If you have a oneitis you are...

squidwardtesticles

squidwardtesticles

Iron
the most pathetic cucked scum of the earth. Imagine having an idealized perception of a girl you don't even know just cause she's cute. A oneitis is just some whore you find cute cause she fits ur niche but doesn't seem unattainable like a Stacey and ur delusional ass thinks shes in the same league even tho she mogs u to oblivion and being butt fucked by chad as u read this.

I have never and will NEVER have feelings for any female, they are all the same shallow, virtue signalling, chad cum guzzling whores to me.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Vitruvian, medialcanthuscel, BrettyBoy and 3 others
testicles me

Girls can be good in teenage years when they haven’t turned sluts yet

girls are at their sluttiest and meanest in their teenage years , you have no idea what ur talking about u pathetic virgin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, turkproducer and AbandonShip
Having oneitis is just immature.

Never had oneitis for a girl again once i found out that my oneitis was a massive slut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 685 and squidwardtesticles
girls are at their sluttiest and meanest in their teenage years , you have no idea what ur talking about u pathetic virgin
1. not a virgin lol
2. Girls who have not rode cc or realised their SMV are not sluts in their teenage years.

cope, you are a kissless virgin

You didn't have to force me

daily reminder: op si right, while you are reading my post, your oneitis is licking the testicles of Chad who uses her as a cum dumpster

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 3045
yeah AWALT except for my oneitis tbh

never brgan for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back