if you have kids with a short woman, you're low IQ

Cope. Short girls are 100x more feminine, have bigger boobs and ass, better looking on average, etc. Her being short doesn't matter, it's her father and brothers height that matters. If they're tall you don't have to worry about your son's height.
right my mom short af like 5'3 and my grandpa is 6'3 I became 6'5

obviously, but you still can't just cancel your own height out with the hole. chances are your daughter would be taller than your son :feelshmm:

being short is a feminine trait, being tall is a masculine trait and short men are more feminine on average. it'd be cope to deny this
it can be argued that with height comes a lot of feminine or negative traits. wide hips, lower testosterone, longer legs, worse hip width to shoulder width ratio, worse leverages, requiring more resources to survive. it can also be argued that short women are more masculine as well. it’s disgusting when a woman is short and stocky and has broad shoulders.

as a short man i never saw the significance of my height and it definitely never once crossed my mind that i was more feminine or less of a man because of my height. it is only logical that i end up perceiving height as either having no effect on masculinity or having a negative effect on masculinity.

categorizing height as a “masculine” or “feminine” trait is retarded in general, but society deems height as a masculine trait so despite the negative effects that height has i would still happily reroll my height if given the chance simply because of the value that society gives it.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
if you're blackpilled and have kids with a short woman (below 5'3), you're retarded, no matter your height

"muh but I'm 6'2 so it'd compensate" no matter how tall you are, why would you risk ruining your tall genes with a 5'2 woman? my father is 5'11 but my mother 5'1.5, and I'm 5'5. if you're tall you should know that being tall is amazing, you're dumb as fuck if you marry a short woman when with your height it's easy to find an avg or above avg woman, so the chances of your son being tall too are much higher

"muh but I'm short" mf I'm 5'5, so obviously it'd be easier to find a short woman, but if I did that and I had a son with her, he's most likely FUCKED. obviously I'm more sexually attracted to short women (5'1-5'2), but I'm sure I definitely won't have kids with a woman who isn't at least 5'3 (avg in my country is slightly above 5'4), I don't won't my son to be a suicidal incel. even if he's taller than me it's fine (unless she's above 5'7, the difference between us would be too big and as far as I know tall women are less feminine so you don't want her to be too tall either), it's not a deal breaker to me sexually and it'd help me overcoming my height complex, and my son would potentially be much taller

I know that genetics are a bitch, even if you and your wife are tall, your son may not be, but the taller the mother of your kids is, the taller your son will potentially be, so if you are aware of how important height is for a male's life and still reproduce with a short woman, you're simply extremely low IQ. and if it's just that you don't care about your son, then obviously you shouldn't have one to begin with. in general I'd say a good height for a woman to have kids with, no matter how tall you are, is 5'3-5'7. not short, but not very tall either
my dads 5,11 my moms 4,9 im 5,5 aswell. I used to say im never going to have kids because of how much of a curse being short is as a man, but theres three things your not taking into account for. #1 you might have a daughter #2 the height of your son would be your parents divided by 2 then add 4 inches. so if ur 5,5 and have kids with somone who is 5,5 your sons predicted height is 5,9. last dating a 5,7 girl when your 5,5 is gonna be a pain your entire life. and youd be better off giving your kid growth hormone until hes 6,0

>Scientists estimate that about 80 percent of an individual's height is determined by the DNA sequence variations they have inherited

Genes are everything retard.
muh science

Mom - 5ft1
Dad - 5ft7
Me - 5'10 and still growing at 16
Both my parents would've been much taller if they were put on a proper diet.

my dads 5,11 my moms 4,9 im 5,5 aswell. I used to say im never going to have kids because of how much of a curse being short is as a man, but theres three things your not taking into account for. #1 you might have a daughter #2 the height of your son would be your parents divided by 2 then add 4 inches. so if ur 5,5 and have kids with somone who is 5,5 your sons predicted height is 5,9. last dating a 5,7 girl when your 5,5 is gonna be a pain your entire life. and youd be better off giving your kid growth hormone until hes 6,0
Add 4 inches, wtf dude, no. Most people have 1 inch or 2 inches more and that's it. If this was the case everybody would be giant since 1970.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and 5.5psl
the height of your son would be your parents divided by 2 then add 4 inches
Lmfao where the fuck are you getting this theory my dad is 5'9 and my mom is 5'3 by your theory I should be 5'10 but I am 6'3

