If you had a girlfriend, would you still goon?

revivles

revivles

Diamond
Joined
Aug 15, 2026
Posts
1,302
Reputation
841
if yes or no, why?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, BigBallsLarry, lowinhibragecel and 3 others
depends on if we’re having sex and stuff like that or not.
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel, revivles, 0pslsub and 1 other person
if yes or no, why?
Ye, had a girlfriend and was wanking it to bad stuff

She caught me and i blamed it on puberty since i was pretty young still
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel, revivles, 0pslsub and 1 other person
If she doesn't have sex with me or is ugly n flat, then yes i will continue wanking it
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and revivles
Yes as long as your moms nudes are still online
 
only to her probably
 
  • +1
Reactions: revivles
if yes or no, why?
I had a girlfriend and still gooned.

I don't see a reason why i would need to stop. I never watch porn or anything anyway so it's not like it's morally wrong.
 
It depends, if I have sex with her every day, I probably would not goon.
 
if yes or no, why?
i dont watch it normally but i feel like i would when im with here just to be able to use that fact after we break up so i look like an absolute low inhib alpha male
 
i alr got a gf and i dont goon bro tbf respect women lets be deadass ...only if u didnt fuck the sister tho..
 
  • +1
Reactions: revivles

Similar threads

revivles
Replies
51
Views
209
accinr
accinr
A
Replies
144
Views
541
Anewuser2026
A
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
6
Views
64
Arminus
Arminus
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
3
Views
53
jgrey080
jgrey080
SickendExistence
Replies
11
Views
196
Vllyxo
Vllyxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top