If you gym maxx properly it WILL ascend your SMV

So what are their training programs etc? And what is gymmaxed "the RIGHT way" ??

Don't just post titilating instagram pics, yo. They could be shopped & filtered to bolivian for all we know.

Help a skinny nigga out. Help a phat nigga out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19948
Gymcelling is cope when it comes to dating ..do it for yourself

Attachments

• 2915736_OzDhbLp.mp4
    538.3 KB
you know that niggas gay right?

April Cover Print GQ 23Feb17 b

Tyson Fury and Wladimir Klitschko Head to Head Press Conference

What would you suggest for a guy who tends to lose hair if he works out? IS he better of being skinny??

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK
What would you suggest for a guy who tends to lose hair if he works out? IS he better of being skinny??
you won’t lose hair from working out, just don’t use creatine or roids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
you won’t lose hair from working out, just don’t use creatine or roids
The reason why I say this is because I experience massive amounts of shedding after I cut and then started to consume way more protein. I was putting on some muscle but ever since I stopped protein and lifting weights, my hair stopped shedding. I was taking ashwagandha, tons of fenugreek in a smoothie along with protein powders.

nah bro my face on a roid physique will not be good

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Deleted member 15827
Na man he hasn’t. Black people especially can have really good genes for body building. And he shows no sign of using roils. He looks very healthy
black people descendent of slaves have good body building genetics. while africans in general have somewhat better genes, those that come from slaves who were bred and chosen to be stronger have the real good genetics.

The reason why I say this is because I experience massive amounts of shedding after I cut and then started to consume way more protein. I was putting on some muscle but ever since I stopped protein and lifting weights, my hair stopped shedding. I was taking ashwagandha, tons of fenugreek in a smoothie along with protein powders.
you were losing hair from the cut, your hair needs rich nutrients and any type of calorie deficit is going to cause hair loss, even more so when you're choosing to eat a lot of protein rich foods that may not have a lot of the other stuff ur hair needs.

also the higher T isn't gonna necessarily help u keep ur hair, though it def won't cause bad shedding

Shedding isn’t the same as hair loss, but also, you shouldn’t consume too much protein when going gym. Yes, you do need a good amount protein but some people go way overboard and consume toxic amounts

Another framepill
Also not everyone has west african muscle building genetics

1. Objectively he has good genes.
2. He roided. If you can not see this you are just not familiarised enough with roids, their effects and their prevalence worldwide.
3. The dark brown coloring makes you look a lot better. Thats a huge advantage black guys have regarding gym celling.

All that being said i congratulate the man. And his brother. Indeed he won at life.

Regarding the muscle genetics of whites vs blacks i did not read enough to have an informed opinion. Will read and come back.

you were losing hair from the cut, your hair needs rich nutrients and any type of calorie deficit is going to cause hair loss, even more so when you're choosing to eat a lot of protein rich foods that may not have a lot of the other stuff ur hair needs.

also the higher T isn't gonna necessarily help u keep ur hair, though it def won't cause bad shedding
How come my hairline moved back from shedding though?? And near the crown of hair, there's a lot of hair loss as well, I have stopped both working out (Lifting) and fasting for 1 whole year and it seems to have not regrown back. Even my barber commented last year saying how I was losing hair just like all her sons and their friends. She suspected it was because of consuming protein powders. This is obviously false, it's a combination of overall higher T levels.

Most of the shedding didn't seem like it was during the hardcore fasting and cutting I was doing but when I was consuming more and more protein and seeing more and more progress in the gym. It could also be the stress that my hair was falling off but it's been 1 year since then and it hasn't grown back.

I am on finasteride (0.25mg only) now (like april), of course, I am starting to just do cardio and stuff. I gained back the fat I had lost plus 5 lbs more and stuff from not working out or lifting. Should I try to lose weight again?? This time of course not lift?

Gym maxxing the best for making friends

Girls in clubs think I’m a rugby guy and cream over my physique

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Look at this nigga I stumbled upon on Instagram. His aesthetics are a joke. Why? Because he’s gym maxed the RIGHT way. His SMV is through the roof and I guarantee he has women lining up for my man.

Don’t get it twisted he’s handsome, and would still get girls. But his body is a MASSIVE halo.

If you have a propensity to put on mass and stay lean relatively easily when following the right diet and being discipline with gym. Gymcelling is LEGIT. It puts you in a niche that many girls fantasise over , and most fit gym girls want a man that has a a body like dat as well. If you really want the tables turned and girls simping for you you HAVE to be their F A N T A S Y. If your not, your ALWAYS going to be the one chasing. Gymcelling is a legitimate route to become a girls fantasy. This nigga is a beautiful example of how gymcelling properly, will get you lays SINGLE HANDEDLY.

I know plenty of ya’ll stubborn asses wanna sit there and cry ‘muh genes’. You need to maxx out your potential before you cope with that. Yes this nigga has top tier muscle insertiongenes, but you don’t need to be top tier to become a girls fantasy. Because the VAST MAJORITY of niggas be out of shape, or just pretty boy lean (which is not a halo). But swallow that Redpill DEEP, because they are right about this. we can maybe say that game n shit is cope, but don’t you dare bucket gymcelling into that category. It works, almost always. Even if your short, it’s LEGIT - take fitxfearless (last photo) for example he’s 5’6 gym maxed to the core and has thru the roof SMV whether ya’ll wanna admit or not.
You don't even need this much muscle. Lean + V taper has broadest appeal IMO

Average "muh gymcelling is cope"

Meanwhile all chads are gymmaxxed as fuck

People who say gymcelling is cope say it because they never had the body which allows them to realize how much of a halo gymmaxxing is, because gymmaxxing is actually hard as fuck and requires consistency and hard work unironically

• +1
Reactions: chasingaesthetics
So what are their training programs etc? And what is gymmaxed "the RIGHT way" ??

Don't just post titilating instagram pics, yo. They could be shopped & filtered to bolivian for all we know.

Help a skinny nigga out. Help a phat nigga out.
although doesnt look horrible. going for this type of physique often looks weird/uncanny/tryhard

this is the ideal physique.

not this

even the more built option looks better on some people
you need to have that genetics. do you have that genetic 8/10 muscle set(s) that will still look good/symmetrical/aestethic after they are pumped/defined

Attachments

• 1654811108896.png
    1654811108896.png
    160.5 KB · Views: 0
this is the ideal physique.
View attachment 1726094
that is not the ideal physique, that’s not gonna halo you at all. It Won’t add point to your SMV but it won’t subtract any either.
Do you watch love island? If you don’t type in ‘davide love island’ he has the ideal physique. Not this 12% bf pretty boy😂

• +1
Reactions: chasingaesthetics and Deleted member 19036
He is also hairless. Underrated thing for looking aesthetic. If you already spent time gymmaxxing don't be a lazy fuck and remove bodyhair
I need to shave my bodyhair but idk it hasnt really made a difference in what girls have thought of my physique

Average "muh gymcelling is cope"
View attachment 1725823

Meanwhile all chads are gymmaxxed as fuck

People who say gymcelling is cope say it because they never had the body which allows them to realize how much of a halo gymmaxxing is, because gymmaxxing is actually hard as fuck and requires consistency and hard work unironically

At least you get it lol, its the hardest thing for sure, I dont know how you can deny a shredded and muscular physique is unattractive thats like me coping and saying hunter eyes dont look good when its not true lol, yeah girls will be happy with a simple lean physique UNTIL the shredded cunt pulls up then the attention is elsewhere