If you find a girl hot - so does chad

I need to move to portugal. Latina's seem ideal ngl.

White women hypergamy is insane
I'm 6ft1 i'm practically a giant here lmfao. But portuguese women are not "latinas" so don't expect them to be slutty. It's a very conservative country and without a decent social circle unless you go to Lisbon or Algarve you're gonna find it hard even as a Chadlite...no joke

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and MoggerGaston
Oke I stand no chance then, I am out. I will go Spain instead
All i'm saying is if you do go to Portugal go to Porto, Lisbon or beach areas where HTBs are more open to outsiders. If you do that a guy like you will do just fine.

Also, check your profile. I asked the name of the girl you posted in response to some guy.

Why did my virgin girlfriend choose me? I’m ugly as fuck and she had other men approach and write her love letters before. I’m unstable and she said I’m toxic but yet I fuck. Is it because I’m Chad or because I’m dark triad or both? Or maybe I got lucky? @RabidRosaries @Thompsonz @N0RTH

Just saw a cute looking becky with a good body at the gym, wanted to approach but I realized she can easily date 6'4 chadlites in this hypergamy shithole I live in. What the fuck is the point lmao.

I will try my luck with some of the asian girls here next time, they seem to have lower standards for white boys.

I never see MTNs with girls that I find attractive. I usually see them with low-tier beckies or beckies and it leaves me unmoved. I am not interested in those girls so I don't care whose dating/fucking them tbh.

I only care about HTB+

??? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21044 and MoggerGaston
hey shut the fuck up greycel
1926708 OmPATCK 1

Thoughts like this literally made me fall out of love with women if I found a foid and I could I would just cheat fuck women man

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall