If you ever need to fight someone

W

WTFCGod

Zephir
Drink raw lamb blood with raw sheep milk before hand. And thank me after victory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TheChosenChad, PYT and 6 others
Tenor 6

Ngl, I never leave my house without a liter of lamb blood in my backpack in case shit goes down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, RAITEIII, Deleted member 9699 and 5 others
I am indeed mirin the potionmaster's recipes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, WTFCGod and Deleted member 9890
Human female breast milk or rope (has to be sucked from nipple for max potency)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Atem Rah, Deleted member 10987 and WTFCGod
Human female breast milk or rope (has to be sucked from nipple for max potency)
Too much buccinator hypertrophy. Instead grab the tits and squirt it in your mouth

• +1
Reactions: Atem Rah and Swolepenisman
Satanic shit ?

Then it gets oxygenated
I’m sure a millisecond is not going to do any harm to the milk. Maybe you can squeeze the tit while holding a seal around the tit with your mouth

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
Mirin looksmaxxing advice

even though this is a shitpost but actually acting like a psychopath during a fight is a good way to get the person you're fighting to shit their pants

when you're being held back just screech loud, if you manage to make them bleed just smear your face with their blood, yell, break shit, look like you're about to murder someone, rub your hand through your head aggressively like you can't wait to beat them to death

actually legit darktriadmaxxing technique ngl

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
even though this is a shitpost but actually acting like a psychopath during a fight is a good way to get the person you're fighting to shit their pants

when you're being held back just screech loud, if you manage to make them bleed just smear your face with their blood, yell, break shit, look like you're about to murder someone, rub your hand through your head aggressively like you can't wait to beat them to death

This is serious

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699

Bonus you can throw it on yourself to scare your enemies

View attachment 860228

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699