If you ever get a hot girlfriend

Salludon

Salludon

All we do is mog
I hope you are ready to MOG other guys when you two are out together. You gotta be prepared for many ethnics/niggers and an occasional badboy white guy trying to steal your girl.

They will try to intimidate you in her presence to show that they are the Alpha Males and they might even try to pick fight with you when drunk or high on drugs.

This is nature, you better look like this:

11D21747 F8B3 4F23 A230 739BC14F354E

It’s over if you look like this:

06554179 67FC 4148 83DF 02D33198B4CD

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Supreme, zyMOGenic, Darwined and 60 others
I hope you are ready to MOG other guys when you two are out together. You gotta be prepared for many ethnics/niggers and an occasional badboy white guy trying to steal your girl.

They will try to intimidate you in her presence to show that they are the Alpha Males and they might even try to pick fight with you when drunk or high on drugs.

View attachment 552061

View attachment 552062
Jfl, first coping that barret doesn't mog now toth. Are you fuckin joking?!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigNigga69 and SpearOfOrion
Jfl, first coping that barret doesn't mog now toth. Are you fuckin joking?!
When did I ever say Barrett doesn’t mog? You have me confused with @Sikkunt23

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, AscendingHero, Deleted member 5912 and 7 others
My gf will be locked inside

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Awan, zyMOGenic, Deleted member 2733 and 15 others
When did I ever say Barrett doesn’t mog? You have me confused with @Sikkunt23
No I'm talking about the forum in general

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
Both pictures are jokes

• +1
Reactions: AH1882, Golang and Entschuldigung

View attachment 552061

View attachment 552062

Yes this is actually true, I remember when I used to go out with this hot spanish girl to different nightclubs in London.

The issue that happened is that ethnics specifically fucking indians would try and steal her off me as they thought "if she is with an indian guy then i must have a chance" literally see 5 ethnics right behind us with their shit eye area looking at her and trying to indicate to dance with them.

Also other dudes asking for her number infront of me and shit and her saying "no".

you got to out mog your competition to the point they know their place. Otherwise like rats they will try and climb over you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 21620, Anchor_Ship and 24 others
my gf knows that im crazy and low inhib and would go to jail and wouldnt care

i once drove to her school because a guy talked to her once and i forbid him before to talk to her and slapped him on his cheek in front of his 2 friends and non of them did shit. he got aggressive and looked like he wanted to fight but he knew he has no chance so he just fucked off

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: zyMOGenic, TheEndHasNoEnd, Effortless and 4 others
Yes this is actually true, I remember when I used to go out with this hot spanish girl to different nightclubs in London.

The issue that happened is that ethnics specifically fucking indians would try and steal her off me as they thought "if she is with an indian guy then i must have a chance" literally see 5 ethnics right behind us with their shit eye area looking at her and trying to indicate to dance with them.

Also other dudes asking for her number infront of me and shit and her saying "no".

you got to out mog your competition to the point they know their place. Otherwise like rats they will try and climb over you.
Legit
You gotta look DOM so that none of them even try to approach her when you’re with her.
If you are a manlet, framecel, pencil necked, jawcel or have a general cuck phenotype. ITS OVER, THEY WILL RAPE YOUR GIRL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, IhateDentists, chawaje and 15 others

i once drove to her school because a guy talked to her once and i forbid him before to talk to her and slapped him on his cheek in front of his 2 friends and non of them did shit. he got aggressive and looked like he wanted to fight but he knew he has no chance so he just fucked off
:dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, Danish_Retard, TheEndHasNoEnd and 3 others

That just shows your fucking jealous easily man

That just shows your fucking jealous easily man
i dont mind that tbh and my gf doesnt use it against me. she knows to not talk to other guys cuz smth will happen (the guy gets slapped or i get problems with police etc)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Legit
You gotta look DOM. If you are a manlet, framecel, pencil necked, jawcel or have a general cuck phenotype. ITS OVER, THEY WILL RAPE YOUR GIRL
bold of you to assume most people here wouldnt be the ones raping somebodys gf instead, as a last resort just to have sex

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Awan, zyMOGenic, Be_ConfidentBro and 8 others
Bhai you live in Pakistan

You'll already be married on the first date

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 2733 and 10 others
i dont mind that tbh and my gf doesnt use it against me. she knows to not talk to other guys cuz smth will happen (the guy gets slapped or i get problems with police etc)
You literally went to a dudes school to confront him, because he talked to your girlfriend once lmao.

bold of you to assume most people here wouldnt be the ones raping somebodys gf instead, as a last resort just to have sex
Most of the people here aren’t low inhib enough to do it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Endocrinemaxxer, zyMOGenic, BASEDZAHEER and 3 others
You literally went to a dudes school to confront him, because he talked to your girlfriend once lmao.
theres a backstory to it, i had a fight with his 2 friends a week before and found it really disrespectful of him to talk to my gf when i had a fight with his mates (the fight was pretty much because of him) and i told him to not talk to her and he did so...

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
Bhai you live in Pakistan

You'll already be married on the first date
Pakistan is becoming more and more like West. It isn’t like the old times anymore when it was rare to see couples holding hands. Now they are everywhere.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1338, Deleted member 6695, SadnessWYJ and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Gargantuan, Danish_Retard and 20 others
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Darwined, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
Pakistan is becoming more and more like West. It isn’t like the old times anymore when it was rare to see couples holding hands. Now they are everywhere.
I was joking brother

No one in your city mogs you anyways

Go out and hav efun

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zyMOGenic, doll and Salludon
over for you if you dont act psycho and aggressive in front of your gf. she will do whatever the fuck she wants, keep believing in the good of people u will only be disappointed
Slayer

im tall + big + tattoos and masc face so i never have anyone mess with me. Most guys look scared af when they see me. but i try to act nice IRL. Its not worth going to jail for beating up someone.

mogging through physical presence is all it takes in most cases

• +1
Reactions: greywind, AscendingHero, dachad and 9 others
Pajeets are low inhib still get me tooed?

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Salludon and JizzFarmer
CMfv6PdXAAIrwx8.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
If they tried I would be like Alexa call salludon

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon
Better insolemax, gymmax and mmamax if you are planning to flaunt the hottest around.

• +1
Reactions: BASEDZAHEER and Salludon
But if you have prettyboy pheno foid will defend you despite lack of frame and think the approaching guy as tryhard though. You are automatically become protagonist like in manga if you have pretty boy pheno and the other guy will look like the villain.

Edit: image to illustrate
636310588265187705 bw 22957 36rc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 6963
But if you have prettyboy pheno foid will defend you despite lack of frame and think the approaching guy as tryhard though. You are automatically become protagonist like in manga if you have pretty boy pheno and the other guy will look like the villain.
Real life isn’t manga. Do you think she will b able to protect anything from guys like this?

95097C51 E45E 4659 A3FE B5A4DB96D174
0604428C DDBC 49DE A03A 2B297D4DB626

She’ll get raped meanwhile the cuck would stand there and watch.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyMOGenic, incel194012940, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
Real life isn’t manga. Do you think she will b able to protect anything from guys like this?

View attachment 552393View attachment 552394

She’ll get raped meanwhile the cuck would stand there and watch.
It's true we still have to aim for big frame, tall, and good face. But if our body genetic limits us to get big, it's still quite safe to have pretty face and keep ur gf. Just don't stray to shady hoods, stick to safe city, etc. We gotta work with what we have.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Be_ConfidentBro, TheEndHasNoEnd and 4 others
My wife will wear full black burka my arm will be wrapped around her waist when we walk outside she will stand a few inches behind me

High t gymmaxxed mma maxed gigachad inshaAllah

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic
Going out with your hot ass gf = going out to rape forest with a rapist mogger to creampie your gf

Very true
It seems like some women will try their best to make these scenarios happen as well

• JFL
Reactions: Endocrinemaxxer and Deleted member 1338
Bro guys like that dont even exist in pakistan jfl 🤣
It's even worse in Pakistan. Try to go out with your girl and there will be Pindi boys crawling out of every corner catcalling your girl in front you jfl

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen
Just lol if you don't just carry a gun with you and shoot retards in their legs if they do something

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 13787 and Salludon
Oh yeah thats true. They try to size you up if you look like a pretty boy or a cuck. Doesnt happen to me cuz im jacked which is nice.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Blackout.xl
Legit
If you are a manlet, framecel, pencil necked, jawcel or have a general cuck phenotype. ITS OVER, THEY WILL RAPE YOUR GIRL
I tick all the boxes fuarkkk. Manlet, framecel, pencil necked, jawcel, and cuck phenotype

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'8manlet

And how do you out mog your competition?

I tick all the boxes fuarkkk. Manlet, framecel, pencil necked, jawcel, and cuck phenotype
What’s a frame cell and cuck phenotype?

over i have to get lefort before getting a hot gf and if i get punched my face falls apart

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Be_ConfidentBro, TheEndHasNoEnd and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
I thought u were incel

@Toth's thot thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997