If you find a girl hot - so does chad

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
And if chad finds her hot- why is she ever gonna choose you?

so many average looking girls are chad only these days- maybe they have to wait a year for chad to be horny enough to come over and cum on their face but theyd rather hold out for 30 minutes of degenerate bareback sex with chad than associate themselevs in anyway whatsoever with thier looksmatch

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: flippasav, IMZLEGEND, Danish_Retard and 25 others

so many average looking girls are chad only these days- maybe they have to wait a year for chad to be horny enough to come over and cum on their face but theyd rather hold out for 30 minutes of degenerate bareback sex with chad than associate themselevs in anyway whatsoever with thier looksmatch
Ascend to chad then

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: horizontallytall, IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
If you look average you can slay effortlessly. ofcourse only if you´re nt

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5892, Skywalker and 8 others
“Chad always wins” generic post #283882

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 17429, ROTTING and 10 others
If a girl flirts with you that means chad has guaranteed success with her.
Tall white chads in clubs now wait and observe subhumans like me to make a move and if the bitch is receptive and flirtatious to a subhuman then chad is 100% sure that he can fuck her on the floor. All he has to do is come in and take over

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, sketchybusiness55, Lmao and 7 others

literally slays from tinder as htn
says women only want chad
ok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, aBetterMii, Wallenberg and 1 other person
True. Whenever I see a girl I find attractive (maybe 15% of young women) it pains my heart because I realize she's chad-only.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, thereallegend, aBetterMii and 5 others
Every girl I've seen on trips to Lidl in the past few months who's face made me think "wow" at first glance was with a MTN guy
I only get that reaction to legitimately pretty girls now, angel skull etc, girls with high sex appeal but average bones spark no internal reaction from me anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17829 and 6 others
same question I ask myself every time I hook up with a girl, especially from dating apps.

I just assume they have been through the chad dick carousel and subconsciously know that Chad won't commit and want to settle for a nice guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Xangsane and the BULL
same question I ask myself every time I hook up with a girl, especially from dating apps.

I just assume they have been through the chad dick carousel and subconsciously know that Chad won't commit and want to settle for a nice guy
Maybe because chads are in very limited supply?? Ofc all of us would want a nordic / ee Stacy but you get what it's avaiable. Chad going crazy for average beckies Is a myth, why would he when he has so many options?? Look at Niko from here, stacylite minimum or bust.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Danish_Retard, MoggerGaston and 2 others
girls with high sex appeal but average bones spark no internal reaction from me anymore
sounds like gay hypno on looksmax got the best of you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 21044 and the BULL
Also @Xangsane did an experiment as a becky and chads didnt like/match her

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Corleone, the BULL and Xangsane
Chad going crazy for average beckies Is a myth, why would he when he has so many options?
because even Chad is down bad at times and just uses some average becky as a coom dumpster, which makes her thinks she has a chance to lock one down in the future, and raises her standards because of it.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, aBetterMii and Xangsane
because even Chad is down bad at times and just uses some average becky as a coom dumpster, which makes he thinks she has a chance to lock one down in the future, and raises her standards because of it.
Those girls are not completely stupid. They know what's up

• Hmm...
Reactions: Corleone
Also @Xangsane did an experiment as a becky and chads didnt like/match her
the becky would hold out for months or even years waiting for a chad while a normie would have to be on dating apps for the same amount of time justo get a non fat girl

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Corleone and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
This is simply not true because MTN - chadlites have ONS every now and then
An MTN having a ONS with a non ugly/fat girl onyl happens through social circle- which is an entirely different ballgame, but thats a discussion for another day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19478, MoggerGaston, thereallegend and 1 other person
An MTN having a ONS with a non ugly/fat girl onyl happens through social circle- which is an entirely different ballgame, but thats a discussion for another day
No.

if you look decent u get something eventually

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
@Wallenberg what did you think of the Beckyfish and her best looking match?

@Wallenberg what did you think of the Beckyfish and her best looking match?
She's chubbyish MTN/LTN and her best match has good body but face isn't good.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
  • JFL
It's over for 95% of males if gymcelled normies have to resort to LTBs to hookup :feelskek:
His face is OK but not chad, body is good

• +1
chad gets 90% of the women but the top % are exclusive to rich guys.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, smvmaxxertilllate, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
PSL 5 to get a high end MTB
One of the girls I slayed got rated staceylite on the forum but it was probably a lfuke tbh- she didnt have high ssex appeal body but was really pretty so probably HTB irl

most or like MTB or LTB

• +1
One of the girls I slayed got rated staceylite on the forum but it was probably a lfuke tbh- she didnt have high ssex appeal body but was really pretty so probably HTB irl

most or like MTB or LTB
Do you have a link to her rating page?

You have to break your back working so hard and crafting the perfect texts just to get a date. Meanwhile chad doesnt even text first and responds with 1 word texts that get her wetter than any sub chad could

• +1
Tall white chads in clubs now wait and observe subhumans like me to make a move and if the bitch is receptive and flirtatious to a subhuman then chad is 100% sure that he can fuck her on the floor. All he has to do is come in and take over
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Every girl I've seen on trips to Lidl in the past few months who's face made me think "wow" at first glance was with a MTN guy
I only get that reaction to legitimately pretty girls now, angel skull etc, girls with high sex appeal but average bones spark no internal reaction from me anymore
I never see MTNs with girls that I find attractive. I usually see them with low-tier beckies or beckies and it leaves me unmoved. I am not interested in those girls so I don't care whose dating/fucking them tbh.

I only care about HTB+

• +1
Just be chad theory.

I've actually seen this happen one time lol. It's not even a fucking larp.

Some normie-looking guy was flirting with a becky with good body, above his tier. The girl was receptive, which was fucking strange, and started grinding a bit with him etc. Then some tall HTN looking guy came close to her and she started grinding on him instead and they made out a few minutes later.

brutal cucking

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Johnnybegood, Corleone and 1 other person
Just saw a cute looking becky with a good body at the gym, wanted to approach but I realized she can easily date 6'4 chadlites in this hypergamy shithole I live in. What the fuck is the point lmao.

I will try my luck with some of the asian girls here next time, they seem to have lower standards for white boys.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Xangsane
Tyrones are the biggest threat to ugly men because a good portion of them find landwhales attractive. Black guys have non-existent standards. Hence they make it hard for ugly guys to get landwhales.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I never see MTNs with girls that I find attractive. I usually see them with low-tier beckies or beckies and it leaves me unmoved. I am not interested in those girls so I don't care whose dating/fucking them tbh.

I only care about HTB+
It depends. I do see MTNs with attractive HTBs, especially HTBs without social media status and from humble backgrounds.
At least here in Portugal it's pretty common. It's not the norm but it's something that you see all the time.

And before people comment that i'm probably underrating guys. Listen if a guy has no visible jawline, negative canthal tilt, dodgy midface or no cheeckbones...yeah i'm pretty sure he is not HTN+

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Xangsane and MoggerGaston
It depends. I do see MTNs with attractive HTBs, especially HTBs without social media status and from humble backgrounds.
At least here in Portugal it's pretty common. It's not the norm but it's something that you see all the time.

And before people comment that i'm probably underrating guys. Listen if a guy has no visible jawline, negative canthal tilt, dodgy midface or no cheeckbones...yeah i'm pretty sure he is not HTN+
I need to move to portugal. Latina's seem ideal ngl.

White women hypergamy is insane