softmaxmike
Iron
- Joined
- Nov 19, 2025
- Posts
- 70
- Reputation
- 45
lowk just thought ab this what if you have a kid and want them eat/live better but ur wife stops you wyd, and whats the first thing you doing to your kid
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
like ur wife want them on formula n shitty foodsIf you have a kid and your wife is against them living/eating you should probably figure that out first
I'd stop that immediatly but I wouldn't categorize healthy eating and good habits as lm - it's just the bare minimun as a parent really.like ur wife want them on formula n shitty foods
Alexander posture+goata+avoid goyslop, thumbpulling until 8 year oldI won’t show them Lm community but I will do Lm methods