If you have a face like this you have won the genetic jackpot, no gymcelling or other self improvement required

Piratecel

Piratecel

Somali Jew 🇸🇴🇮🇱
Redpillers use Zyzz as an example of self impovement by going to the gym works to get girls, forgetting he has a literal 11/10 greek god face. All Zyzz needed to do to get girls was exist, even without working out and overdosing on steroids I guarantee he would have been swimming in pussy regardless.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, subhuman incel, RoundHouse and 9 others
i looked him up before because i wanted to cum but then found out he died in a sauna and it immediately killed his appeal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, MaxillaMaxing, Birdcell and 5 others
he had a body halo

facially he wasn’t all that attractive

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, subhuman incel, Romeo1111 and 11 others
Bodypill

Most social media "aesthetics brah" bodybuilders have good faces. A strong face and jawline makes your entire body look bigger. People also subconsciously think that you're more jacked than the round-jawed bodybuilders so you aspire to be more like them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, AlexanderTheGreat11, Madhate and 7 others
facially he wasn’t all that attractive
Cope his face is as close to perfect as you can get.
His body was an added bonus but wasn't needed is my point.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 14978, Biiyo03 and 3 others
Coach blackpill rated him a 6.5 and i'm liable to more or less agree with him, maybe closer to 6 than 6.5 tho.

A cut above the average normie but he's no head-turner. plus he looks kinda ethnic what with the skin tone and the lack of light eyes

Coach blackpill rated him a 6.5 and i'm liable to more or less agree with him, maybe closer to 6 than 6.5 tho.
"Cope blackpill" got it wrong, he also said that Ted Bundy was only 1 or 2 points higher than him which is laughable, because putting there photo side by beside is like a comparison between a man and a tranny.

hop off his dick hes nothing special

3r
Mogged

• Woah
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
A cut above the average normie but he's no head-turner. plus he looks kinda ethnic what with the skin tone and the lack of light eyes
Women of all races prefer his tanned skin tone to Mayo, to suggest that is holding him back is another cope.

Zyzz was ugly. Only deathnics look up to him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, LastHopeForNorman, MaxillaMaxing and 2 others
Face only, a 7/10 at best
Nose is huge and lips too narrow

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Latincel
"Cope blackpill" got it wrong, he also said that Ted Bundy was only 1 or 2 points higher than him which is laughable, because putting there photo side by beside is like a comparison between a man and a tranny.
Ted Bundy isn't ethic and looks VERY GOOD in motion, like a Hollywood actor so he mogs zyzz by at least 5 points.
Face only, a 7/10 at best
Nose is huge and lips too narrow
Actually a hooked nose is fine on a masculine guy. Gandy and O'Pry have noticeably hooked noses, but because they're masculine looking and dark, it's not that big of a failo on them. My dad has a aquiline nose, but because he's giga masculine, it's not really a failo on him. If Chico or a pretty boy had my dad's nose it would look off.

Agree on lips, but not just for that reason.

He had a very masc profile all along but his fragile skeleton failoed his decent face
Once he put on mass and induced second puberty with roids he looked masc all around and become a legit mogger

zyzz was slaying even before roiding idk why they ascociated hik with ascension. i look a bit like him but im a trucel

Ted Bundy isn't ethic and looks VERY GOOD in motion, like a Hollywood actor so he mogs zyzz by at least 5 points.
I wasn't comparing Ted Bundy to Zyzz, I was comparing Ted to Coach Black Pill

I agree zyzz was good looking, very strong jawline and overall masculine looking face. easily 6/10+

i would say all the hormones really widened his face. If you look at his photos pre roids, he had a strong jawline, but a horse face.

If you look at him a few weeks before his death, his face was much wider. i dont think natural puberty causes that. He prob started roiding at 19 years.

Check:

also i am 100% sure he used makeup or whatever for his skin to look better.

So his fitniss yourney changed his face. I am sure without roids he would still have a horse face.

Lool you fucking troll

Pussy ass troll and was dissing curries - now picks out curry jucier with HTN face

Boring boring guy you are - for real

It's hardly surprising that a chad-lite face on a 10/10 6'2 physique and lots of charisma did well with women.

Lool you fucking troll

Pussy ass troll and was dissing curries - now picks out curry jucier with HTN face

Boring boring guy you are - for real
Dream on he wasn't a curry, he was middle eastern (white passing ethnic). He would be ugly as fuck and no one would give a shit about him if he was a curry.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Ryan
Dream on he wasn't a curry, he was middle eastern (white passing ethnic). He would be ugly as fuck and no one would give a shit about him if he was a curry.

Good trolling. Zyzz was 100% ethnic.

He wasn't special looking either outside the jaw, height and body.

His proportions are not even that good.

Look how tiny his mouth is?

2661739 1640555098207

It's all collagen, good skin-care and a fuckboy Australian hairstyle from the late 2000s and early 2010s

His eyes are piercing and his jaw is Chad, but he has no palate and a narrow chin.

Facial averageness he was carried by. Every day good looking guy and I say that with confidence and very clear measure.

he litterly looks paki a friend of mine looks just like him
if u think hes white passing then u r dilusional

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and MakinItHappenReturn

I've been told I look like him - or looked

Oh and Ive told I look Paki since forever lol

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Ryan
if u think hes white passing then u r dilusional
Zyzz was whiter looking when he was younger, he just got tanned to have the whole body building aesthetic

Here he is next to an actual white guy and there's barely any difference.

Here he is next to a white blonde foid and there's barely any difference. When I say white passing I mean he is white looking enough to pass for white.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa