if you have kids with a short woman, you're low IQ

D

Deleted member 23865

Platinum
if you're blackpilled and have kids with a short woman (below 5'3), you're retarded, no matter your height

"muh but I'm 6'2 so it'd compensate" no matter how tall you are, why would you risk ruining your tall genes with a 5'2 woman? my father is 5'11 but my mother 5'1.5, and I'm 5'5. if you're tall you should know that being tall is amazing, you're dumb as fuck if you marry a short woman when with your height it's easy to find an avg or above avg woman, so the chances of your son being tall too are much higher

"muh but I'm short" mf I'm 5'5, so obviously it'd be easier to find a short woman, but if I did that and I had a son with her, he's most likely FUCKED. obviously I'm more sexually attracted to short women (5'1-5'2), but I'm sure I definitely won't have kids with a woman who isn't at least 5'3 (avg in my country is slightly above 5'4), I don't won't my son to be a suicidal incel. even if he's taller than me it's fine (unless she's above 5'7, the difference between us would be too big and as far as I know tall women are less feminine so you don't want her to be too tall either), it's not a deal breaker to me sexually and it'd help me overcoming my height complex, and my son would potentially be much taller

I know that genetics are a bitch, even if you and your wife are tall, your son may not be, but the taller the mother of your kids is, the taller your son will potentially be, so if you are aware of how important height is for a male's life and still reproduce with a short woman, you're simply extremely low IQ. and if it's just that you don't care about your son, then obviously you shouldn't have one to begin with. in general I'd say a good height for a woman to have kids with, no matter how tall you are, is 5'3-5'7. not short, but not very tall either

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22639, Gaia262, Baldingman1998 and 16 others
you're low iq if you have kids.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, john2, 𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐 and 8 others
They can't go out to socialize and they're already talking about having kids.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: john2, Gaygymmaxx, hiwasuwor and 4 others
Face genes > height genes unless you are below 5'10. Good luck getting a tall and good-faced woman to have kids with they are literally models.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: weebcel, Deleted member 23558, malicieusss and 1 other person
Face genes > height genes unless you are below 5'10. Good luck getting a tall and good-faced woman to have kids with they are literally models.
well obviously face is more important in females. I'm not gonna marry an ugly woman. and she doesn't need to be tall, as long as she's at least 5'3 it's fine

• +1
Reactions: leveruis
6'4" dad
5'1" mom
Me 5'8"1/2

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 23558 and 4 others
A tall or a short girl doesn't matter for me to marry her all that matters is he is beautiful inside out

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
6'4" dad
5'1" mom
Me 5'8"1/2
almost 10 inches shorter than your dad. mine is 6 inches taller and it's BRUTAL. I'm embarrassed when people see us together. sorry bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
My dad is 5’5
My mom is 5’5

Im 5’10
Im gonna marry a a 5’11 nerdic woman and impregnate her with my med genes, our son will be thankful and big framed

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 23865
tall girls are gross tho... its just a short man's fantasy to compensate for insecurity.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 23558
tall girls are gross tho... its just a short man's fantasy to compensate for insecurity.
I'd be willing to marry a 5'7 woman (2 inches taller than me) not because I'm insecure but because I want my son to be as tall as possible despite my shit height genes. and 5'7 isn't that tall for a female

I'd be willing to marry a 5'7 woman (2 inches taller than me) not because I'm insecure but because I want my son to be as tall as possible despite my shit height genes. and 5'7 isn't that tall for a female
5'7" isnt tall. even 5'9" is still short.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I wish my dad could have read this post before coming in my mom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, john2, malicieusss and 2 others
Heightmogs are very important irl, there isn‘t a treshold value like “dud just be 5‘10 :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Heightmogs are very important irl, there isn‘t a treshold value like “dud just be 5‘10 :soy:
Lol cope, I went to a party where the girls kicked out all the guys below their 5'10 tape line on their door.

