If you forget women as a goal you'll eventually be a better version of yourself that can actually get women

Keep fucking coping “MUH EVERYONE GETS CHEATED ON SO CHAD ISNT SO MUCH BETTER THAN US!!” Nigga you live a shit life and get treated like shit because you’re ugly that’s all
I literally mog u… ppl on here seen me.. I get bitches… ur just wrong..

LMAO

I literally mog u… ppl on here seen me.. I get bitches… ur just wrong..

LMAO
700 posts on an incel forum you mog nobody nigga your life is over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, stevielake and Deleted member 27660
This is an old, old concept, but like all truths, they are old.

If you forget getting women and just focus on yourself you'll make necessary sacrifices for much more wholesome and "long term" reasons than chasing women.

When you chase women, it's about "pleasure" and short term gratification. Getting sex as fast as possible.

When you chase your own goals, it involves enduring pain, to get to some higher goal in a few years.

When you can see clearly that you'll be at a MUCH better place in a few years, you begin to think like old people, who from life experience learned that time goes quickly and if you just set your goal high, and a few years into the future, you'll soon be there, and it's a lot better than blowing all your energy and time on the current moment and being left empty handed in a few years.

Women are not at all even a worthwhile endeavor anymore. It's literally not in their nature to be loyal to you. Society used to force them to be loyal, but now it promotes them doing whatever they want, and it's in their nature to hop on the hottest dudes cock. Even if you're literally perfect, they will get with a different guy out of fucking boredom. Please realize this. There is no loyalty in the female brain, it's not a concept that they care about.

You'll find if you focus on yourself you'll be a lot happier too. You won't focus overwhelmingly on the opinions of others. Your life feels more meaningful. You actually get results in life and move forward into a life worth living. Life as the average male isn't worth living unless you're at the top, and in your 20s it becomes a "who can work harder" game.

Life for me was very difficult. I began life with zero opportunity. Bad genetics, bad parents, bad social connections, no job opportunities, nobody to network with. Literally zero. Not even a life worth living. You slowly over the years find jobs, find connections, build muscle, improve the way you dress, the way you look, it all takes time. The one thing I did have was work ethic. I always dreamt big and was willing to work to get it.

Life in your 20s is a competition. By the time you are 30 you are at peak SMV to all women of all ages and you should be mogging with money, social skills, a house, car, a good body, surgeries if you need it, etc.

The losers are the ones who never hit the gym, never worked hard to make money, never did anything substantial in their 20s. Or the ones who partied and chased women the entire time.

Seriously. Focus on yourself and you'll be surprised at how much you mentally develop.

View attachment 2245614

View attachment 2245616
Bro, is Jacob Hate you?

I remember giving you acne advice on call...

Looking good bro...

Good luck...

🙏🏻🫱🏻🫲🏻

700 posts on an incel forum you mog nobody nigga your life is over
i have 700 in 7 months.

u have 62 in 10 days.

ur gonna be way ahead of me in 7 months time lmfao

False as fuck unless you are beautiful.

>fails to counter anything i said.
>resorts to casting ad hominem attacks, while making 0 concessions regarding his narrow perspective on self-improvement
there is nothing more 'unmanly' than a emotionally incontinent male, such as yourself.
your pig headed perspective will work against you in this life. not everything is black or white.
regardless, i hope you reincarnate as a 5'3 indian, from the slums of Mumbai, in your next life, so you can experience extreme lookism/heightism as my aforementioned indian acquaintance experienced his entire life.
OP needs to be banned. The amount of likes his bluepilled ramblings get is indicative of how watered down the site has became.

It's obvious that he has a different perspective on the world being a non-ethnic NT 6ft Chad.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Example of this: Instead of going to the club as a MTN, go work on your business and your physique and forget women until you have enough money for surgerymaxxing, statusmaxxing, and softmaxxing. After two years of doing this you can now go to the nightclub to slay even harder, or try to find a HQNP girl to marry.

Good advice

sounds good, but it’s flawed because it assumes that you’re perfectly capable of acting 100% rationally. in practice, you must take into account the hugely important factor of what does and what doesn’t motivate you.

not every man is capable of detaching his motivation from women. “forget women” isn’t possible for all men.

