If you have kids will you get them into lm

softmaxmike

softmaxmike

Iron
Joined
Nov 19, 2025
Posts
70
Reputation
45
lowk just thought ab this what if you have a kid and want them eat/live better but ur wife stops you wyd, and whats the first thing you doing to your kid
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN., mxl4chi1, polarpop and 1 other person
If i wasn't antinatalist yea
 
  • +1
Reactions: BecomingX
I won’t show them Lm community but I will do Lm methods
 
  • +1
Reactions: cursedbybones, polarpop and softmaxmike
If you have a kid and your wife is against them living/eating you should probably figure that out first
 
  • JFL
Reactions: BecomingX
If you have a kid and your wife is against them living/eating you should probably figure that out first
like ur wife want them on formula n shitty foods
 
  • +1
Reactions: Qeiea
like ur wife want them on formula n shitty foods
I'd stop that immediatly but I wouldn't categorize healthy eating and good habits as lm - it's just the bare minimun as a parent really.
 
  • +1
Reactions: softmaxmike
no I’ll raise then to be normal and hope they get good genetics
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN. and softmaxmike
I won’t show them Lm community but I will do Lm methods
Alexander posture+goata+avoid goyslop, thumbpulling until 8 year old
 
  • +1
Reactions: softmaxmike
shii lowk lowk I want tah 2 dat shi
 
The most I'll only do for them is give them proper nutrition, sleep, and a fun, low cortisol lifestyle. I don't want them having the life I had as a fat, awkward, stressed out and near mentally disturbed chud.
 
dont wanna have kids + never having kids with my deformed genetics :owo:
 
They’ll have good genes


But I’ll def feed them well with no slop

And teach them to not mouth breathe

And keep them in sun and shit

My kids will be athletes too so
 
i would not show them directly but still help him look better
 

Similar threads

L
Replies
0
Views
6
levisko
L
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
6
Views
39
Resonant
Resonant
Gen1leman
Replies
45
Views
129
rt6ldarboyo
rt6ldarboyo
polarpop
Replies
2
Views
22
polarpop
polarpop
ØUROBOROS
Replies
28
Views
156
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top