If you have a big dick you are a genetic failure

Viacheslav

Viacheslav

HopiumMaxxing
In nature animals need big cocks only if they have a bad coordination, if they have a good coordination then they can do the deed with a small cock. So if you have a big cock like I do you are literally subhuman tier in terms of genetics(big cock = bad coordination = unable to catch prey = beta cuck who dies)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, greycel, cookie-dough and 5 others
In nature animals need big cocks only if they have a bad coordination, if they have a good coordination then they can do the deed with a small cock. So if you have a big cock like I do you are literally subhuman tier in terms of genetics(big cock = bad coordination = unable to catch prey = beta cuck who dies)
agree bro, sucks when you have to ask dickpics from subhumans just because you are a genetical miracle

• WTF
Reactions: Viacheslav
Lower the IQ. Bigger the Dick.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, hiwasuwor, ttlurker and 1 other person
Cope harder nigga with this logic cuming quick like a beta is better than having stamina to pound the fuck out of foids

BUT BHAI INDO ARYANS HAVE HORSECOCKS SINCE THEY LIVED WITH A LOT OF HORSES

• JFL
Reactions: emo
its not cope bhai the chads have big cocks

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
GUYS ITS A THING IN NATURE IF U DONT USE IT U LOSE IT

Guess I’m a genetic failure

just fuck off.
dicklets spotted

• JFL
Tell that to girls when you laugh at you

That's the thing. Girls are stupid and illiterate, so they will never understand :feelswhy:
Nigga calling girls illiterate and stupid when no one brought up reading

• +1
Nigga calling girls illiterate and stupid when no one brought up reading
Women genuinely don't care
So long as it's average or above. 4.5-5.5 +, they care about girth anyways

Yea I always knew niggers where faillures

• +1
Lower the IQ. Bigger the Dick.
Imagine thinking IQ mogs dick size.
Are you going to fuck bitches with your math skills? :lul::lul::lul:

Smart+ dicklet= ropefuel.
Because unlike stupid people you wouldn't be able to cope.