in my family

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reaper2, Splinter901 and Chadelite
The first ht clinic I went to I got diagnosed by this fucking coping subhuman landwhale as "not in need of a hair transplant can recover everything by changing topical min to oral min
hold on nigga that's illegal, no? minox is only approved as a crown topical, a medical mf can't tell you to take it orally lmao, literally sue that bitch, you can fake heart palpitations and shit (common min sides) and blame it on oral ingestion for mroe dramatic effect

• +1
Reactions: reaper2 and Splinter901
If ur above NW3 u don’t have enough to get a low straight hairline

• +1
Reactions: reaper2
My transplanted hairline would be fully grown by now had it not been for that stupid cope, last year I was hopping around clinics talking to blue pilled subhumans most of whom wanted to transplant me a balding hairline because "straight hairlines aren't for men they are feminine" when in reality many men have straight hairlines, or "it will look bald when you are +50yo" (as if life was worth anything by then jfl) then you look at old men that don't look like shit and they all have a non-norwooded hairline jfl View attachment 2435781, there is also the cope of "men are supposed to have an m shaped hairline" which is slightly true but only in some cases, most of the time that "m shape" is supposed to be extremely faint not a nw 2 like those fucking subhumans think it's normal, many men start to recede at 14-15 when male hormones start getting to high levels in the body and that's where the balding "mature hairline" cope comes from, it is not part of puberty, it is balding. The first ht clinic I went to I got diagnosed by this fucking coping subhuman landwhale as "not in need of a hair transplant can recover everything by changing topical min to oral min, fin to dut and by doing mesotherapy", 5 months later I was balder than I had ever been as the change from topical min to oral min made me lose all the hair I regained on my crown and all those changes didn't grow me a single fucking hair on my hairline (where I had already spent years trying to unsuccessfully regrow hair using topical minoxidil), now I want to style my hair a certain way but I can because my fucking transplant is still lacking density and it won't be until december to fucking february next year that I will finally be able to do so, I also had to spend the entire year as an incel regrown all the hair I lost on my crown thanks to that fucking coping subhuman post wall worthless landwhale, I went there asking for a fucking transplant not your stupid lies you worhtles fat obese piece of shit landwhale subhuman bag of dirt.

over

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
hold on nigga that's illegal, no? minox is only approved as a crown topical, a medical mf can't tell you to take it orally lmao, literally sue that bitch, you can fake heart palpitations and shit (common min sides) and blame it on oral ingestion for mroe dramatic effect

I'm literally thnking about sueing, I had almost recovered all my hair and those fucking subhumans made me lose all my fucking hair, I was planning on doing a lot this year but had to spend the entire fucking year regrowing my hair stuck inside my room, they made me lose all my fucking hair, 5 months from the past year, 8 months from this year, the possibility of having gotten a transplant in spetember 2022 instead of in february 2023, all the hair I regained from january to august 2022, the money I had to spend on regrowing my hair prior to going to thst fucking clinic, the 200 usd I spent on mesotheraphy, the 100 I spent on oral min and dut, the 300 usd they scammed me out of in another shitty ht clinic where I went to out of desperation cuz I wanted to get a ht asap as I'm old as shit and a transplant takes 1 year to grow so I didn't do proper research and by the time I found out there was only 1 surgeon in the entire country that made decent transplants I had already paid 1500 usd in a different fucling clinic where they would have most probably butchered me with a shitty transplant, those fucking subhumans took one week to respond to my refund request and came up with some bullshit as to only give me back 1200 usd, keep in mind where I live average wage is 200 usd a month

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
there is also the cope of "men are supposed to have an m shaped hairline" which is slightly true but only in some cases,
Having a completely square hairline is an African trait. I would not recommend that, unless you are of African descent.

Does anybody know a good surgeon in Germany, who is also properly blackpilled? I recently started topical minox and fin to regain my hair. Its working well, Im back to a norwood two with some diffuse thinning I can hide really well. Friends said I was wrong when I told them I was too visibly balding. I plan to do the surgery next January, to have a decent head of hair once the convention season starts up again.

I only have 2 good years left, so Im running out of time fast. Past 30...is there anything really?

Does anybody know a good surgeon in Germany, who is also properly blackpilled? I recently started topical minox and fin to regain my hair. Its working well, Im back to a norwood two with some diffuse thinning I can hide really well. Friends said I was wrong when I told them I was too visibly balding. I plan to do the surgery next January, to have a decent head of hair once the convention season starts up again.

I only have 2 good years left, so Im running out of time fast. Past 30...is there anything really?

Yes but you must not age / not get out of your prime and lie about your age how amnesia does

• +1
Reactions: JayRune96
Yes but you must not age / not get out of your prime and lie about your age how amnesia does
I see, so I'll need that transplant. Im not as handsome as Amnesia, but even now as a bald (had an accident- guys, wear a helmet when you are tinkering) and still somewhat fat guy I got some compliments and signals, all from the 30+ crowd though.

And your case, whats your density in the donor? Maybe she wasn't a subhunan after all. There is a real premium on healthy donor grafts, especially if you baded young.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901
I see, so I'll need that transplant. Im not as handsome as Amnesia, but even now as a bald (had an accident- guys, wear a helmet when you are tinkering) and still somewhat fat guy I got some compliments and signals, all from the 30+ crowd though.

And your case, whats your density in the donor? Maybe she wasn't a subhunan after all. There is a real premium on healthy donor grafts, especially if you baded young.

Ht surgeon said I had a very good donor

Amnesia got many facial surgeries, u can too if u want to

Beware of ht, many completely fuck you over and implant low density or implant you using wrong angulation or fuck up in othervways, look for one that has good reviews and showcases his work, if you get botched you will not only lose the year that it tool u to grow the transplant but more months to fix it and another year if you need to implant again so look for a good surgeon, get a good design and do it succesfully in one try.

• +1
Hair transplant is a jooish trick

• +1
Ht surgeon said I had a very good donor

Amnesia got many facial surgeries, u can too if u want to

Beware of ht, many completely fuck you over and implant low density or implant you using wrong angulation or fuck up in othervways, look for one that has good reviews and showcases his work, if you get botched you will not only lose the year that it tool u to grow the transplant but more months to fix it and another year if you need to implant again so look for a good surgeon, get a good design and do it succesfully in one try.
then she is a bluepilled hack.
Thanks for the advice mate. I talked to a turkish clinic and they said I needed 3000 grafts. Linkov on the other hand had handled much more severe cases with 1000 grafts. I ingerited almost the exact balding pattern as my jewish grandpa, he is still fixable at 81 with 1 or two procedures, but doesn't bother understandably. I hope I turn out the same and can go back to my life before my ltr once Im lean, athlethic and nw1/0 again.

I hope you can recuperate some of your losses.

Hair transplant is a jooish trick
Oy vey, bad goy, we are your friends. How about some more finasteride to go woth those 10000 grafts? Its good for you. That will be 50k then.

At the moments whites are at the cutting edge of hairloss cures with scube3 and another protein beign researched in a Franconian lab. They already enrolled patients as far as I know. Would be better for ypu if we were, cause you bet your children's blood, if we found a cure for balding, we'd sell it ;)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Oy vey, bad goy, we are your friends. How about some more finasteride to go woth those 10000 grafts? Its good for you. That will be 50k then.

At the moments whites are at the cutting edge of hairloss cures with scube3 and another protein beign researched in a Franconian lab. They already enrolled patients as far as I know. Would be better for ypu if we were, cause you bet your children's blood, if we found a cure for balding, we'd sell it ;)
finasteride is a based, all goys should take it

• +1
finasteride is a based, all goys should take it
I should have found this forum sooner. I wouldn't need a fucking transplant, if I wasn't a bluepilled idiot. Though all my friends and a girl I took home one night were surprised when they noticed Im balding. I can hide it quite well still.
Recently I had an accident (wear a helmet if you like to tinker srs) and Im shaven headed right now. My nw became obvious and I hopped on fin and min. Will add derma once my scalp is healed.
Losing my hair that way kinda reassured me, as I now know it won't be fully over, should I go fully bald, since the 30+ crowd still likes me enough for fwb. I guess I have that ogre appeal some women find charming.
But I prefer younger nerdy women from the cosplay scene, so I need that surgery soon. I can't rely on frauding forever.

Last edited:
Problem is your forehead is way too big regardless of the shape of your hairline.

Problem is your forehead is way too big regardless of the shape of your hairline.

Well that varies from individual to individual but still there was a way your hairline looked before it started receding and that's what u should go back to and not the mature hairline which is just balding and in many cases appears at around 15 (I got it at 14-15,)

• +1
Reactions: reaper2 and Splinter901

I respect my incel brothers and I feel bad for you all but couldn’t be me😂 My hairline is so good one would imagine I put tons of oils on my scalp but I don’t😂

At the end of the day, we are trying to cheat our genes and your only goal in life after you “ascend” should be ensuring the better life of your children and that includes: “mewing, chewing, good diet with meats etc, put oils on hair, ensure they get enough sunlight, no acne etc”

I like to think that all of us think this way tbh

I respect my incel brothers and I feel bad for you all but couldn’t be me😂 My hairline is so good one would imagine I put tons of oils on my scalp but I don’t😂

At the end of the day, we are trying to cheat our genes and your only goal in life after you “ascend” should be ensuring the better life of your children and that includes: “mewing, chewing, good diet with meats etc, put oils on hair, ensure they get enough sunlight, no acne etc”

I like to think that all of us think this way tbh

Too bad children are a waste of time and money for low iq subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and the_nextDavidLaid
"straight hairlines aren't for men they are feminine"
I would argue circular hairlines are feminine, straight hairlines are generally masculine. Are you sure they didn't mean "circular"?

when in reality many men have straight hairlines
If you mean perfectly straight like this:

Then no, very few men have that, even among non-balding men it's really uncommon.

"it will look bald when you are +50yo" (as if life was worth anything by then jfl)
Keep in mind you always live in the present. When you will be 50, you won't stop wanting most of the things you want at age 20. You will have different priorities, but your desires won't change by a whole lot.

Hair transplant surgeons are conservative about things because they know what can happen 20 years down the line. For example, an uncle of mine got a hair transplant when he was younger and recreated a perfect NW1 situation; now he's almost 60, and he has to always comb his frontal hair backwards to cover the thinning spots he has right behind his transplanted hairline otherwise he just looks ridiculous.

here is also the cope of "men are supposed to have an m shaped hairline" which is slightly true but only in some cases, most of the time that "m shape" is supposed to be extremely faint not a nw 2 like those fucking subhumans think it's normal
You are absolutely correct here.

This is a decent example of a mature hairline. The hair is all there, it's just moved a bit backward, but everything looks thick and healthy. The hairline's shape traces a faint M, but you wouldn't say this man is balding.

This, on the other hand, is NOT. You can clearly see the spots where there used to be hair. That's the result of balding and it's likely to continue further.

many men start to recede at 14-15 when male hormones start getting to high levels in the body and that's where the balding "mature hairline" cope comes from, it is not part of puberty, it is balding.
That's a complex issue. Mature hairlines are obviously caused by hormonal activity, otherwise there wouldn't be such a stark statistical difference in the shapes of male and female hairlines. Yet, not all forms of balding are the same; very few men have hair follicles that are completely immune to DHT and retain the same hairline they had at age 10 all their life. Most of them will experience some sort of change throughout the two highest testosterone peaks of their lives - age 15 to 20 and age 40 to 45.

Such changes don't all follow the same pattern and for the vast majority of men, a mature hairline is simply one of the many secondary sexual characteristics that develop during puberty and is not indicative of future balding. Still, there is a very obvious difference between a mature hairline and actual hair loss, and many people tend to be vulnerable to the pitfall of wishful thinking when evaluating where their hairline stands. One good rule of thumb is simply to compare your situation of today with older pictures.

Were there any dramatic changes since puberty ended? How does your hair compare to 5 years ago? If your mature hairline developed during your teenage years and didn't change during your 20s, you're generally safe until you reach middle age, at which point you'll roll the dice again with the Norwood Reaper.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
I would argue circular hairlines are feminine, straight hairlines are generally masculine. Are you sure they didn't mean "circular"?

If you mean perfectly straight like this:
View attachment 2469601
Then no, very few men have that, even among non-balding men it's really uncommon.

Keep in mind you always live in the present. When you will be 50, you won't stop wanting most of the things you want at age 20. You will have different priorities, but your desires won't change by a whole lot.

Hair transplant surgeons are conservative about things because they know what can happen 20 years down the line. For example, an uncle of mine got a hair transplant when he was younger and recreated a perfect NW1 situation; now he's almost 60, and he has to always comb his frontal hair backwards to cover the thinning spots he has right behind his transplanted hairline otherwise he just looks ridiculous.

You are absolutely correct here.
View attachment 2469610
This is a decent example of a mature hairline. The hair is all there, it's just moved a bit backward, but everything looks thick and healthy. The hairline's shape traces a faint M, but you wouldn't say this man is balding.

View attachment 2469611
This, on the other hand, is NOT. You can clearly see the spots where there used to be hair. That's the result of balding and it's likely to continue further.

That's a complex issue. Mature hairlines are obviously caused by hormonal activity, otherwise there wouldn't be such a stark statistical difference in the shapes of male and female hairlines. Yet, not all forms of balding are the same; very few men have hair follicles that are completely immune to DHT and retain the same hairline they had at age 10 all their life. Most of them will experience some sort of change throughout the two highest testosterone peaks of their lives - age 15 to 20 and age 40 to 45.

Such changes don't all follow the same pattern and for the vast majority of men, a mature hairline is simply one of the many secondary sexual characteristics that develop during puberty and is not indicative of future balding. Still, there is a very obvious difference between a mature hairline and actual hair loss, and many people tend to be vulnerable to the pitfall of wishful thinking when evaluating where their hairline stands. One good rule of thumb is simply to compare your situation of today with older pictures.

Were there any dramatic changes since puberty ended? How does your hair compare to 5 years ago? If your mature hairline developed during your teenage years and didn't change during your 20s, you're generally safe until you reach middle age, at which point you'll roll the dice again with the Norwood Reaper.

All changes in ur hairline are balding, all balding and aging is destruction