Add 4 inches, wtf dude, no. Most people have 1 inch or 2 inches more and that's it. If this was the case everybody would be giant since 1970.
Add like 9 inches in my case

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Sondern and Deleted member 23865
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23865
Add like 9 inches in my case
your mother is not really your mother. Normally tall father + tall mother, >6'4 tall father+ short mother average short father + tall mother doesn't exist cause women don't have children with men shorter than them.

Lmfao where the fuck are you getting this theory my dad is 5'9 and my mom is 5'3 by your theory I should be 5'10 but I am 6'3
thats how most doctors predict your height

for 1, thats not true. a 5,10 guy having kids with a 5,10 girl is not gonna be 6 foot (if its a dude) its gonna be much higher in height

In italy its pretty much the same and sport girls cslled me short even with lifts
whats the average male and female height over there

for 1, thats not true. a 5,10 guy having kids with a 5,10 girl is not gonna be 6 foot (if its a dude) its gonna be much higher in height
Hmm no dude, if that was the case everybody in western would be 6 feet, in this forum people think it's like this, not at all, in western average is 5'9-5'10. most guys are 1 inch 2 inches higher than their fathers. In africa 5'7-5'8, in asia 5'6-5'7, in europe/north america 5'9-5'10.

Hmm no dude, if that was the case everybody in western would be 6 feet, in this forum people think it's like this, not at all, in western average is 5'9-5'10. most guys are 1 inch 2 inches higher than their fathers. In africa 5'7-5'8, in asia 5'6-5'7, in europe/north america 5'9-5'10.
Bro all I’m saying is your parents average + 4 is your calculated height (I’d your a guy) that’s how doctors do it

It’s to the point now where I don’t give a shit about having kids. Why would you have children when we are in this fucked up world? Taking care of your kids is cope because if their genetics are bad no matter how much you build their personality this world will RUIN THEM

if you're blackpilled and have kids with a short woman (below 5'3), you're retarded, no matter your height

"muh but I'm 6'2 so it'd compensate" no matter how tall you are, why would you risk ruining your tall genes with a 5'2 woman? my father is 5'11 but my mother 5'1.5, and I'm 5'5. if you're tall you should know that being tall is amazing, you're dumb as fuck if you marry a short woman when with your height it's easy to find an avg or above avg woman, so the chances of your son being tall too are much higher

"muh but I'm short" mf I'm 5'5, so obviously it'd be easier to find a short woman, but if I did that and I had a son with her, he's most likely FUCKED. obviously I'm more sexually attracted to short women (5'1-5'2), but I'm sure I definitely won't have kids with a woman who isn't at least 5'3 (avg in my country is slightly above 5'4), I don't won't my son to be a suicidal incel. even if he's taller than me it's fine (unless she's above 5'7, the difference between us would be too big and as far as I know tall women are less feminine so you don't want her to be too tall either), it's not a deal breaker to me sexually and it'd help me overcoming my height complex, and my son would potentially be much taller

I know that genetics are a bitch, even if you and your wife are tall, your son may not be, but the taller the mother of your kids is, the taller your son will potentially be, so if you are aware of how important height is for a male's life and still reproduce with a short woman, you're simply extremely low IQ. and if it's just that you don't care about your son, then obviously you shouldn't have one to begin with. in general I'd say a good height for a woman to have kids with, no matter how tall you are, is 5'3-5'7. not short, but not very tall either
Hell no, ain’t no way I’m gonna let my kids be taller then me

Im 6'2, mom is 5'4 and dad is 5'8 (with dna test inb4 mailman jokes). Mom carried height genes from her dad. And since height is sexually dimorphic its prob more useful to look at the height of a girl's brother and father