If you had a girlfriend would u still goon

revivles

revivles

Platinum
Joined
Aug 15, 2026
Posts
1,191
Reputation
740
Title
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NW3Slayer, TGUN., Jordan Barrett and 3 others
I don't have a girlfriend and I still don't goon :ogre:

lowkey been months, should I beat my meat :feelshehe:
 
  • +1
Reactions: skool, sub5static and Amuzant
Gooning is natural, depends on if you live together.

I think if you live together and are in eachothers presents you are typically both horny at the same time and see no need.

But if youre young and barely have "opportunity" to fuck then why wouldnt you.

Espically in relationships where you wait till marriage etc.
 
  • +1
Reactions: NW3Slayer and HST
I don't have a girlfriend and I still don't goon :ogre:

lowkey been months, should I beat my meat :feelshehe:
Low testosterone gooning is a natural urge even women goon
 
  • +1
Reactions: czar.x
Gooning is natural, depends on if you live together.

I think if you live together and are in eachothers presents you are typically both horny at the same time and see no need.

But if youre young and barely have "opportunity" to fuck then why wouldnt you.

Espically in relationships where you wait till marriage etc.
What if you don’t live together? and would you be ok with her gooning to other guys but not telling you
 
Yes I used to and she would go on my phone in the night and start crying about the porn on my phone
 
Yes I used to and she would go on my phone in the night and start crying about the porn on my phone
Why tho you have a girlfriend just use her

Also what if she was gooning to other guys and didnt tell u
 
Why tho you have a girlfriend just use her

Also what if she was gooning to other guys and didnt tell u
I’m not with her anymore I left her

And I wouldn’t give a shit if she gooned to porn as well
 
Yes she couldnt satisfy me prob
 
I used to have a girlfriend that was a freak she was into a lot of odd things and I played along just to satisfy her needs in bed, we would see each other once every month or two so I obviously jerked off when she wasn’t around.

Now that my brain has developed, I feel no need for relationships most girl just want friends with benefits because it’s convenient either way it’s a win for both sides, unless you develop feelings towards her or she develops feelings towards you. No one wants relationships it’s too much work and you get bored after a week or two.
 
  • +1
Reactions: revivles
Yeah why would I stop?
 
No fuck no I’d cuddle with my girlfriend every day insted
 
  • +1
Reactions: revivles
They dont exist, balls feel heavy after a while of not jerkin off so u kind of have to
Find one with big tits big ass so u wont have too even if its LTB
 
  • +1
Reactions: voks
been with my gf for 2 years now; I goon but exclusively to her pics
 
  • +1
Reactions: revivles
Because why would you jerk off to other girls when you already have someone I don’t understand
I used to have gfs but I didn’t stop
Cuz they don’t want to have sex (I’m too impatient to stay in rlsp for 3 months + to have sex) muslim country
 
  • +1
Reactions: revivles and HST
Definitely

But i'd ask her for handjob as frequently as i can
 
I used to have gfs but I didn’t stop
Cuz they don’t want to have sex (I’m too impatient to stay in rlsp for 3 months + to have sex) muslim country
What would u do if she found out?
 
What’s the point then? if u have a girlfriend already why goon to other girls unless shes ugly then yeah
I would goon on her, rubbing it on her body or doing it next to her as she watches
not to online stuff

so in that way i'd still do it, not the lone way
 
  • +1
Reactions: revivles
What would u do if she found out?
How tf she gonna find out ?
6 years of gooning and ur parents didn’t found out
And a girl who doesn’t live with u gonna found out ?
 
How tf she gonna find out ?
6 years of gooning and ur parents didn’t found out
And a girl who doesn’t live with u gonna found out ?
Wouldn’t u feel kinda bad and she probably knows you do it anyway
 
Having sex takes LOTS of effort, a lot of people on the forum think having a girlfriend means sex whenever. This is untrue, many times you need to jester and appeal to her before slaying. There’s also the period factor, and the β€œshe has no reason not to but still doesn’t want to do it” factor.
 
  • +1
Reactions: revivles and accinr
  • JFL
Reactions: accinr

Similar threads

ANON
Replies
14
Views
66
ANON
ANON
itsover74
Replies
7
Views
45
IcyBiney
IcyBiney
sanz
Replies
9
Views
23
Scarso
Scarso
Verdams mum
Replies
38
Views
197
simematic
simematic
hexum.dnd
Replies
8
Views
44
angelpie111
angelpie111

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top