Last edited:
It's obvious that he has a different perspective on the world being a non-ethnic NT 6ft Chad.

a few people with “bluepilled” perspectives is good for the forum.

it’s a problem when the bluepill-to-blackpill ratio is too high. it’s not a problem with @Jacob Hate ’s threads make up less than 1% of the content on the site.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and stevielake
a few people with “bluepilled” perspectives is good for the forum.

it’s a problem when the bluepill-to-blackpill ratio is too high. it’s not a problem with @Jacob Hate ’s threads make up less than 1% of the content on the site.
His blue pill is toxic.

There are users here born in impoverished areas in 3rd world countries that have been working their asses off since their childhood to provide for their families. They face discrimination when they immigrate to the Western world, and to add further complications, they're ugly, and some are also neurodivergent.

These same people visit this platform for practical solutions to their authentic issues, and instead of receiving constructive guidance, they are advised to exert more effort and refrain from voicing their concerns by this douchebag in the USA whose toughest challenge in life was being hugless until 20.

• +1
sounds good, but it’s flawed because it assumes that you’re perfectly capable of acting 100% rationally. in practice, you must take into account the hugely important factor of what does and what doesn’t motivate you.

not every man is capable of detaching his motivation from women. “forget women” isn’t possible for all men.
i never said to forget women. you do all the hard work for women, but you do it in the way that doesn't instantly gratify you. blackpilled self improvement type shi

• +1
There are users here born in impoverished areas in 3rd world countries that have been working their asses off since their childhood to provide for their families. They face discrimination when they immigrate to the Western world, and to add further complications, they're ugly, and some are also neurodivergent.

This is true for many but not most users here. A majority of .org users are Caucasian men with above-average face and height genetics and are born in the West to 2 parents. And they rot in their basements and type “it’s over” on Internet forums.

Page 1

Page 2

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake
Ur body is GREAT , mirin bro

Be careful some incels are strictly against self development and have an extremely narrow world view. But agreed. Keep grinding g

• JFL
This is just a byproduct of the fact that Chad gets women with zero effort as a byproduct of his already successful life in all categories. Getting women is a SYMPTOM for Chad the fact that he doesn’t think about it at all has nothing to do with us or what we should do. He doesn’t think about it cuz he takes for granted his perfect prenatal, childhood and pubescent development the high energy, good metabolism, no IBS, wide clavicles, decent to perfect eyes, probably perfect jaw and mid face, likely very tall, likely well above average intelligence and constantly encourages to use that intelligence to its maximum potential because of all the positive reinforcement he gained his entire life.

“Women are always disloyal anyways” is a massive cope. Chads are able to make HTB and even Stacey’s fall in love with them physically mentally emotionally and she will be far more likely to remain happy with him and not cheat on him. Only the phenomenon of high testosterone having turbothots causes some level of infidelity to chads. Incels and normies are so Used to getting treated like shit we think it’s a standard that women cheat on their man

is this yasuo?

• Woah
Ignoring women is retarded imo. I kinda did this because I had no other option and I think its very stupid to do on purpose because you don't build the social skills needed to have a relationship with someone. Girls are better socially then us at a younger age and by not having any social interaction with them you're really not helping close the gap.

Also its a "red flag" if you haven't had a GF or hookups, trust me here and Im only 20
It really isn't that difficult to interact with them, you just need to read between the lines and understand body language.

• JFL
It really isn't that difficult to interact with them, you just need to read between the lines and understand body language.

You just need to not have autism, bro!

• JFL
Reactions: Icon
This is true for many but not most users here. A majority of .org users are Caucasian men with above-average face and height genetics and are born in the West to 2 parents. And they rot in their basements and type “it’s over” on Internet forums.

Page 1

Page 2

wow 13.1% neet :cool::feelsokman:

• +1
You just need to not have autism, bro!
I have autism the type whereby you speak very lately it did take a few years of reading books and being aware of how raw sense data connects to my own personal emotions and what they mean but if you figure that out it isn't that difficult. My autism may be mild though, but I am just saying there is hope I think

Personally I don't buy in that bs of having to interact with women on a regular basis or you start to become bad with women but that is just my opinion and experience

• Woah