If you ever want to know the true evilness of women, just tell a girl “I don’t want to rape you.”

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
This will infuriate her. A woman knows her worth is rooted within her body. So, a man telling her straight out, “I love to rape, but I would never rape a girl like you.” Will shatter her.

Women secretly envy other women who have been raped.

So, if there’s a rapist running wild on a rape spree, a girl will feel offended if the rapist skips over her.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 11gaijin, WhiteGoodman, Daniel Plainview and 22 others
I feel like I would be arrested for saying that. thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel, thecel and Solidcoin

• JFL
Reactions: court monarch777
bolsonaro maxxing

• JFL
Reactions: court monarch777
Yep I told girl how I would kill her and she started enjoying it. And then I put pillow on her face and pretend to stab her neck and she liked it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: StalinCel, Toth's thot, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
Wrong, she won't care if you're not chad, she might be even relieved. You guys fail to understand this. What rape REALLY means, is unconsensual sex with a sexually unattractive male. Foids literally have RAPE KINKS, but they of course always involve a man that would be considered sexually attractive to a vast majority of women. Frat chads literally basically rape women all the time at their parties, but the foids don't care because they are chads. They only turn into bitches and claim "rape" afterwards if they feel like they were just used because the man doesn't seem that into her anymore after the fact, and now they need to save face.

Any sexual fantasy that a girl has, no matter what it is, always involves a conventionally sexually attractive male.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, 11gaijin, Deleted member 18020 and 5 others
LTB Rape victims mogs stacies hard tbh

she doesnt want u to rape her either

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15099, wollet2 and 1 other person
I don't wouldn't want to rape you
this is what the president of my country said to a woman, and he almost got arrested and was demoralized

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Yeah I remember making a girl seethe when we were talking over text before our first meetup

She said something like "just to be clear even though I am coming over doesn't mean I want to fuck you."

I responded, "yo I don't even know if I even want to fuck you, I've never seen you in person."

She didn't know how to respond

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, StalinCel, 11gaijin and 6 others
She said something like "just to be clear even though I am coming over doesn't mean I want to fuck you."
Why else would she want to come over then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, StalinCel, 11gaijin and 8 others
Um this is not pushin p bro

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back