If you gym maxx properly it WILL ascend your SMV

D

Deleted member 2816

Bronze
Look at this nigga I stumbled upon on Instagram. His aesthetics are a joke. Why? Because he’s gym maxed the RIGHT way. His SMV is through the roof and I guarantee he has women lining up for my man.

Don’t get it twisted he’s handsome, and would still get girls. But his body is a MASSIVE halo.

If you have a propensity to put on mass and stay lean relatively easily when following the right diet and being discipline with gym. Gymcelling is LEGIT. It puts you in a niche that many girls fantasise over , and most fit gym girls want a man that has a a body like dat as well. If you really want the tables turned and girls simping for you you HAVE to be their F A N T A S Y. If your not, your ALWAYS going to be the one chasing. Gymcelling is a legitimate route to become a girls fantasy. This nigga is a beautiful example of how gymcelling properly, will get you lays SINGLE HANDEDLY.

I know plenty of ya’ll stubborn asses wanna sit there and cry ‘muh genes’. You need to maxx out your potential before you cope with that. Yes this nigga has top tier muscle insertiongenes, but you don’t need to be top tier to become a girls fantasy. Because the VAST MAJORITY of niggas be out of shape, or just pretty boy lean (which is not a halo). But swallow that Redpill DEEP, because they are right about this. we can maybe say that game n shit is cope, but don’t you dare bucket gymcelling into that category. It works, almost always. Even if your short, it’s LEGIT - take fitxfearless (last photo) for example he’s 5’6 gym maxed to the core and has thru the roof SMV whether ya’ll wanna admit or not.

Attachments

• BE8BB34E-7604-4CBA-9FED-171EB253189D.jpeg
    BE8BB34E-7604-4CBA-9FED-171EB253189D.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • FF8A5059-6F4E-4C71-A0E4-C50901AE2F38.jpeg
    FF8A5059-6F4E-4C71-A0E4-C50901AE2F38.jpeg
  • CDA6CBFA-B446-4558-9760-C785070DA588.jpeg
    CDA6CBFA-B446-4558-9760-C785070DA588.jpeg
  • 06A5A81B-0485-46D7-9DBD-26D7EF3C7952.jpeg
    06A5A81B-0485-46D7-9DBD-26D7EF3C7952.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 18890, Deleted member 19301 and 12 others
Look at this nigga I stumbled upon on Instagram. His aesthetics are a joke. Why? Because he’s gym maxed the RIGHT way. His SMV is through the roof and I guarantee he has women lining up for my man.

Don’t get it twisted he’s handsome, and would still get girls. But his body is a MASSIVE halo.

If you have a propensity to put on mass and stay lean relatively easily when following the right diet and being discipline with gym. Gymcelling is LEGIT. It puts you in a niche that many girls fantasise over , and most fit gym girls want a man that has a a body like dat as well. This nigga is a beautiful example of how gymcelling properly, will get you lays SINGLE HANDEDLY.
Legit af thread and what other sensible users like me have been preaching since the dawn of time.

That dude has top tier insertions and muscle fiber makeup, mirin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22080, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18890 and 9 others
Gymcelled, lean physique with visible abs is a must.
There's an oldcel at my gym (45 years old) that is 5'8 barefoot but has a proper natty gymcelled physique like that, albeit with a bit less muscle mass. He also has tats and is tanned. He has normie face with norwood 2. His girlfriend is 5'8, good body 28 years old legit Stacy that simps for him. Oldcel even managed to buy his girlfriend's family business cuz according to him "it was going bad and her parents wanted to retire". Motherfucker even became a business owner just by being gymcelled and low inhib jfl, I'm not making this up btw. He also has two children with other woman and young Stacy is usually with them while he is training too. Massive redpill motivation.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Descargue96, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18890 and 18 others
Legit af thread and what other sensible users like me have been preaching since the dawn of time.

Fr it’s crazy

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and AscendingHero

This nigga @Frank Jack really thought twink bodies were ideal and that he could run twink game as a black guy.

63C04975 6EA4 448F BB09 0078CA7A1CF6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18890 and 11 others
He is also hairless. Underrated thing for looking aesthetic. If you already spent time gymmaxxing don't be a lazy fuck and remove bodyhair

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, justbegan, Moldovancel and 8 others
Mirin. But you have to be underrating him.

He's chad in his age range for sure. Face is normie-high tier normie, with norwood 2. He does have a brother with chad face, not as good physique and the same height, around the same age range as him. Brother is single and a slayer and he reverse betabuxxed a Stacy. Both have all my respect, true winners in life IMO.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Yerico7, AscendingHero and 1 other person
This nigga @Frank Jack really thought twink bodies were ideal and that he could run twink game as a black guy.

View attachment 1711708
No way that coon was black.

If he was, the black race as a whole doesnt claim him.

He really thought brown eyes and pink haired twinks were ideal:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Mewton, Manu le coq and 2 others
He has insane genetics wtf

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
That's gonna take 5 years at least

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Tallooksmaxxer
That's gonna take 5 years at least
second biggest problem with natty body building after low not achieving a body like roiders.

i am %100 sure this dude roided tho

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88 and bogii
second biggest problem with natty body building after low not achieving a body like roiders.

i am %100 sure this dude roided tho
Na man he hasn’t. Black people especially can have really good genes for body building. And he shows no sign of using roils. He looks very healthy

He is also hairless. Underrated thing for looking aesthetic. If you already spent time gymmaxxing don't be a lazy fuck and remove bodyhair
shaved body needs tats though, average gymcelled body would look shit completely shaved, or don't you agree?

