If you have bought clothing as a man you are on the LGBT spectrum

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
Exceptions for items like boxer underwear with no pattern or t shirts with generic designs. Otherwise if I get the impression you have thought of what to wear today it makes me think of you as weak and effeminate man. Fashion maxxing doesn’t work but if it did I’d rather be incel than wear make up, dress like pants or jewelry hahaha

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HitAndRun, Bonecel01, n9wiff and 7 others
Exceptions for items like boxer underwear with no pattern or t shirts with generic designs. Otherwise if I get the impression you have thought of what to wear today it makes me think of you as weak and effeminate man
beat the fuck out of some guy in a train station wearing a pink balenciaga t-shirt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, SidharthTheSlayer, aspiringexcel and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and n9wiff
Exceptions for items like boxer underwear with no pattern or t shirts with generic designs. Otherwise if I get the impression you have thought of what to wear today it makes me think of you as weak and effeminate man. Fashion maxxing doesn’t work but if it did I’d rather be incel than wear make up, dress like pants or jewelry hahaha
i just buy clothes that are practical

Its very estrogenic, feminine and low iq to make ideals of masculinity that involves anything except for capability and potential.

The idea that men should represent a ideal and archetype physically and looks wise for people to see, is something of carnal and inferior nature, and does not properly represent the male in nature at all. While looks do to a certain extend give information about a person specially the choice of clothes and style, regardless of looks, every man if his biological preposition is of a strong primary male composition has the same inherit capability to do great things and represent ideal masculinity.

The issue is modern matriarchy dominance of society which has equalized and removed this inherit value of the male proposition, and made it a looks centric value, that which the female preposition excels in. This is why a women has inherit value with their looks but a man has to compete through resources and other means in order to gain value. The issue may also be that intersex conditions are more prolific in society which suggests mixed general behaviors and thus ideals. I see many men who choose to specifically look tough and masculine, to dress down and be humble, but this is the same as doing what you claim. Caring too much about looks in order to be perceived as more masculine.

Humans evolved and are supreme over any land animal because of mind, not by how they look. The pinnacle of this is the male, which due to his biology has specific potential and intellectual capacity to apply himself in such means that dominate the world. Its women who primarily mooch of of males the most because of how they look, and this is why i call your observational tactic feminine, because this is a female gaze and a projection of how they see other people, primarily.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, n9wiff, theonewhocantascend and 3 others
Its very estrogenic, feminine and low iq to make ideals of masculinity that involves anything except for capability and potential.

The idea that men should represent a ideal and archetype physically and looks wise for people to see, is something of carnal and inferior nature, and does not properly represent the male in nature at all. While looks do to a certain extend give information about a person specially the choice of clothes and style, regardless of looks, every man if his biological preposition is of a strong primary male composition has the same inherit capability to do great things and represent ideal masculinity.

The issue ism modern martriarchy dominance of society which has equalized and removed this inherit value of the male proposition, and made it a looks centric value, that which the female preposition excells in. This is why a women has inherit value with their looks but a man has to compete through resources and other means in order to gain value. The issue may also be that intersex conditions are more prolific in society which suggests mixed general behaviors and thus ideals. I see many men who choose to specifically look tough and masculine, but this is the same as doing what you claim. Caring too much about looks in order to be perceived as more masculine.

Humans evolved and are supreme over any land animal because of mind, not by how they look. The pinnacle of this is the male, which due to his biology has specific potential and intellectual capacity to apply himself in such means that dominate the world. Its women who primarily mooch of of males the most because of how they look, and this is why i call your observational tactic feminine, because it is through the female gaze and a projection of how they see other people, primarily.
I agree, trying to be “masculine” through looks is also gay

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff, IAMNOTANINCEL and Richard Cheese
nothing cornier than some roided up bald shirtless blockhead who looks like he's always steaming because he has red skin 24/7. ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, IAMNOTANINCEL and incel194012940
i love fashion :(

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff, SidharthTheSlayer and incel194012940
The average European male looks like a caricature and complete abomination. It is repulsive to see men trying to be fashionable

• So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff

How i see it, when it comes to masculinity, its not a matter of attachments or associations to ideals and things considered masculine, but a energy signature.

The traits of this energy signature can be observed by data in the wild and through nature. For example, males prehistorically and now are simply more likely to be extravagant, variance (on either end of a spectrum of behavior and traits etc.), persistent, strong(mentally and physically), and divergent. Theres pros and cons to this.

None of these things imply that men are supposed to be some dress down, low energy, cuck. Though, the society we live in requires this for men for various reasons.

But, i think many people have the idea of masculinity inverted. For example, a lot of western women are living in a masculine role. They wear heels which makes their statue taller (kings of old times used to wear heels), dress better, wear more jewelry and gain the most out of inventions and society that men primarily created and primarily uphold. All because these simps have handed over their resources and value to the women. Its not just a mans fault though, as intersex behavioral do exist. But you get the point.

They are cucked to think this is some idea of masculinity. Especially when up until recent times this has always been a feminine concept. Being humble, staying in the house, wearing not much fancy clothings etc. Its reached a point where women live totally hyper masculine polygamous lives while men live like housewives. Think about it. Everything's twisted. Id argue that men are way to low and unspectacular now and days. The nucelar eunech family ideal is a dressed down, simplistic loser who works or makes money to funnel it all to a trophy wife that is showered with gems, jewels, more impressionable to the kids, and has more finesse. The top percent of men who are actually living like proper men laugh at these guys. Society requires those types of people though.

If its feminine for a man to dress up, thats okay. Because, he should be going above and beyond to create the fashion. But lets not say that since its feminine for a man to dress up, he should dress down.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and incel194012940
How i see it, when it comes to masculinity, its not a matter of attachments or associations to ideals and things considered masculine, but a energy signature.

The traits of this energy signature can be observed by data in the wild and through nature. For example, males prehistorically and now are simply more likely to be extravagant, variance (on either end of a spectrum of behavior and traits etc.), persistent, strong(mentally and physically), and divergent. Theres pros and cons to this.

None of these things imply that men are supposed to be some dress down, low energy, cuck. Though, the society we live in requires this for men for various reasons.

But, i think many people have the idea of masculinity inverted. For example, a lot of western women are living in a masculine role. They wear heels which makes their statue taller (kings of old times used to wear heels), dress better, wear more jewelry and gain the most out of inventions and society that men primarily created and primarily uphold. All because these simps have handed over their resources and value to the women. Its not just a mans fault though, as intersex behavioral do exist. But you get the point.

They are cucked to think this is some idea of masculinity. Especially when up until recent times this has always been a feminine concept. Being humble, staying in the house, wearing not much fancy clothings etc. Its reached a point where women live totally hyper masculine polygamous lives while men live like housewives. Think about it. Everything's twisted.

If its feminine for a man to dress up, thats okay. Because, he should be going above and beyond to create the fashion. But lets not say that since its feminine for a man to dress up, he should dress down.
I agree, currently that extravagant behavior requires a status and money threshold that 99+% of males have no chance of ever reaching, otherwise it’s a village fool bid for attention and to artificially inflate value

Some Amish sects forbid women to look at mirrors unsupervised, only allowing one inside the bedroom cabinet for the purpose so they can preserve their modesty, which I think is wise

I don’t think men should dress down nessicairly, The most important thing is functionality and looking appropriate for the situation.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and dreamcake1mo
Well, being obsessed with clothes n shoes is a major faggot trait, no wonder there are so many black dudes who are gay.

But wanting to look decent is not necessarily a faggot trait, sometimes clothes are a nice cope.
May sound a little bluepill but I like to look nice for me not for the others :soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
so many retards here lol

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
if you live in some eastern european shithole don’t comment on looksmaxxing or anything

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and butterworld
if you live in some eastern european shithole don’t comment on looksmaxxing or anything
EF156597 F6F7 4E81 99B3 8813FCBAB171

No clothes for my face anyways

I just buy plain T-shirts

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Men who overdress in a certain style might be seen weird by women, imagine dressing like an e-boy how cringe is that.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and HitAndRun