Lol cope, I went to a party where the girls kicked out all the guys below their 5'10 tape line on their door.
Can you dumb fuck read? Your statement isn‘t a counter argument against mine.

• +1
Can you dumb fuck read? Your statement isn‘t a counter argument against mine.
There is literally a threshold, don't forget dating apps were the literally filter guys under 5'10 out

There is literally a threshold, don't forget dating apps were the literally filter guys under 5'10 out
Dude what my original statement means is that you can never be tall enough

• +1
Dude what my original statement means is that you can never be tall enough
Disagree, and there is a threshold for height. You have to be 5'10+ and anything over 6'4 is just niche maxing

Disagree, and there is a threshold for height. You have to be 5'10+ and anything over 6'4 is just niche maxing
5'10 is too short irl. You'd get utterly mogged by a 6'2 person with HTN face which isn't even that rare.

• +1
5'10 is too short irl. You'd get utterly mogged by a 6'2 person with HTN face which isn't even that rare.
5'10 chadlite mogs 6'2 htn, also 6'2 is life on easy mode because your frame isn't fucked by being too tall

it’s the opposite. it would be insecurity to see short women as more feminine because that also means you see yourself as more feminine.

Ig your theory is wrong my dad is 5'9 and mother is 5'3 I am 6'3 so genes don't matter 100% but a 50% i sprinted a lot during my puberty drank over a gallon of raw milk and slept for literal 10 hours ed

Idk, I feel emasculated around tall women. Even though I'm 6'1 when I see a girl over 5'8 I start to feel mogged.

Ig your theory is wrong my dad is 5'9 and mother is 5'3 I am 6'3 so genes don't matter 100% but a 50% i sprinted a lot during my puberty drank over a gallon of raw milk and slept for literal 10 hours ed

>Scientists estimate that about 80 percent of an individual's height is determined by the DNA sequence variations they have inherited

Genes are everything retard.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Baldingman1998, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
>Scientists estimate that about 80 percent of an individual's height is determined by the DNA sequence variations they have inherited

Genes are everything retard.
Stfu my elder brother is 5'9 and I am 6'3 my dad is 5'9
Your environment matters a fuckton for your growth even if you had tall genes you could fuck all of them by being fat and lazy during puberty

Stfu my elder brother is 5'9 and I am 6'3 my dad is 5'9
Your environment matters a fuckton for your growth even if you had tall genes you could fuck all of them by being fat and lazy during puberty
Also JFL at him thinking that 80% are everything and the 20% not worth looking at.

almost 10 inches shorter than your dad. mine is 6 inches taller and it's BRUTAL. I'm embarrassed when people see us together. sorry bro
How bad is my height? Basically 174cm?

Cope. Short girls are 100x more feminine, have bigger boobs and ass, better looking on average, etc. Her being short doesn't matter, it's her father and brothers height that matters. If they're tall you don't have to worry about your son's height.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and ripcordgod1
5'10 in dating apps = 5'8 irl

it’s the opposite. it would be insecurity to see short women as more feminine because that also means you see yourself as more feminine.
being short is a feminine trait, being tall is a masculine trait and short men are more feminine on average. it'd be cope to deny this

yeah bro you're tall because you sprinted and drank milk. JFL

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
How bad is my height? Basically 174cm?
it depends on the average zoomer height of your country. here in spain it's 176-177cm so you'd be fine. niggas here will tell you that you should kill yourself if you're below 183cm tho

Cope. Short girls are 100x more feminine, have bigger boobs and ass, better looking on average, etc. Her being short doesn't matter, it's her father and brothers height that matters. If they're tall you don't have to worry about your son's height.
my mum is 5'1.5, but her brothers are average. her dad is average. yet I'm 5'5 when my dad is 5'11

yeah bro you're tall because you sprinted and drank milk. JFL
You subhuman peice of shit I'm not saying it's all because of that but it definitely helped me

Life is not as simple as that. What if she has everything except for the height? How long are you going to be looking for the next one being a man of average status and average or above average looks?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
You subhuman peice of shit I'm not saying it's all because of that but it definitely helped me
The genetics vs environment discussion is such a cope here.
People justifying their laziness.

you're retarded if you think it's 50 genetics 50 good habits in 1st world countries

Life is not as simple as that. What if she has everything except for the height? How long are you going to be looking for the next one being a man of average status and average or above average looks?
I don't care. I'm not gonna have kids if I know there's a high chance my son will be an incel. if I don't find a good woman with a good height, then I won't have kids

• Hmm...
Reactions: .*my*.
I don't care. I'm not gonna have kids if I know there's a high chance my son will be an incel. if I don't find a good woman with a good height, then I won't have kids
Well you have to understand that height alone can't make him an incel if he's above 5'5. There is a whole bunch of stuff that could make him an incel. The main thing is mental illness, low self esteem, insecurity, lack of friends and a social circle etc.

I'm above average looking and 6'3 and I have never been in a relationship at 22. My best friend is 18 and 5'8 and I already saw him kiss 3 girls and sleep with at least 2 because he is not a mentalcel.

Mentalcel is far more likely, and this website is proof. 80% here are average or above average looking guys who can't get a girl because something is wrong mentally.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and Deleted member 23554
Well you have to understand that height alone can't make him an incel if he's above 5'5. There is a whole bunch of stuff that could make him an incel. The main thing is mental illness, low self esteem, insecurity, lack of friends and a social circle etc.
you're right but all of the things you said are much more likely to happen to a man if he's short or/and ugly. on average, the less physically attractive a man is, the lower his self esteem, and it's an extremely important factor. if I, 5'5, had a son with a 5'1 woman, the chances of him being very short and therefore being a friendless incel are too high for me to take the risk.
I'm above average looking and 6'3 and I have never been in a relationship at 22. My best friend is 18 and 5'8 and I already saw him kiss 3 girls and sleep with at least 2 because he is not a mentalcel.
5'8 isn't as short as people here claim. I think I wouldn't be here if I was 5'8. I'd go from being taller than only 60% of zoomer females in my country to being taller than 92.5%. and I would have never been bullied for being short in my childhood and early teens, which obviously is extremely detrimental for social skills, confidence etc etc

• +1
Reactions: litaz and .*my*.
it depends on the average zoomer height of your country. here in spain it's 176-177cm so you'd be fine. niggas here will tell you that you should kill yourself if you're below 183cm tho
In italy its pretty much the same and sport girls cslled me short even with lifts

you're right but all of the things you said are much more likely to happen to a man if he's short or/and ugly. on average, the less physically attractive a man is, the lower his self esteem, and it's an extremely important factor. if I, 5'5, had a son with a 5'1 woman, the chances of him being very short and therefore being a friendless incel are too high for me to take the risk.

5'8 isn't as short as people here claim. I think I wouldn't be here if I was 5'8. I'd go from being taller than only 60% of zoomer females in my country to being taller than 92.5%. and I would have never been bullied for being short in my childhood and early teens, which obviously is extremely detrimental for social skills, confidence etc etc
Whatever you experienced is valid but you have to look at a case like mine where physically I had nothing to be ashamed of, but still had low self esteem because of my family situation and genetic predisposition.

If my parents were less crazy mentally maybe I would've made it through whatever failures I had and kept going, but the world broke me and I gave up.

It's better to aim for a normal woman mentally before worrying about height. And yes it's best to go for taller but life is not that simple and you could someone shorter who appreciates you better.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
not true. only people i hear talk about tall girls are short men. tall guys dont give a fuck.

not true. only people i hear talk about tall girls are short men. tall guys dont give a fuck.
false. I've seen many tall guys talk about how they want a tall woman to have tall sons. they know that being short is a death sentence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302