Na man he hasn’t. Black people especially can have really good genes for body building. And he shows no sign of using roils. He looks very healthy
delts never lie

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88
stacy turns out retarded then

Uncommon but can happen. They do seem to be really happy together. Great for them and lifefuel for disciplined, non cringe redpillers.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7, AscendingHero and Tallooksmaxxer

If you have a propensity to put on mass and stay lean relatively easily when following the right diet and being discipline with gym. Gymcelling is LEGIT. It puts you in a niche that many girls fantasise over , and most fit gym girls want a man that has a a body like dat as well. If you really want the tables turned and girls simping for you you HAVE to be their F A N T A S Y. If your not, your ALWAYS going to be the one chasing. Gymcelling is a legitimate route to become a girls fantasy. This nigga is a beautiful example of how gymcelling properly, will get you lays SINGLE HANDEDLY.

I know plenty of ya’ll stubborn asses wanna sit there and cry ‘muh genes’. You need to maxx out your potential before you cope with that. Yes this nigga has top tier muscle insertiongenes, but you don’t need to be top tier to become a girls fantasy. Because the VAST MAJORITY of niggas be out of shape, or just pretty boy lean (which is not a halo). But swallow that Redpill DEEP, because they are right about this. we can maybe say that game n shit is cope, but don’t you dare bucket gymcelling into that category. It works, almost always. Even if your short, it’s LEGIT - take fitxfearless (last photo) for example he’s 5’6 gym maxed to the core and has thru the roof SMV whether ya’ll wanna admit or not.
Lmao doubt 1 billion

shaved body needs tats though, average gymcelled body would look shit completely shaved, or don't you agree?
The body needs to be lean. Both fat and bodyhair hides muscle definiton

• +1
Reactions: justbegan, HQNPmaxxing, Yerico7 and 2 others
Retard detected

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
Is gymcelling actually a good thing
Of course, but it takes years as a natural with good genetics to achieve a halo physique, otherwise roid

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and fogdart
Of course, but it takes years as a natural with good genetics to achieve a halo physique, otherwise roid
Idk bro I’m to depressed to properly start lifting

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob

idk man.. i think Face is much more important than body
of course an aesthetic body are desired by women.. but if your face look like dog shit
its doesnt matter how perfect your body is..

and if your face is GOOD then lean body with a lil bit muscles are completely enough
girls like an athletic lean body more than body builder body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22080
the guy in the red circle mogs me to death

Mog

OP convinced himself he has a good frame, good insertions, and is west african black in order to justify his gym cope

• Love it
Reactions: Yellowskies
idk man.. i think Face is much more important than body
of course an aesthetic body are desired by women.. but if your face look like dog shit
its doesnt matter how perfect your body is..

and if your face is GOOD then lean body with a lil bit muscles are completely enough
it’s like to talking to a wall. The guys photos ive shared are the ideal if you want to max out your SMV and niche appeal. So no, lean athletic body is not ideal

OP convinced himself he has a good frame, good insertions, and is west african black in order to justify his gym cope
Gym is so come lmao we’ll always be incels

fitxfearless (last photo) for example he’s 5’6 gym maxed to the core and has thru the roof SMV whether ya’ll wanna admit or not.
Really? Then why did he have to GEOmaxx to colombia to fuck hookers?

Really? Then why did he have to GEOmaxx to colombia to fuck hookers?
because they’re sexier than American girls. And he was getting bitches before Columbia. Your deluded cba

it’s like to talking to a wall. The guys photos ive shared are the ideal if you want to max out your SMV and niche appeal. So no, lean athletic body is not ideal
it is.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
because they’re sexier than American girls. And he was getting bitches before Columbia. Your deluded cba
He's fucking hookers mate and his ethnic fanbase eats up his shit like its filet mignon. The nigga won't even be honest with u about roidcelling . JFL at u impressionable ethnic incels getting swindled by a black, pocket sized hamza :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twilight and rand anon
Rolalalalal.......😑

Nobody talked about a bodybuilder physique

A physique like in OP mog your leanmaxxed body to death especially for blacks lol

Rolalalalal.......😑

Nobody talked about a bodybuilder physique

A physique like in OP mog your leanmaxxed body to death especially for blacks lol
yes
i never said the OP pic guy has a body builder physique
he is athletic

yes
i never said the OP pic guy has a body builder physique
he is athletic
OK then.

His body is ideal especially for his race, white guy don't need this physique tbh, they can afford to be leaner

Thread # 1,000 on gymmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 19317

God like insertions.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
1 in million bbc genetics, even then he might not be natty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19103
OK then.

His body is ideal especially for his race, white guy don't need this physique tbh, they can afford to be leaner
yes
black guys with worked out bodies are the best they could do
idk why but body building physique is a black guy thing lol

and yes, whites can go the lean/lil bit athletic look with best results

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
1 in million bbc genetics, even then he might not be natty
You want me to die for this thread or what ?

In what way he's juiced ?

You aren't qualiefied enough with your gay bro to give a explanation here ?

You want to give me advice ? Let's HEANR YOU ?