revivles
Platinum
- Joined
- Aug 15, 2026
- Posts
- 1,191
- Reputation
- 740
Title
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Low testosterone gooning is a natural urge even women goonI don't have a girlfriend and I still don't goon
lowkey been months, should I beat my meat![]()
What if you donβt live together? and would you be ok with her gooning to other guys but not telling youGooning is natural, depends on if you live together.
I think if you live together and are in eachothers presents you are typically both horny at the same time and see no need.
But if youre young and barely have "opportunity" to fuck then why wouldnt you.
Espically in relationships where you wait till marriage etc.
girls dont do it nearly as often. And gaf tbh.What if you donβt live together? and would you be ok with her gooning to other guys but not telling you
nahTitle
Why not
Why tho you have a girlfriend just use herYes I used to and she would go on my phone in the night and start crying about the porn on my phone
yes is not that deep you can goon to herTitle
Im talking about gooning to porn or other hot girlsyes is not that deep you can goon to her![]()
Whyβ¦Obviously
ok then idkIm talking about gooning to porn or other hot girls
Iβm not with her anymore I left herWhy tho you have a girlfriend just use her
Also what if she was gooning to other guys and didnt tell u
If i am satisfied by her then noTitle
Wdym satisfiedIf i am satisfied by her then no
ig everyone has their own preferencesIβm not with her anymore I left her
And I wouldnβt give a shit if she gooned to porn as well
NahTitle
I used to have a girlfriend that was a freak she was into a lot of odd things and I played along just to satisfy her needs in bed, we would see each other once every month or two so I obviously jerked off when she wasnβt around.Title
Some of them are very freaky they clearly werenβt attracted to u thengirls dont do it nearly as often. And gaf tbh.
Find one that satisfyings u thenβ¦Yes she couldnt satisfy me prob
They dont exist, balls feel heavy after a while of not jerkin off so u kind of have toFind one that satisfyings u thenβ¦
Find one with big tits big ass so u wont have too even if its LTBThey dont exist, balls feel heavy after a while of not jerkin off so u kind of have to
Because why would you jerk off to other girls when you already have someone I donβt understandYeah why would I stop?
Depends on the girlfriendTitle
I used to have gfs but I didnβt stopBecause why would you jerk off to other girls when you already have someone I donβt understand
Wdym elaborateDepends on the girlfriend
Depends if she would give me sexTitle
What would u do if she found out?I used to have gfs but I didnβt stop
Cuz they donβt want to have sex (Iβm too impatient to stay in rlsp for 3 months + to have sex) muslim country
Whatβs the point then? if u have a girlfriend already why goon to other girls unless shes ugly then yeahDefinitely
But i'd ask her for handjob as frequently as i can
I would goon on her, rubbing it on her body or doing it next to her as she watchesWhatβs the point then? if u have a girlfriend already why goon to other girls unless shes ugly then yeah
How tf she gonna find out ?What would u do if she found out?
Wouldnβt u feel kinda bad and she probably knows you do it anywayHow tf she gonna find out ?
6 years of gooning and ur parents didnβt found out
And a girl who doesnβt live with u gonna found out ?
To herTitle
we would have sexWhy not
if id goon it would be with/to pics of her thoughwe would have sex
i wouldnt feel the need id be too busy spending most of my time with her
wtf do u usually goon too then if its not porn or womenok then idk
i gooned 15 times yesterday my phone lost battery so i did itwtf do u usually goon too then if its not porn or women
bro 15?? chilli gooned 15 times yesterday my phone lost battery so i did it![]()
Nah just finger yourselfI don't have a girlfriend and I still don't goon
lowkey been months, should I beat my meat![]()
Bro you had to be busting droplets after the 12th timei gooned 15 times yesterday my phone lost battery so i did it![]()
Keep dreaming bud ehwe would have sex
i wouldnt feel the need id be too busy spending most of my time with her